/// treaty \\\

tuff_luv_capo

tuff_luv_capo

Yeah, I'm a newb. But I've been on these forums more than alot of people I know and I've seen more arguments, fights and bickering about stupid things than at a daycare. This has got to stop. Today I noticed two new PC vs. PS2 All of which were flamewars. No one gets along and no one respects other views, opinions or likeings.

One might say he don't care wether or not you like PS2 or PC, but then 5 minutes later he post PC can suck my balls, or PS2 is for fags.

I know all too well that you people don't want to read horsesh*t, so I'll get to the point:::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/// I propose an absolute treaty, a forum-wholed agreement of peace between PS2ers and PCers alike. No more fussing, no more stating the stats and weighing the coolness between the best system or console. No more fighting, no more topics, no more spam.

This means any or all posts or topics including any such PC vs. Ps2 Dominance breaks this rule. ////

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For all that agree or disagree, please post saying "I agree" or I "disagree". I want to see exactly the same amount of "Posts made" as there are "# of times Read" beside this topic. ~~~

__

Thank you, and please reply to this treaty. DO NOT POST: "That will never happen," or anything other than an "I agree/disagree"

Frank Castiglione

DISAGREE!!!!

Goddamn you you *beep*head, I hope you go *beep*your *beep* with a *beep*ing *beep*.  And you can take your *beep*ing PC and *beep* *beep* it with the PS2 because *beep* *beep* with a *beep*ing shovel in your *beep* *beep**beep* mother's kitchen.  You *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* kind of *beep**beep**beep*ing guy.

*beep**beep**beep**beep* and then some.

:p  Ha, ha, ha, just kidding.  :pp

Nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem mittere sed gladium.

lol.....agree cuz when ever someone disses the PS2 i feel like going to there F*CKIN house and just shooting them not to kill them so they feel all the pain and i get more pride and so i feel good :devil: ....so yeah i guess i agree :devil:

Old school sig. No tables, no bullsh*t.

user posted image

lol.....agree cuz when ever someone disses the PS2 i feel like going to there F*CKIN house and just shooting them not to kill them so they feel all the pain and i get more pride and so i feel good :devil: ....so yeah i guess i agree :devil:

I hate Ps2 it sucks big ass balls i like to sh*t on the ps2 before i go to bed! :devil:

JK im going to buy a ps2 tomorrow to get VC and then im getting it for PC when it comes out

i agree

but for those damn assholes who hate the ps2 you can eat my f*cking sh*t god damn f*cking pc bitches. I use both pc and ps2 and they are both great, but if you make fun of my ps2 i am gonna come over to your house and f*cking kill you, then sh*t all over your f*cking dead corpse b*tch.

Just kidding, but seriously RESPECT THE PS2

i agree, but for pc if u dont have a good computer there is no point in getting it, i would only get it to do mods and stuff.

----->PS2=PC<-----(they are equal in many ways)

I think PC and PS2 are both tite.  I just like the fact that you can get mods for pc and for ps2 you don't have to buy or install new stuff to play games.

TheDarkSideXXX
I agree. PC still sucks pig balls, though.

:O

:devil:

:nervous:

How can you agree and still say that?

I agree by the way, im getting both the PC and PS2 versions

tuff_luv_capo

Thanx for not making this a flamewar, and keep the responses coming. :D  :rah:

tuff_luv_capo
PC and Ps2 rocks YOU suck big ass balls you god damn dick!!!

That's like going to a synagogue and yelling "NAZI f***ers!!!"

Just say I agree or I Disagree.

f*ck you you little prick your not above flamers. so quit posing.

J/K. LOL

i agree.

you b*tch PS2 sucks

LOL lets start a WAR={-=SpHInX=-},!!! this prick says he dont want a war well to damn bad lets give him 1

f*ck you you little prick your not above flamers. so quit posing.

J/K. LOL

i agree.

you b*tch PS2 sucks

LOL lets start a WAR={-=SpHInX=-},!!! this prick says he dont want a war well to damn bad lets give him 1

no lets not man i was just playing with him.

please dont missunderstand my previous post i was just joking i totaly agree

erm this is turning into a flame war :p

NE ways. I still feel that PS2 takes penis BUT thats just what i think and I can accept that ALOT of people love it. I can respect that and i dont dis u for it, but i hate it myself.

I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tuff_luv_capo
What was the middle thing?

uhhh...what?

i agree

ur all newbs cept 4 sphinx and me, who really cares, they are da same f*cken thing, processors and memory. so shut da f*ck up, i have both, pc for customisation and personalisation, ps2 for simplicity. so just shut the f*ck up, and write agree/disagree. it aint hard. ( and yes i know that i have said more than agree/disagree, im just making a point )