1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
600noodles

How MANY of you have used glitched to get money?

Have You glitched for money?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

DillBagnr

I voted for both simply because OP doesn't know how to make a poll. I could care less who's doing money glitches--that sh*t doesn't affect me like other glitches do.

AzraelX

Making the poll public definitely didn't bias the results at all.

JohnGazman

There is a special place in the embers of hell for the glitchers...

A place they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Also, no. I have not glitched any of my money.

mbhitman

That is a public poll and a few members here have taken to reporting gamertags. Don't ask, don't tell.

Good luck. I'm sure Rockstar will ban us all immediately.

sexboxlive

Yep, i had finally earned 1 mil legitly & the update to lower payouts came so i just said f*ck this. Glitched me around 40 mil total lol, im living pretty comfortably with a garage full of cars i bought, all clothing in the game, 20 mil cash, & a bunch of planes, boats, & other vehicles. Im done glitching now that i pretty much have everything i could possibly want at my disposal

Rockstar 1999 would be proud :)

I'll get my coat...

Na, I don't even know how to do it as I've no interest in doing it. I'm old, old skool in the way that if you mess about with something it'll end up broken or unreliable... that's happened from the start here so there's not much going for it :lol:

Luckily though I am cheap, and have an interest in all the old crap driving about that no-one wants. I saved for the cheapest 10 car apartment, I'm not in it much so I couldn't give a stuff about the view, although you can see the beach through a 2 inch gap between two buildings. I also got the super diamond. Both before the 500K gift. When I got that it mainly went on weapons and ammo.

I got rid of the super diamond as I never used it and stuck some random street metal in the space.

I now have just made my 2nd character and am playing him and I am feeling it. If it wasn't for his big sister plugging him money for rent and bullets, he'd be in a box by now. Sad.

WBaker

That is a public poll and a few members here have taken to reporting gamertags. Don't ask, don't tell.

Good luck? Wtf, I'm not reporting anyone.

R* isn't banning anyone btw, it's just the cheater's pool.

BoJack Cognac

Exactly.

RainbowBier

i played clean till 1.06 but with the lose of race winnings the already halfed payouts for missions there is no way to earn money anymore

edit:

Since 80% of Players glitched Money its kinda pointless to report just saying but hey do it if u care enough (and got enough time on your hands) :D

Edited by RainbowBier

Lee Everett

I played 100% legit up until I bought the Shark Pack ($1,250,000). I bought a nice apartment, and I bought a few cars including the infernus. Then the next time I logged in, everything was gone and I had literally nothing.

I contacted Rockstar - and after 4 days of "support", I got nothing from them. Not an assurance that I would get my money GTA$ back, not a refund from my $20, hell, not even an apology.

So what did I do? I did a Paypal claim against them, and got $15 out of the $20 I had spent. And now I have around 25 million. (Maybe a total of $40 million, but I bought everything you can buy in the game).

You might say what I did was sad, but I expect more from a company like this, and the fact that the issue still isn't fixed - there's a lot to say about it.

BondageKitty

If it matters to anyone, if anyone claims they haven't but you believe they have, Find their social club name, type it here and look at how much they have made selling cars.http://www.gta5stats.com

Judas0ne

No glitching for me. Im glad they nerfed the payouts on the pussy, single lap races as well. THey never shouldve payed out as much, if not more; than missions that took quite a bit longer to complete. Running with a crew member or two its not that difficult to clear $100K in an hour or two.

Legendstig

If it matters to anyone, if anyone claims they haven't but you believe they have, Find their social club name, type it here and look at how much they have made selling cars.http://www.gta5stats.com

Best way to avoid this is to break your social club page by getting over 2billion.

Omicron-Lyrae

i never glitched a singol dollar cuz i wanna the nsame character on PS4

before the ps4 version they will ban every glitcher

senormidget

I've glitched about 13m so far, down to 5m now.

Haven't tried it since 1.06 but I might do tonight cause I'm spending about 250k per session on ammo/medical bills/mods.

Seriously with all the payout nerfs, playing "legit" really isn't worth it, games are supposed to be fun, sitting there playing the same boring missions over and over again just to be able to buy ammo is not fun.

jaxta89

Yes, i live a very costly lifestyle in gta and i simply couldnt afford the upkeep if i played legit. with all the insurance i pay for pv (mine and other peoples), weapons (damn those stickys are expensive)and the bounties, mercenaries and muggers im constantly setting on random unsuspecting people a million really doesn't last me long.

When i first started playing i refused to do any glitches but repeating the same missions over and over again really becomes tedious. Plus if you want to save you have to play really passively in free roam otherwise the 200k you grinded over an hour for is gonna be used up pretty quickly.

Glitching money and boosting lvls has enabled me to spend most of my time in free roam doing exactly what i wanted in an online gta and thats causing mayhem. the reason gta is so popular is because its an open world sandbox where you can do whatever you want. By introducing this slow rp and money earning system it really takes away from the sandbox experience. If you want to cause mayhem and destruction you'll have to grind a few months to lvl 100 to get its full potential and even then you'll need to make sure you've got enough money to cover the costs.

