• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trip

• sivispacem

• GN 92

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm drinking some cold beer.   Skol.     What are you drinking?

Oh f*ck off.

Evidently you do. Next time when you're considering spamming up an apparently 'pointless' topic with an even more pointless opinion in an off-topic part of the forums, don't.

Baker, that Ghost any good?

I'm currently drinking juice.. go a long ride ahead of me tomorrow, so no alcohol for me tonight.

1306571955073.jpg

Baker, that Ghost any good?

I'm currently drinking juice.. go a long ride ahead of me tomorrow, so no alcohol for me tonight.

1306571955073.jpg

I'm drinking grape juice too, and eating chocolate cake.

I had my self imposed sober days this week, so I'm doing the house beer.

89924319832.jpg

And loving it.

005041.jpg?v=2

Semi-Skimmed?

Lazy mother f*ckers!!!!

• Like 1

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

Is that like a dairy queen type place or something?

No, Tim's is a Canadian donut shop but they sell other stuff besides donuts tho ( sandwiches, muffins, bagel, etc ) and for you guys is like dunkins or something like that.

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

No, Tim's is a Canadian donut shop but they sell other stuff besides donuts tho ( sandwiches, muffins, bagel, etc ) and for you guys is like dunkins or something like that.

Oh okay I have never heard of it. And we dont have Dunkin where I live either but I think I have an idea of what you are talking about lol

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

Oh okay I have never heard of it. And we dont have Dunkin where I live either but I think I have an idea of what you are talking about lol

Well, yea since its a Canadian thing and how about Krispy Kreme ?

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

No we dont have krispy kreme either :( but I looked up tom Hortons on wikipedia and it says we have like 800 in the us just not in my area I guess

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

No we dont have krispy kreme either :( but I looked up tom Hortons on wikipedia and it says we have like 800 in the us just not in my area I guess

Damm, we have one and it's not that far from me and really you guys have it too didn't know that and I have over 30 in my city

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

Well, yea since its a Canadian thing and how about Krispy Kreme ?No we dont have krispy kreme either :( but I looked up tom Hortons on wikipedia and it says we have like 800 in the us just not in my area I guess

Damm, we have one and it's not that far from me and really you guys have it too didn't know that and I have over 30 in my city

Yeah my city doesnt have much for coffee and donut shops. Because we are the founding location of Caribou coffee and have like over 400 locations in my metro area alone. Amd a sh*tload of starbucks like any city as well as a large hipster population so that means a bunch of smaller coffee shops as well. There really isn't any room in th coffee business. So places like Dunkin that are actually mainly coffee shops dont even attempt to compete. But I heard there will be some Dunkin locations opening up soon but I will have moved by then anyways.

An ice cap from Tim's

8j2n.jpg

Yeah my city doesnt have much for coffee and donut shops. Because we are the founding location of Caribou coffee and have like over 400 locations in my metro area alone. Amd a sh*tload of starbucks like any city as well as a large hipster population so that means a bunch of smaller coffee shops as well. There really isn't any room in th coffee business. So places like Dunkin that are actually mainly coffee shops dont even attempt to compete. But I heard there will be some Dunkin locations opening up soon but I will have moved by then anyways.

That sucks that you're stuck with 2 kinds of coffee shops and yea starsh*t is everywhere, like I got one literary one on one side of the road and one on the other side. Like WTF and I still see bunch of white girls in both of them. Well sucks that when you're leaving couple of those shops are coming in.

Well they have Dunkin donuts where im going haha. And I dont drink coffee so I dont really care about coffee shops. And yeah I cant belive that there can be enough demand to support so many coffee houses. People must really be addicted to caffeine :p

That's good and I know like how can you drink that stuff. Like with in a 10 minute walking radius for me I got; 5 gas stations, 3 Starbucks, 2 Tim's, 1 Krispy Kreme, 1 McDonalds, that all sell coffee. I can't drink coffee as that stuff is foul but the only way I get caffeine is through energy drinks and yea, I think more people are addicted to caffeine than crack.

That's good and I know like how can you drink that stuff. Like with in a 10 minute walking radius for me I got; 5 gas stations, 3 Starbucks, 2 Tim's, 1 Krispy Kreme, 1 McDonalds, that all sell coffee. I can't drink coffee as that stuff is foul but the only way I get caffeine is through energy drinks and yea, I think more people are addicted to caffeine than crack.

I get caffeine through mtn dew and dr. Pepper and some energy drinks but not much. And yeah coffee is so absolutely disgusting I dont understand how anyone can consume it. Its just way too bitter.

I get caffeine through mtn dew and dr. Pepper and some energy drinks but not much. And yeah coffee is so absolutely disgusting I dont understand how anyone can consume it. Its just way too bitter.

Yea, consuming caffeine through energy drinks or pop is much easier than coffee. I wonder that too, like if you think about it, it's just bitter hot black water that gives you energy. Might as well drink an monster with a variety of flavours to get more energy.

Exactly pop and energy drinks have flavor whereas coffee is bleh.

OT: Just drank a huge glass of ice water. My first one in weeks

Edited by gtamann123
  • Like 1

A mug of coffee and a tall glass of cranberry pomegranate juice.

Bbsmg4kl.jpg

100% pure Kona, medium-dark roast, course grind, five minute steep and a splash of half and half. Pretty amazing.

IMHO, Kona is the only fancy coffee actually worth its price. Good stuff.

What about Jamaican blue mountain? It's also pretty good but I agree real kona is number one.