Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,056 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

amodoko

Looking to join a pilot clan or find other pilots that want to practic

amodoko

Title says it all basically. I'm on the PS3 (realized this after i posted that I never mentioned what system I was on, so I edited this) But I'm a competitive GTA player that has the most fun playing with people that are better than me. I'm decent on the ground, with a PvsP K/D of over 2:1. And I've recently got into piloting both jets and choppers. Either way, if you are in a good pilot clan and want an extra member (to practice with, or just for air/ground support when you need it), let me know.

If there are no clans that are recruiting, if anyone is a pilot out there that just wants to find someone that is willing to do ground/air deathmatches, etc for fun together, let me know.

Edited by amodoko

StayTrue

I play battle of the Alamo all the time and would be stoked to have someone to practice with more often than just random people. I have been messaged many times with people saying I am a great pilot in the jet. My two best attributes are driving and flying, hit me up I'll be on at around 4:30pm PST

PSN:

fornuc8_the_st8

ruined10

Title says it all basically. But I'm a competitive GTA player that has the most fun playing with people that are better than me. I'm decent on the ground, with a PvsP K/D of over 2:1. And I've recently got into piloting both jets and choppers. Either way, if you are in a good pilot clan and want an extra member (to practice with, or just for air/ground support when you need it), let me know.

If there are no clans that are recruiting, if anyone is a pilot out there that just wants to find someone that is willing to do ground/air deathmatches, etc for fun together, let me know.

Are You on xbox ?

amodoko

Sorry, I'm on PS3, forgot to mention that. And StayTrue, I'll add you on PSN and send you a message. Anyone else that replies to this thread, I will check it and add others that are interested.

jimmyjoneser

id love to just fly around do some crazy aerial stunts maybe some parachuting and some jet deathmatches too, havent really tried out much dogfighting so i probably wont be that great but i'm a good flyer! send me a msg or a request saying 'pilot' or something 'cause my friends list is blocked with people from here from duping cars lol =)
psn - jimmyjoneser

Edited by jimmyjoneser

amodoko

Sounds good! No worries if you aren't good at flying yet, I'm not either. But I just want to practice more with other players that I actually want to game with. Also, as long as there are a couple of good pilots in our gaming sessions we will get better. I will continue to check this thread if others want to join. I'll add you guys in a few minutes (had a long day).

StayTrue

Definatly guys we should set something up for tomoro sounds like we got a good little group here so far to work off of.

Amodoko: I did get your message on Psn had to hop off right when I got it but I'll be on tomoro again at 4:30pm pst

GunWrath

This is the wrong section I'm afraid.

If there aren't any pilot clans located here on the forums, why don't you take a stab at creating one? If not, I'm sure there's some other external sources out there where you can find a list of clans that may go about obtaining pilots. Good luck.