The pole position

heshstamps26

WOW.... the stip club is hella gay. I cant believe the hype on this place. The girls look so fake and there are no missions. It cost like 30,000 and all you get is music and some "ped" who dances with little things are her nipples. How f*cking stupid. Who else thinks the hype wasnt what you expected?

Well, I have a ritual of killing a few sleazy bikers and businessmen who hang out in their.

It makes money if you watch the one stripper for as long as it takes to spend $600 on her.

I personally dont think it was hyped up! Im would rather hang out in their than the Malibu with those Village People dancing on stage. I just cant resist shotgunning one of them down.

mister_bojangles

After you spend four minutes and $600 on the girl in the back room another door opens up at the end of the hall on the right. It's pretty cool if you haven't already checked it out.

Is the second room (unlocked after the 600 etc) only one girl - cowboy boots and not much else or does she change like in the first room ?

hey, hey, hey, I already know that I'm saying that is a sad way to start getting the money flowing. Thats not even a mission. I had to pay her and go eat or something because its not like she striping its some gay little wiggle. Im saying I got ripped off out of my 30,000 or 40,000 (how ever much it is).

hey, hey, hey, I already know that I'm saying that is a sad way to start getting the money flowing. Thats not even a mission. I had to pay her and go eat or something because its not like she striping its some gay little wiggle. Im saying I got ripped off out of my 30,000 or 40,000 (how ever much it is).

LOL :D  That's the same thing I did, when I bought the club, I was like "hehe I wonder what kind of stupid sh*t they put in here"  I went into the room to find some nasty trailer park trash shaking her ass & taking my money, I was like WTF!?!?!?!

So I went took note of how much I had when I started & went to grab something to eat.  By the time I got back she had taken over $1000, I don't wanna go into detail what happened after that..... :devil:  :r*:

you guys are retarded what the hell were you expecting.

and the motion capture pole dance in the room that opens was worth the cash to me.

and if that doesn't do it for you, there's always the $4000 per day. place pays for itself in no time. quit bitching

hey both you fags need to shut the hell up. The hype from a lot of people was really big so I did no what to expect. Im saying that it was a waste of money because the "mission" to get her up to $600 was dumb. SO dont f*cking talk sh*t about sh*t you know nothing about. Read my responses before this.

i dotn mind losing the $$$ get it in no time. what pisses me off is that fugly stripper (who the hell hired her neway) gets 600 bucks. she aint worth that kinda money. look at her jeezus. mayb ill go 2 a strip club and do the "monkey" for 20 min make me 1000 bucks