Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
FR_Player-One

How to report a whole crew ?

SemperJ550

Congrats OP, you have shown me a new level of pathetic bitch that I never knew existed.

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

DMC14

Congrats OP, you have shown me a new level of pathetic bitch that I never knew existed.

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

i was gonna say thats a harsh way to speak to a 10 year old.

Mr. Crowley

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

Ooooooohhhh

Makes sense now.

Hey OP, you should write R* and see if they could add in a "wave white flag" animation in to the taunt choices that makes you invincible while surrendering.

Cyklisk

I'm in that crew. Or, perhaps I'm just in a crew that does the same.

You are welcome to join, but we don't take kindly to whiners - join the crew "Copenhagen".

FR_Player-One

What are you 10?

No, hes French.

Ooooooohhhh

Makes sense now.

Hey OP, you should write R* and see if they could add in a "wave white flag" animation in to the taunt choices that makes you invincible while surrendering.

Hey shut the f*ck up, asshole.

Are you really 35 ? Cause I didn't know you would still be a stupid prick that judge things you don't know anything about by this age. f*cking wanker.

Cyklisk

Quick, throw out fried frogs legs to soothe his rage. f*ck, who has frogs?!

bensons

You can't really blame a whole crew as there are more people in the crew than can fit on a server.

Cyklisk

fried%20frog%20leg(1).jpg

FR_Player-One

Quick, throw out fried frogs legs to soothe his rage. f*ck, who has frogs?!

Yeah that's what I thought, you know nothing about anything.

You might want to go f*ck your little sister, as you seems to not be open to anything outside of your house...

Mr. Crowley

Keep crying about being beat in a video game.

1338803051213.jpg

Cyklisk

Jeez, is that a french custom too? Is that why you have bad teeth?

Mercy for your roundtrip in french traditions. It is totally tres bien.

FR_Player-One

Punches in your teeth, that's how we say "bienvenue", f*cker.

BuyMeTheMoon

Killing a player in passive mode should be punished by bad sport

Steve

This is Grand Theft Auto/Mayhem....................not Grand Theft " Hey you wanna cookie " . This post reminds me of 13-14 years ago when ppl used to TOS in AOL chat rooms

Edited by SteveNYC81

Cyklisk

In all seriousness, and without jokes about how silly France is, you can not get griefed very effectively in this game. If you're griefed in a full hour, you are doing something wrong - except being french.

Edited by Cyklisk

Steve

People are going to be dicks. It's the way the game was meant to be. You should know by now passive mode won't save you from hit and runs. Choppers and tanks are easy to avoid. If your a high level like me and someone tries to get cute in their Buzzard whip out the ol minigun they'll go away quick after a volley of 600 rounds comes flying at them. About the only thing I use the minigun for that and solo survivals for the choppers.

Edited by SteveNYC81

Trenchfoot321

Actually, the only way to deal with griefers is to sit in the same room as them and bitch and moan until they leave.

FR_Player-One

People are going to be dicks. It's the way the game was meant to be. You should know by now passive mode won't save you from hit and runs. Choppers and tanks are easy to avoid. If your a high level like me and someone tries to get cute in their Buzzard whip out the ol minigun they'll go away quick after a volley of 600 rounds comes flying at them. About the only thing I use the minigun for that and solo survivals for the choppers.

I perfectly am aware of this and I can deal with one, or two or three for that matter, and I did pretty well (until I ran out of ammo..).

But they were 6 or 7, that's not just about me only, but other lower level players as well in the lobby scattered and being spawnkilled constantly even in passive mode. Being trapped by ground and air.

I repeat this is not an attitude that fits Good Sport lobbies, and they needs to be punished by bad sport, including killing people in passive mode (I know that's a R* issue).

Edited by FR_Player-One

Trenchfoot321

I perfectly am aware of this and I can deal with one, or two or three for that matter, and I did pretty well (until I ran out of ammo..).

But they were 6 or 7, that's not just about me only, but other lower level players as well in the lobby scattered and being spawnkilled constantly even in passive mode. Being trapped by ground and air.

I repeat this is not an attitude that fits Good Sport lobbies, and they needs to be punished by bad sport, including killing people in passive mode (I know that's a R* issue).

Someone was having fun. If that someone wasn't you, then leave.

Steve

I'm level 125, myself I usually leave people under level 50 alone, unless their trolling and looking for a confrontation. But still free mode is the jungle. I don't know if you were trying to sell cars, hunt armored trucks etc. Spawn killing in general is a sign of weak game skill. Most players with 3-5000 PvP kills usually 80% of those come from being in the tanks spawn killing people. Most of those tanks operators send me hate messages after I snipe them out their tanks 6-7 times. I hear what your saying, but unless they were using hacks/god mode/ or whatever else, your complaint to Rockstar will probably fall on deaf ears. But for future reference know your surroundings, good cover, and learn basic evasive combat maneuvers. Or if it gets to hairy for u, do the quick job option, and just leave the lobby once you go in. But as far as a report Rockstar wont even take notice to it.

FR_Player-One

I'm level 125, myself I usually leave people under level 50 alone, unless their trolling and looking for a confrontation. But still free mode is the jungle. I don't know if you were trying to sell cars, hunt armored trucks etc. Spawn killing in general is a sign of weak game skill. Most players with 3-5000 PvP kills usually 80% of those come from being in the tanks spawn killing people. Most of those tanks operators send me hate messages after I snipe them out their tanks 6-7 times. I hear what your saying, but unless they were using hacks/god mode/ or whatever else, your complaint to Rockstar will probably fall on deaf ears. But for future reference know your surroundings, good cover, and learn basic evasive combat maneuvers. Or if it gets to hairy for u, do the quick job option, and just leave the lobby once you go in. But as far as a report Rockstar wont even take notice to it.

Thanks for the mature and clear answer/reply. It has to be mentionned.

KeithMcClees

Dawson_Crying.gif

LOL!

SecludedMemory

That's actually a brilliant idea.

Edited by SecludedMemory

Trenchfoot321

Dawson_Crying.gif

LOL!

DMC14

Killing a player in passive mode should be punished by bad sport

wrong. You should be punished for playing in passive mode by chasing that person (the person in passive mode) around and then shooting them if they are driving if they are outside of vehicle you should proceed to run them over with you're vehicle of choice. repeat until person leaves passive mode or leaves the game and then drive away.

Edited by DMC14

LexIgnoramus

No matter how much you say is true but without undeniable proof - evidence, you simply can't report it.

You can't convict a person for murder without evidence, no matter how high your suspicions of that person.

DMC14

they haven't done a reportable offense for starters.

Steve

For future reference "PAUSE" wont save you. Your basically holding a sign that says " Hey come kill me ". The bad sport debate will be going on for years to come until the next GTA comes out. If you got to put the controller down, and don't want to get killed in the process, leave into story mode. Or if you have to pause the game and don't want to leave, make sure you're in a place that has ample cover and don't make it easy for the average drive by troll to snuff you out.

Is this The Guy?

Dawson_Crying.gif

LOL!

This when Joey left him? Still can't believe Pacey got in that ass before the Dawson did smh