Who is....................

TommyVercetti.

TommyVercetti.

Ok Now Someone Might Have Already Asked This Question But I Need To Know Myself. Who Is The Girl In the Pink Bikini On The Disc The Poster And On The Book? She Is Used More Often As A 'Mascot' Than Tommy Vercetti But I Havent Seen Her In The Game And I Have Beaten It Story-Wise :sly:

tuff_luv_capo

How long does it take to make every word capitalized?

DJ-Jelly-Doughnut

I think she's kinda like that person on the GTA3 thing, um..the guy with the sunglasses, hand in his suit looking like he's going to pull a gun, cause he's never in the game either... :O

SmurfsAreBackAgain
She's Mercedez Cortez, you bloody tits. It's just the art sketch, is why she looks so different.

yeah, if you look in the gta3manual and the characters in the game, they look so diferent its unbelievable. like check out luigi or donald love. its crazy

Depressed Elephant Fetus who is in dear need of a home. If you would like to adopt me, please PM me so I can get off the streets.

No, she's not Mercedes. Look on the back of the manual and it shows the same girl, along with her twin. They're called "The Twins" and they're with Cortez at the Malibu.

No, she's not Mercedes. Look on the back of the manual and it shows the same girl, along with her twin. They're called "The Twins" and they're with Cortez at the Malibu.

finally! someone who opens their eyes and reads the manual!

Would anyone be able to scan me an image of the twin who is looking over her shoulder? I am really in need of the picture. Thanks in advance. :)

finally! someone who opens their eyes and reads the manual!

That's because I'm hardcore like that... :D

And, Jewell, why do you need a scanned image? Just go out to Kinko's and do it, because nobody around here is going to have a scanner big enough to do the high-quality picture of one of the twins on the back side of the map (using the ones on the manual would lead to considerably lower quality in resizing, due to a lesser amount of pixels).

TheHitman, I need a picture of the twins so I can make a new avatar and a sig banner. btw, I know this will probably make me sound really dumb, but what is Kinko's? Plus, I don't need the full body of both of them, I only want the twin who is in the pink bikini and is looking over her shoulder, and I only need the picture to be to about her breasts, I don't want the waste or nothing. if anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated. :)

TommyVercetti.

OK, I Think I Figured It Out!!! I Think She Is The One At The Pole Postion Club! And The Bartender At The Malibu(hence "twins") I Think She Looks A Lot Like Her So Maybe It Is Her :sly:

You know that's what I thought also... the one stripper in the back booth and then Tommy hiring the twin to work at the Malibu as the bartender. But we'll never really know.   :D

NightmareMETEOR
Would anyone be able to scan me an image of the twin who is looking over her shoulder? I am really in need of the picture. Thanks in advance. :)

.........ITs your icon u dumb ass, LOL~!