Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,018 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Beach Bum Bandit

Money glitchers are real criminals.

Beach Bum Bandit

You're no different to thieves and shoplifters. You're stealing from R and should be punished.

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money, and likely doesn't know how to make real money either. You losers should be banned from the game, have a criminal record for stealing and should apologise to all legit players like myself.

MantisFang

and how has this f*cked up your thanksgiving conrad?

reasons_why_kids_and_animals_are_a_disas

Kprow11

Thanks for my daily chuckle ;)

CallMeTheBoss

Apparently r* likes the glitchers bc they still havent patched the LSC glitch yet they keep making it harder to rank up and make money in what you would call a "legit" way. I guess that is why you are mad.

Beach Bum Bandit

Apparently r* likes the glitchers bc they still havent patched the LSC glitch yet they keep making it harder to rank up and make money in what you would call a "legit" way. I guess that is why you are mad.

They just have sympathy for losers who can't money legitimately.

MantisFang

i do both.

now what batman?

JustinFudge

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money.

Well... Bro I think we DO know how to make a monies... Right!? Haha high five!

j0hn_d0e

The Feds are watching.

I hear it's Guantanamo Bay for all of you.

Kracus

and how has this f*cked up your thanksgiving conrad?

And some people still claim animals aren't self conscious... yeah right.

Monkey = "What? No food? Oh that's a foot to the face right there"

vahnx

This thread just wasted 1 minute of my life I could of spent LSC glitching.

OP: 1

ME: 0

I.haigh

I earn money the legitimate way! By stealing hard drugs and murdering people!

Taygutta

images1.jpg

Zwenkwiel

well you are right, I'm no different from a shoplifter XD

5 finger discount bitches XD

Beach Bum Bandit

Do you buy cashcards with that money?

Ebouc

You sir are a moron. GTA$ are bits of code with no physical representation. They can not "cost" or be possessed.

Rockstar can wipe out anything you have in the game with a button push so if you have millions and millions from glitching it would be because R allows it or doesnt care.

As a side note, I took a vehicle to Simeon down at the dock location, and was told I was paid 8350.00 for vehicle. When I spawned outside, I opened my phone to deposit it but lo and behold there was no money in my wallet. So by your example; I should file suit to get my well earned money, right?

I.haigh

Seriously though, why bother playing the game if you're just going to exploit a glitch to make money? Isn't it more rewarding to feel like you've earned what you have?

j0hn_d0e

You sir are a moron. GTA$ are bits of code with no physical representation. They can not "cost" or be possessed.

Rockstar can wipe out anything you have in the game with a button push so if you have millions and millions from glitching it would be because R allows it or doesnt care.

As a side note, I took a vehicle to Simeon down at the dock location, and was told I was paid 8350.00 for vehicle. When I spawned outside, I opened my phone to deposit it but lo and behold there was no money in my wallet. So by your example; I should file suit to get my well earned money, right?

Bitcoins likes this post.

swagbro

your member title is true, OP

Beach Bum Bandit

Yours is a typical response of someone with no sense of morality. I bet you rob houses as well and justify that.

I.haigh

Lawl, who the f*ck would actually spend real money on GTA money? The only thing worse than a glitcher is a tool who would spend their hard earned actual money on virtual money.

GoodGreen

You're no different to thieves and shoplifters. You're stealing from R and should be punished.

Anyone who used the LSC glitch is a coward and doesn't know how to make money, and likely doesn't know how to make real money either. You losers should be banned from the game, have a criminal record for stealing and should apologise to all legit players like myself.

ha ha ha...you sound butt hurt because you are probably getting owned in the game of some sort. Go fukk off somewhere, last time I checked this game was about being a criminal... Are you mad because there are better criminals than you. This is not Batman, we don't save the city from chaos we cause it.... GTFOH and go play Batman and catch some bad guys you prick. LSC glitch is not for cowards because they too scared of being banned or punished by R*... So your wrong again we go harder because we risk the game to be rich... R* will still make their money from cards dummy! they just cashed out a billion so maybe they are greedy just like my glitching greed. Finally STFU!

Beach Bum Bandit

Lawl, who the f*ck would actually spend real money on GTA money? The only thing worse than a glitcher is a tool who would spend their hard earned actual money on virtual mone

R should take the money from every money glitchers bank account.

If you glitched billions you owe R 1000's of your real money. Best pay up now, because the cops could be at your door and there's no calling Lester to bail you out of this one.

ipipeline

Seriously though, why bother playing the game if you're just going to exploit a glitch to make money? Isn't it more rewarding to feel like you've earned what you have?

It's very rewarding having millions of dollars. Especially when you spent hours doing the glitch to get it. You should try it sometime.(;

I.haigh

ha ha ha...you sound butt hurt because you are probably getting owned in the game of some sort. Go fukk off somewhere, last time I checked this game was about being a criminal... Are you mad because there are better criminals than you. This is not Batman, we don't save the city from chaos we cause it.... GTFOH and go play Batman and catch some bad guys you prick. LSC glitch is not for cowards because they too scared of being banned or punished by R*... So your wrong again we go harder because we risk the game to be rich... R* will still make their money from cards dummy! they just cashed out a billion so maybe they are greedy just like my glitching greed. Finally STFU!

No no, you got it all wrong here mate. The cowards are the ones who get owned in the game and decide to cheat so they can buy a tank or some other bullsh*t because it's the only way they won't get killed by players who actually have some skill.

vahnx

You can purchase cash cards, therefore R* misses out on potential sales from us LSC glitchers.

I.haigh

Lawl, who the f*ck would actually spend real money on GTA money? The only thing worse than a glitcher is a tool who would spend their hard earned actual money on virtual mone

R should take the money from every money glitchers bank account.

If you glitched billions you owe R 1000's of your real money. Best pay up now, because the cops could be at your door and there's no calling Lester to bail you out of this one.

I've literally never glitched for money so I don't know why you are saying things.

Beach Bum Bandit

You're a real life criminal and that's crossing the line.

Muse182

Lol this is hilarious. Stealing/Glitching fake money in a virtual world is a crime now? Who really cares what others do. People who glitched millions have no effect on me whatsoever, I don't see why people get so much sand in their vaginas for this!

Beach Bum Bandit

It's very rewarding having millions of dollars. Especially when you spent hours doing the glitch to get it. You should try it sometime.(;

I'd never glitch. I'm a man of honour and dignity. I would spawn trap to teach you a lesson you little crook.

vahnx

You're a real life criminal and that's crossing the line.

I pirated the latest episode of Boardwalk Empire, therefore I am a real life criminal too.