What do think is better?

bro23de

at first when i got gta vice city i liked gta 3 more, but now i like vice city more, what about u

This member is banned, and has the following duplicate accounts:

Neotrix

TheMan06x

SlashDash

ALL_VICE_CITY

Mafia Sentinel

bro23de

bro93de

~SuperHero~

I like Vice much more because the ease of getting your hands on something thats easy to fly. You wouldnt believe how many times i read tired and read more help files on the old dodo. I think after about fifty tries i finally learned to fly it!

i 4got what i was gunna write :r*:

Neotrix

TheMan06x

SlashDash

ALL_VICE_CITY

Mafia Sentinel

bro23de

bro93de

~SuperHero~

Well i only just got Vice City and at the moment prefer GTA3 because i aint used to the display and all the pinkishness of it all but at the moment i am find that very thing looks the same and i dont know where the hell i am and i cant get past that friggin mission where you gotta protect diaz and lance grrrrrrrrrrr :devil: ne1 got ne tips for that mission?!

Alian18,its extramly easy.Lane can take care of himself moast of the time. Just head to an Amunation then buy some Uzi type wepons.Then when the deal starts(when the cubans drive up) walk back down the starts. Swich to your uzi type gun and then when the ass holes drive up just cap em.Its hard with the sorry-ass  Ruger and the sh!ty "vantage" point but when you can use a good gun,its pee eazy.And when the guys come and take the stuff and Lance shoots one off, take the bike and with your uzi wepon shoot him off his bike,take the stuff and bring it back.

Aneyway....Vice is better. Infact I thought it was going to be a little gay witht he 80's music and ya know what...IM DONWLODEING EVREYBODEYS WORKIN FOR THE WEEKEND AND YOUV GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN.IM INSANE  :sui:

Metal up your ass!

I like VC more than GTA3, but GTA3 is still a great game. I wish VC had a radio station as funny as Chatterbox... :(

I would say that VC is better than GTA3 in almost every aspect. One that dissapoints me is chat radio stations (Don't love the the VC ones, even if there are 4 of them). Still, GTA3 is very, very high on my best games ever list.

Alian18,its extramly easy.Lane can take care of himself moast of the time. Just head to an Amunation then buy some Uzi type wepons.Then when the deal starts(when the cubans drive up) walk back down the starts. Swich to your uzi type gun and then when the ass holes drive up just cap em.Its hard with the sorry-ass  Ruger and the sh!ty "vantage" point but when you can use a good gun,its pee eazy.And when the guys come and take the stuff and Lance shoots one off, take the bike and with your uzi wepon shoot him off his bike,take the stuff and bring it back.

Aneyway....Vice is better. Infact I thought it was going to be a little gay witht he 80's music and ya know what...IM DONWLODEING EVREYBODEYS WORKIN FOR THE WEEKEND AND YOUV GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN.IM INSANE  :sui:

Thanks that WAS easy.

lol

pretty dumb question in my opinion. GTA Vice City puts GTA3 to shame in almost everyway......the only thing better in GTA3 is when he kicks people on the ground, it looks better and sounds better than when Tommy kicks people on the ground in Vice City

That is not a dumb question, that is a geniuse question, a geniuse abviously asked that question

Neotrix

TheMan06x

SlashDash

ALL_VICE_CITY

Mafia Sentinel

bro23de

bro93de

~SuperHero~

y2kcrazyjoker
That is not a dumb question, that is a geniuse question, a geniuse abviously asked that question

Geniuse? You abviously aren't one of those.  :p

Well Vice City is better in pretty much everything (I hate all that pink). So I am going to have to say Vice City.

And I have a question for Luca, why do you like GTA3 better?

There were some good points brought up in this thread.  IMHO, Vice City is superior in some aspects such as the ability to fly, the vast array of arsenal, bigger choice (uniqueness as well) of the vehicles, and the ability to enter buildings.  The only thing that really annoys the piss out of me is there are quite a few bugs that could have been worked out.  I know that Vice City is huge and it would take forever to work out ALL of the bugs, but when a bug causes you to fail a mission, it can get a little annoying at times.  :sui:

Overall, i'd chose Vice City over GTA 3 any day, but i'm sure a year from now we'll be choosing San Andreas over Vice City.  

:rah:

briancampbell

dont get me wrong I like vice better at the moment but its just sumthing about the layout of the city that I think was better in GTA3, maybe its just coz I dont really know my way around vice yet, I dunno

mister_bojangles

The size of the cities didn't really affect my choice of which one was better. So let me compare real quick between the two:

--->GTA3 has 3 major cities-Vice has two major islands. It's kind of hard to say that Vice is bigger for a few reasons. One is that it mainly covers water, almost half of the first island is a frickin beach, and you can't really include the interiors unless you can drive a car on it.

--->The idea to change outfits was genious.

--->Motorcycles and helis...super awesome.

--->GTA3 was longer. It had more missions and I feel like the city was more structured. It took me almost a month to beat the thing. I beat Vice before I had it a week.

--->Ocean Beach in Vice is very cool, especially at night, but GTA3 structure is probably better. I liked the way it was split into 3 parts. I had something to look forward to instead of spoiling it all after I found a helicopter on my second day of having the game.

--->GTA3 character movements are better, in my opinion. The sound effects in Vice were a little disappointing (like when Tommy is kicking someone. What's with that wind sound??)

--->Vice is cool because your character can talk and has an attitude.

--->Weapons in Vice are definitely better.

--->Yes, some '80s songs are cool, but a lot of them are REALLY bad. Chatterbox is ten times the station any of the other new ones are. Who is the annoying chick doing the interviews for Vice? I find myself turning off the radio more often than listening. In GTA3 I would pull over to the side of the road just to listen to Chatterbox or any one of the hilarious DJ's. Even the classical station guy was cool.

Overall it's pretty close between the two. I don't think that Vice would be that much greater than GTA3 if it didn't have motorcycles or helicopters. The helicopters aren't even that great. If GTA3 had motorcycles alone it would still be close. Yes, Vice is probably a better game, but not by much. I don't think I'll preorder next time. I think I'll wait until the craziness dies down so I won't have to wait for months in anticipation of a game that is still awesome but can have just as much fun with the old one.

i agree with mister_bojanles  but if u could go inside buildings and ride moter cycles gta 3 would be better, one thing i did like about gta 3 is the way the gans worked like u worked for hem more and the hated u and stuff, in gta vice all u meat is the hatians and the cudan, what the f*ck is up wit that

Neotrix

TheMan06x

SlashDash

ALL_VICE_CITY

Mafia Sentinel

bro23de

bro93de

~SuperHero~