Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,714 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
MAJORMANN

WHY CHANNEL X?

MAJORMANN

EVERY TIME I get in a PV it's always tuned to Channel X. It's easily the worst radio and idk it just pisses me off more than you know. And that song on Channel X I think it's called Suicidal or something, it's just complete crap.

A Maned Wolf

So you don't like punk music huh?

tyranatopherrex

hahaha i know what you mean Channel X is really bad. And its not like I hate Punk or anything. I just hear the same song over and over and over. its always on when i get a car from sandy shores or my mechanic

RowanSane

EVERY TIME I get in a PV it's always tuned to Channel X. It's easily the worst radio and idk it just pisses me off more than you know. And that song on Channel X I think it's called Suicidal or something, it's just complete crap.

The band is Suicidal Tendencies. Yeah, channel x appears to be the mechanics favourite. Put your garage radio on non stop pop as revenge...

A Maned Wolf

The band is Suicidal Tendencies. Yeah, channel x appears to be the mechanics favourite. Put your garage radio on non stop pop as revenge...

Or East Los Santos Radio -_-

swagbro

f*ck you pussies. It's the best station.

ShinyBacon

QFT.

I can't stand East Los FM, it's got that one beep song that's hilarious in serious situations, but with the accordion song, ugh.

The only song I hate off Channel X is Amoeba by the Germs, easily the most annoying song.

A Maned Wolf

QFT.

I can't stand East Los FM, it's got that one beep song that's hilarious in serious situations, but with the accordion song, ugh.

The only song I hate off Channel X is Amoeba by the Germs, easily the most annoying song.

Only reason why I love the song is because it was on THPS2 or 3

Andrewine

Channel X suck, the music is just some mad people screaming. The song "Pervert" sucks too, all I hear is screaming and weird lyrics.

ShinyBacon

Channel X suck, the music is just some mad people screaming. The song "Pervert" sucks too, all I hear is screaming and weird lyrics.

Shut the fxck up. I hate people like you who generalize punk rock into screaming/yelling, this music's real.

luisniko

For me, when it turned on, I immediately hit d-pad and swap frequency to Rebel Radio.

EarthboundMysfit

Channel X has the 2nd best VeeJay on all of the stations, next to the Radio Mirror Park guy, DJ George. That guy is funny as sh!t.

I.haigh

Radio Mirror Park

Flūttershy

QFT.

Only reason why I love the song is because it was on THPS2 or 3Me too lol, everytime it plays it sounds like he's saying "Tony Hawk, Tony Hawk" so awesome.

But yeah it'd be nice if the mechanic didn't always change my station. There's only a few stations I let play in my car. :p

Zodape

Punk is sh*t, but Channel X takes it to another level.

It has some okay songs, but half of the time it's just... no.

RAS_ZeroZ

Channel X is pathetic and it's the reason I haven't heard the radio in 3 or 4 days now. I set the 'music volume' to zero in the settings because I was so tired of hearing that station.

IveGotNoValues

I disagree, as you can probably see by my avatar.

Punk is a genre of music (and ideology) not everyone understands, and they don't need to.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Being old and growing up on this stuff... I kinda agree. The next Black Flag song I hear I'm gonna shove Mike Muirs head in a speaker stack.

DMC14

it needs some Pennywise.

Pennywise-Logo.png

TECHN9CiAN

I know that feel bro. I f*ckin hate that station, its too obnoxiously noisy, always over powers voice chats with friends. Plus the music selection sucks. Some pennywise would be nice tho

MeGusta90

Radio X was the good station.

I loved it.

WHAT THE f*ck DID THEY DO TO IT?!

grand theft spaghetti

I turn off the radio. I cant stand any of the radio stations on this game. the couple of decent songs get annoying after the 100th time.

although I love the bit where carl from aqua teen hunger force requests that the rap station play anything else because their music sounds like a dumpster falling down stairs.

Hotfuzz128

Not really. Its the worst radio in GTA5. Was pissed when all they played was Punk. GTA vice city had the best metal station so did SA.

Archetype13

I usually turn the radio volume down to zero and then listen to Pandora stations on my phone. On the rare occasions that I actually listen to the in-game radio it stays on LS Rock Radio or Space because those are the only two that don't immediately give me a headache.

Here's a suggestion for you, R*. If you really wanna make more money off this increasingly boring game (my opinion) then how about you release some dlc in the form of songs/stations for the in-game radio. I bet you would make way more off of those than you will the Shark Cards.

Edited by Archetype13

Monkey Toes

"Channel X!"

ShinyBacon

Not really. Its the worst radio in GTA5. Was pissed when all they played was Punk. GTA vice city had the best metal station so did SA.

I don't get why we have two punk radio stations... So fxcking stupid.

The worst is East Los FM.

I do enjoy West Coast Talk Radio though, great segments although Lazlow is annoying as fxck.

WinterEdit

I don't mind about Channel X that much, but I hate EastLos FM so, so much.

Rockstar should make it so that it is never, ever, ever, ever heard unless you select it from the radio wheel in vehicles or the radio selection in pre-Jobs. By this I mean that it's never the default radio station anywhere.

Edited by WinterEdit

Mike Haddrick

f*ck all of you.

Radio Los Santos all the way.

TexasToast712

I wish we had a proper heavy metal radio station. Channel X is meh. I always hear the DJ talking about his friends hands being in each others pants.

pr0n-

Channel X is pathetic and it's the reason I haven't heard the radio in 3 or 4 days now. I set the 'music volume' to zero in the settings because I was so tired of hearing that station.

In all fairness soundtracks in all games almost never get heard by me. Why when I can just stream music through my xbox into my headset. Not only that but stream music how I want to making playlists off my laptop or pc right beside me on the fly if need be and or surfing the web at the same time looking for brand new music to download and put into a playlist I already have or create a new one at any moment. Why waste the terabytes of music I have listening to more or less average or sub par game soundtracks meh..

side note channel X was one of the deciding factors when it came to that day of putting the music volume to 0 5fg96a.png