Edited by jaxta89

AzraelX

I played 100% legit up until I bought the Shark Pack ($1,250,000). I bought a nice apartment, and I bought a few cars including the infernus. Then the next time I logged in, everything was gone and I had literally nothing.

I contacted Rockstar - and after 4 days of "support", I got nothing from them. Not an assurance that I would get my money GTA$ back, not a refund from my $20, hell, not even an apology.

So what did I do? I did a Paypal claim against them, and got $15 out of the $20 I had spent. And now I have around 25 million. (Maybe a total of $40 million, but I bought everything you can buy in the game).

You might say what I did was sad, but I expect more from a company like this, and the fact that the issue still isn't fixed - there's a lot to say about it.

When they gave out the stimulus money, they also added however much you'd purchased in cash cards, in case you had lost it.

EliteGamer

If you have their social club name you can just look up their stats on that. Not saying there's no use for additional stats-tracking sites, but this usage isn't really anything above & beyond what you could already do.

Vooodu

I never glitched.. I got everything I needed and wanted legit, but mostly before all the nerf payouts.

So I really don't blame people that do glitch now. Its f*cking retarded how bad they have nerfed and messed with payouts. I feel bad for the newbies. They will never to get to where I aim without either glitching, buying cash cards or months of playing.

who-dat

Lol @ cheaters pool. The mystical, magical, fantasy land of cheaters.

who-dat

i never glitched a singol dollar cuz i wanna the nsame character on PS4

before the ps4 version they will ban every glitcher

Keep holding onto that dream......lol... Edited by who-dat

Goldzero

No. There would be no reason for me to play the game if I had 50 million in my bank account and all the stuff unlocked. Heists would also be pretty much worthless, because I'm mainly waiting to get big payments from them.

vahnx

Um um, I own a pink adder.

WHY IS IT NOT CHROME????????

SarahQOB

It's no longer economical to do many of the missions, especially those from Simeon, Gerald, and Lamar. The cost of ammunition could easily exceed the payout, especially if you use any kind of explosive. I remember playing "No Hay Bronca" back in the day and making 9k. I did it yesterday looking for the schafter and made 2500. Most missions pay between 500 and 1500. What a joke. One sticky costs 600. Similarly, deathmatches are likely to cost more than you make, unless you perform very well. Forget using stickies, rpg, or grenade launcher. Also the 200 entry fee is ridiculous.

The temptation to glitch is stronger than ever before. The game is a lot more fun if you actually have money to use the available features. Being broke is not very fun, especially when so many other players have used glitches to get adders, entities, tanks, buzzards, etc. Being in a deathmatch with someone who can keep calling Lester to reveal you and can afford to spray rockets is not very fun either. I've taken to using my knife as much as possible to save money. If I play no hay bronca in the future and want to make money I will have to use the jerry can to blow up the cars instead of stickies. 4 stickies x 600 = 2400, nearly the same as what the mission now pays.

Edited by SarahQOB

A Maned Wolf

I didn't LSC glitch, but I did keep duping fully modded Zions to sell for a month though.

THEFAM_MCMJ

I'm on the fence about glitching. I was completely against it at first but a lot of y'all make good arguments. I've saved 2.4 mil legit but I haven't had much fun yet at all. I'm about to buy a tank when I reach lvl 70, but thinking about how I'm gonna have to grind coveted for hrs & hrs to come makes me not wanna play anymore after I run outta money. Gotta do a dumb ass mission for hours just to have enough for ammo.. That's BS. R* is literally making us WORK inside of a video game. Like somebody else mentioned, R* really just intended for a lot of us to be buying cash cards

WBaker

Lol @ cheaters pool. The mystical, magical, fantasy land of cheaters.

There are a couple people on gtaf who have claimed to have been in it that don't troll. It certainly is uncommon but I'll take them at their word.

I have no dog in the fight though. I'm not trying to convince anyone it exists.

I'll get my coat...

The difference is.. those who do are with those who don't, in the same room. Those who do can afford to waste, those who don't can't. It's a big divide that needs to be sorted out, and the question is left with the developers. Do you want us to play it right or not? It doesn't work, and things that don't work don't succeed.

I can run out of ammo on my most useful gun in a very short amount of time before I realise that the opponent is hacked or had an endless supply of whatever.

To replenish that gun would cost me a small fortune and I simply can't compete with that. As it stands at the moment, the view is that R* MUST endorse the glitching, hacking or whatever by failing to deal with it. Will that make you buy 'shark' cards? I don't think so.

For that reason they cannot ban or punish anyone who uses these things for personal gain.

It's a matter of principle at the moment and I find myself entering a solo session just to get on... more frequently. It's a bit of a shame as it's ruined a great game, but as humans, if there is a lazy arsed way to do something, most of us will flock to do it regardless of how it will affect the future.

This is my personal opinion, if you cheat, that's fine, each to their own. I don't and I'm proud of it.

iBUCKEYE

Me personally? No, but I wish I had done it when I had the chance. The rewards in the game is a joke.

InfinitySlayer

I've got to admit I have, though I feel really bad about it so i'm replacing all my non legit cars with cars of the street.