Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,275 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
gevans81

Why no safe houses in Blaine County?

gevans81

This f*cking sucks Rockstar.

AfterDeath

Cause we're going to have to pay real money... since they decided 20 apartments with the same interior is all we deserve.

ZeroDivision

I've read somewhere (can't remember exactly) that they may add bigger houses like villas or country houses in time. Maybe a future DLC or something.

brooklyn718

I would love a vacation getaway home in BC. I NEVER go out there because i have no reason to. Most players stay in the city.

NewReno

If they ever add large houses or 10-car garages in the country, that'll be my next big purchase.

PETmyPUPPIES

Because its the desert and I'll get sand in my vagina.

FR_Player-One

I've read somewhere (can't remember exactly) that they may add bigger houses like villas or country houses in time. Maybe a future DLC or something.

^No.

Because safehouses must be in a building, big enough to feel credible if multiplle people owns it at the same time. And big enough to allow a 10 cars garage (which would be top).

Most of houses and buildings around Blaine County are too small for that. At best, I found some places here and there that could fit a 6 cars garage apartment, or a 2 cars garage one. In Paleto Bay as well.

I for sure wish we could have a few apartments in BC, but I understand that it might not be the easiest thing to implement.

TheHutch82

Driving up in the Hill behind Vinewood There are some Farm houses and other place out in the sticks that would be great to own.... of course this might turn the little towns and farm houses into new war zones since you have the garage campers who sit and wait out side till you come out.... funny thing is I don't understand why every one had to own the $400k apartment when I have the 200K and it is the same as every other one... Sorry off topic but back on topic, would love to own one of the houses in the country side

Tupiz

^No.

Because safehouses must be in a building, big enough to feel credible if multiplle people owns it at the same time. And big enough to allow a 10 cars garage (which would be top).

Most of houses and buildings around Blaine County are too small for that. At best, I found some places here and there that could fit a 6 cars garage apartment, or a 2 cars garage one. In Paleto Bay as well.

I for sure wish we could have a few apartments in BC, but I understand that it might not be the easiest thing to implement.

Not really, mansions would work as well as the apartment buildings for sure. They did work in TDU2, at least.

hammertime99

because its cockstar. what do you expect?

E•MO•TION

There are safehouses in Blaine County. There's two in Paleto Bay.

But I do see what you mean. I personally would love to own beach house in Chumash, whether it be online, offline, or both!

Str1p3s

They could always just add new buildings too, instead of using the current ones in BC.

Suppa K

Cause we're going to have to pay real money... since they decided 20 apartments with the same interior is all we deserve.

Huh? Why would we pay real money?

I'm guessing they're saving them as with a lot of stuff for a later time so they can release them as content for GTA:O.

I mean they want it to last and they want people to keep coming back so this seems like the smart move. I can practically guarantee that we will be able to buy property in BC at some point in time. It just wouldn't make sense to have all that space and not let players live out there because frankly.. It's way better than the city.

Ronrollin9434

save your money, man.

there will be houses out in the country soon, and I can't wait.

Hell, didn't Rockstar promise to release a whole new city sometime in the future? Yeah, I'm definitely saving my money.

Pat-The-Bunny

We need safehouses in other parts of the map.

It'd be a shame to not fully use all of the beautiful map :c

Miss Malevolent

Meh, who wants to live in White Trashville. Not this chick.

hammertime99

Huh? Why would we pay real money?

I'm guessing they're saving them as with a lot of stuff for a later time so they can release them as content for GTA:O.

I mean they want it to last and they want people to keep coming back so this seems like the smart move. I can practically guarantee that we will be able to buy property in BC at some point in time. It just wouldn't make sense to have all that space and not let players live out there because frankly.. It's way better than the city.

you are the same typ of person who said we get a blowjob at singeplayer release, delayed it and said online is the real game they gonna release , delayed it and said we should wait for the glorious beachbum pack release and now still licks rockstars ass for releasing the best content in the end. I'm tired of these fanboys

Edited by hammertime99

SkullFace616

I just want to be able to buy a trailer in a trailer park like Trevor's.

ShinobiFixer

I've wanted to live in the desert from the start.

VercettiCrimeFamily

Well pointed out, they are a bunch of lazy buggers.

Rayken

I would love a nice back woods ranch with a barn for my cars. The city is nice and all but i hate having to check my map to see whos camping outside the door with stickies and being attacked as soon as i spawn in.

I think they will do it but they are taking there sweet time. This game is like half done and they have the rest in future dlc we all just have to try and stick it out lol. Personlly im pretty bored at this rate.

Biggie Kaniff

I would love a nice back woods ranch with a barn for my cars. The city is nice and all but i hate having to check my map to see whos camping outside the door with stickies and being attacked as soon as i spawn in.

I think they will do it but they are taking there sweet time. This game is like half done and they have the rest in future dlc we all just have to try and stick it out lol. Personlly im pretty bored at this rate.

I'm not bored but I agree. It would be nice to live in a house and not an apartment. I'm saving up cash so that I can afford a nice mansion if we ever get the chance to buy one. I could give up the city if the place I'm buying is nice. 10 car garage and a cool house would be awesome to me. :santa:

Jeff Nesteruk

If we could live in Blaine County, they should make it so that you could own multiple properties, since I'd love to maybe own a house in Sandy Shores as a safehouse for when I'm there, maybe it Paleto Bay too. Although I'd be fine with a house in Vinewood Hills with a ten car garage or with more slots, and the ability to add more slots if we want

xxRichter

Because RSG doesn't like SandyShore anyways, if you stay out there too long your stats decreases (I remember reading something like that on the help screen when I stayed to long)

Also...because were not hipsters...