Mario!?!

heshstamps26

Angryunclespanky

Mario has nothing to do with rockstar , its an inside joke or something, When Vercetti has his helper thugs, occasionally, one will say 'So i said Mario, get a grip" or something in that matter, Mario is just a name of some guy, i dont understand why peopel Obsess with the DUMBEST SH*T IN THE WHOLE GAME. PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND GET A JOBAND GO OUTSIDE! GET A GIRLFRIEND. ALL OF YOU

Mario has nothing to do with rockstar , its an inside joke or something, When Vercetti has his helper thugs, occasionally, one will say 'So i said Mario, get a grip" or something in that matter, Mario is just a name of some guy, i dont understand why peopel Obsess with the DUMBEST SH*T IN THE WHOLE GAME. PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND GET A JOBAND GO OUTSIDE! GET A GIRLFRIEND. ALL OF YOU

LOL that is true, is just a bloody name that somehow is Mario, big deal, just a name ! that happens to be mario.

If someone in the game said *Get a life Arnold* you dont go around the forums asking what is Anrnold Swenager (I cant write it up) has to do with Rockstar  :D jeez.

Ok so GROW UP !.   :rol:

Well, there's always this:

gtmario.jpg

hehehe, Sorry, I know it's kinda spammy, but I just couldn't resist! :D

Angryunclespanky- I think this guys going overboard. All I asked is what Mario had to do with RS and he gos crazy. CHill

Dude... really chill. Are you like a little kid??? I mean, their are LOTS of italian americans named mario! DEAL WITH IT.