Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,117 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

zielarz119

Map of whole San Andreas HD

600noodles

my friend who wor for rockstar said this is a confirmed update come soon sometime next week

zielarz119

Maybe someday

PS3/360 - No Way In Hell

PS4/Xbone - Unlikely, unless graphics take a slight hit

Tho a world that big would be too much i think, lots of people wouldnt put up with travelling that sort of distance to destinations in a game

It takes 3minutes to fly across GTA V map in Maverick which is not too much, it takes same time to do this in San Andreas however there Mavericks are slower but still 3 minutes

On the map I showed it would take up to 10 minutes to fly across the whole state and if thats still to much to go across the WHOLE map there is always taxi's and planes :)

iOwlex
It can be amazing, with chases, more interesting plot, many areas to explore and to find

I like GTA just because you can explore, travel around the world of GTA, but this map perfect

She just reminds me of the True SAN ANDREAS, if it was like that in GTA V, I think that this game might be perfect.

The most fun and it feels as if you have a area to play with crew without the density of a lot of players on the server.

Shade04rek

Its possible, if the gaming industry weren't so obsessed with making every single damn game have "HD graphics". would you rather have a realistic looking, yet short, linear gta, or a medium visual quality with op's map, interiors, and whatever else pretty much anyone could want in it?

Im not saying itd have to drop all the way down to san andreas visual quality, even with a map that big, im sure there would still be room for improved textures, shadows, lighting or w/e.

Little Red Nurgling

Considering I love huge maps, this would have made me delightfully happy if upon finding out this was going to be GTA V's map, given of course, that all that new terrain isn't just more chaparral and mountains, though I will say there isn't enough forestland in the official San Andreas map, which is a bit disappointing.

Edited by seventonblade

Madzuk

I agree man. I think the map is disappointing considering how long we waited and how much ign hyped it. its not small but its not big either. Really nice concept idea. Good thread!

Its possible, if the gaming industry weren't so obsessed with making every single damn game have "HD graphics". would you rather have a realistic looking, yet short, linear gta, or a medium visual quality with op's map, interiors, and whatever else pretty much anyone could want in it?

Im not saying itd have to drop all the way down to san andreas visual quality, even with a map that big, im sure there would still be room for improved textures, shadows, lighting or w/e.

I think thats what next gen is going to be about, same graphics as we get now but better performance and things on a muchhhh bigger scale. Everything on this gen was a bit underwhelming in terms of content

Considering I love huge maps, this would have made me delightfully happy if upon finding out this was going to be GTA V's map, given of course, that all that new terrain isn't just more chaparral and mountains, though I will say there isn't enough forestland in the official San Andreas map, which is a bit disappointing.

Agreed, there really isnt much forest land at all. Something that san andreas did pretty well

Hangover

Awesome map, well done. Hope we'll see this in a future GTA!

zielarz119

THIS TOPIC IS MOVED FROM GTA V SECTION AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST TOOL TO MAKE MAP GUYS (I want the roads the same size as orginal ones)

Spadge

+1 one for this. I hear a lot complaing about "oh no, not san andres 2.0", but this area was so awesome, that I tink it deserves a remake