Is rockstar hinting something?

heshstamps26

In GTA 3 you had to do some missions for a guy that spent his days in the park bathroom. At one point in one of his briefings he says "I'll See ya in Maimi" Now this Hinted for the VC. Has anyone seen anything in VC that "hints" at the next installment of the GTA series.

gt3master2003

That wouldn't make any sense considering that GTA Vice City is set before GTA 3.

Im not asking you if it makes since because it happened. Go back and play his missions. Im asking if you've seen any hints.

That wouldn't make any sense considering that GTA Vice City is set before GTA 3.

Well it didn't make any sense when Ray said See you in Miami because it would have been 15 years earlier that he would see you in Miami.

And yes it is obvious he is the guy, if you do the last mission for him you know for sure, not like any of you didn't know before.

Has anyone noticed that Phil is the one-armed marine guy that gives you guns in GTA3?

Yes. I haven't finished the Malibu missions (screw Hillary!;) yet, but I assume that I'm going to find out how he loses that arm...

If U listen 2 Kchat at 1 point thee will b a conversation with a foot bal player if u listen it says

"Well, we were beaten by San Andreas". In the original Grand Theft Auto, the cities were Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas."

:r*:

TheDarkSideXXX
Has anyone noticed that Phil is the one-armed marine guy that gives you guns in GTA3?

Yes. I haven't finished the Malibu missions (screw Hillary!;) yet, but I assume that I'm going to find out how he loses that arm...

He loses his arm in some war, i forget the name (Cuz it was fake)

Wrong, He loses it becuse he drank too much boomshine and thats all Im gonna say about that!

**Spoiler**

Phil loses his arm when he tries to plant dynomite on something and blow it up.  Phil is obviously very drunk, and the dynomite blows his arm off, in GTA 3, he says he lost it in a war, but he was to drunk to remember where he lost it.  :(

user posted image

Just because I'm busted doesn't mean that I can't still speak to the people!

Haha, I guess Az isn't an admin anymore. ;)

¤Public Enemy Number 1¤

Well it didn't make any sense when Ray said See you in Miami because it would have been 15 years earlier that he would see you in Miami.

And yes it is obvious he is the guy, if you do the last mission for him you know for sure, not like any of you didn't know before.

but it is the gta3 guy he is talkin to so maybe we will see a sequal with our gta3 guy in it in miami...vice city...who knows...but i would not want to go back to vice city again right away ya know

Accutally, that's wrong.  You'll see what happens to his arm in the last mission you play for him, one of my favorite missions.  It's pretty funny

f*ck y'all if you doubt me, i'm a f*ckin' hood i say it proudly
user posted image

i'm running backwards, watching my life wave me goodbye

$$H FOREVER

GO HEELS

¤Public Enemy Number 1¤

man it waz hard drivin while it is all dizzy and stuff man

TheDarkSideXXX

But wut about that one mission when u gotta protect phil? He said "I coulda used you in (That place)" and he said "If i had you back then, maybe i's still have my arm"

But wut about that one mission when u gotta protect phil? He said "I coulda used you in (That place)" and he said "If i had you back then, maybe i's still have my arm"

He obviously lied so he won't be embarrased that he lost his arm playing with explosives. and the place is Nicaragua.If you play Phils mission you will understand.

The Eye of Sauron

***PHIL SPOILERS***

Ok people, Phil was never in the army at all. He was rejected from all the branches of the armed forces he applied to. He goes around sayin he was in the army to sound tough or so he wouldn't have to be embarassed about being rejected. He actualy blew his arm off while he was playin around with dynamite and drunk on moonshine, as others have said. Just listen to what others have said and you will understand.

Ok we have gotton a little off topic but still at least this topic isnt dead. We've heard enough about Phil. I can understand in your interest in him being in both games but the topic is how you interprut hints in the game on the next GTA. Just like the guy in the bathroom in GTA3; have you noticed anything in VC yet like that?

***PHIL SPOILERS***

Ok people, Phil was never in the army at all. He was rejected from all the branches of the armed forces he applied to. He goes around sayin he was in the army to sound tough or so he wouldn't have to be embarassed about being rejected. He actualy blew his arm off while he was playin around with dynamite and drunk on moonshine, as others have said. Just listen to what others have said and you will understand.

close, it is actually BOOMshine not moon

i think the thing with donald love was funny avery calls him a four eyed prick hahah thts funny. it is funny how he says the sam thing later. neway for the next one it should be present time and tommy should hav ea id iwht mercedes timmy. haha i dotn care and he will b in Las Vegas(better then san andreas) and he will meet the guy from gta3 who will b his partner(but not a backstabber like lance) or his enemy who he fights with the whole time and the mute guy gets a surgery so he can talk and pulls the oysters out of his ass so he can fart out air so he dont gotta breathe all the time and exhale so he has time and breath to talk. that was long