Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,553 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Miss Manuela 87

Getting killed cause i am a female gamer?

Miss Manuela 87

wooowww so many replies. thank you guys!

StormerBoy

Thank you for what, putting things into perspective for you?

vince91

why are you happy? is this not the thing you complained about?

the only reason you have so many replies is because you are a female on a forum dominated by men :p

Miss Manuela 87

:-(

vince91

2ymfx48.jpg

StormerBoy

Me and my other half, bless her...

housewife-husband-wine.jpg

twc97

Yes, i have a mic. But it is not on in GTA chat only in private xbox party. I know that a lot of people getting killed, but i get moreover some bad messages in my in Game phone. I am really passive player, i don´t shoot on players first. It is just frustrating cause i can´t leave garage sometimes.

Alot of people have problems with excessive killings and overall greifing. add my gt : stoner catt (yes two ts) id love to seriously f*ck some sh*t up on a completely sexist session. i think its cool that girls play games , thy shouldnt be decsrimnated

Tracksuit Hitman

The amount of sexism and "get in my bed" like comments on this topic is depressing.

WinterEdit

I'm confused now...

Entity9f

Probably because you have a really girly name or something which causes people to believe you're an attention whore.

Mud1221

Teenagers = assholes.

Men = assholes.

Teenage men = assholes2

Hey guys, i know GTA is a game, where a lot of men playing. But the last days, i get a lot of bad messages or i am getting killed cause i am a female player.

Moreover i enter a lobby and "BAMMMM" there is a bound on me.

I don´t know why some players don´t like female gamers in GTA. I am sad about that.

Do you know reasons for that?

Because you should be cleaning the house, ironing or cooking. ;)

well.. that's what you get for entering the room without cold beers and sandwiches woman

Your honour I rest my case.

And the defense

Your honour I'd like to argue these are not men, real men don't need a woman to cook and clean for them (it really isn't that hard to not starve to death in your own filth)

StormerBoy

Yes, i have a mic. But it is not on in GTA chat only in private xbox party. I know that a lot of people getting killed, but i get moreover some bad messages in my in Game phone. I am really passive player, i don´t shoot on players first. It is just frustrating cause i can´t leave garage sometimes.

Alot of people have problems with excessive killings and overall greifing. add my gt : stoner catt (yes two ts) id love to seriously f*ck some sh*t up on a completely sexist session. i think its cool that girls play games , thy shouldnt be decsrimnated

Well aren't you a little goody two shoes

WinterEdit

Teenagers = assholes.

Men = assholes.

Teenage men = assholes2

No exceptions for that logic?

I guess I must be an asshole2, then. :/

LeSuede

this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadv

biggsull

Hes just trying to get tit pics.

StormerBoy

Hes just trying to get tit pics.

Gotcha

Miss Manuela 87

lol, i just wanted to add again, that i do love cooking and yes i do many things women like. BUT: No, my xbox is not in my kitchen, lol.

and in my opionen gta is for both gender. i have found a trick not to get killed so many times. i often go out of donwtown los santos and drive around in blaime county and enjoy the nature out there.

StormerBoy

lol, i just wanted to add again, that i do love cooking and yes i do many things women like. BUT: No, my xbox is not in my kitchen, lol.

and in my opionen gta is for both gender. i have found a trick not to get killed so many times. i often go out of donwtown los santos and drive around in blaime county and enjoy the nature out there.

I'm not sure I understood most of that. If you are putting a load of whites in, can you do my best shirt please, I need it for tonight?

GRINCH ASS BITCH

yuo're mother putted her ass in my big dick :DDDD

SightsIn

desznv9.jpg

this thread has deprived me of sleep! :sui:

gulsh

I would berry my dick so far up her ass whoever pulled it out would be crowned king Arthur

Gasmasks

They may not believe that you are truly a female. Either that or they are closeted homosexuals with a latent anger against females which they are taking out on you haha. I think it's a rare find. A female gamer is hard to come across, they should be treated equally. Maybe that's the problem :p

Biohazard Abyss

I'm not sure I understood most of that. If you are putting a load of whites in, can you do my best shirt please, I need it for tonight?

Don't have me do your laundry, because they'll be stained red, in your blood :D

xInitial D

It is GTA online everyone can get hit. Killed for being a female gamer? Maby more attention you will get, but what difference does it make. I have played with and seen some SKILLED girl gamers who WRECK sh*t. But they are just gamers, becuase most gamers have eyes, hearing, hands and fingers and a brain. Female or male it doesnt matter to me, unless you are admitting that you are not good at the game or this is some call for attention. GTA ONline is fun, but be to carefree and things can go bad. Protect Ya NEck and watch your step but still just have FUN doing it!! lol.

StormerBoy

This game is ideal for ladies. Clink

Laveerre

>Female in the title
>415 replies

GabbyGums

No, stupid sh*t like your motto is why you get killed. Because you're a dumb bitch and you give the rest of us a bad name.

Honestly I think you're a guy who is begging for attention. I haven't met another female gamer who is as stupid as you are. Not only does your spelling and grammar scream "14 year old boy" but your comments do as well. Quit pretending to be a girl if that's what you are doing. There is no benefit by doing so. If you are truly a girl, quit playing games and go do something you are decent at because you just downright f*cking suck at games.

f*ck off /thread

Cyklisk

I can't decide whether to read this thread - is it worth it?

GabbyGums

f*ck no. It's filled with 14 year old "get in the kitchen" comments. And some dumb kid pretending to be a girl to get attention.

StormerBoy

No, stupid sh*t like your motto is why you get killed. Because you're a dumb bitch and you give the rest of us a bad name.

Honestly I think you're a guy who is begging for attention. I haven't met another female gamer who is as stupid as you are. Not only does your spelling and grammar scream "14 year old boy" but your comments do as well. Quit pretending to be a girl if that's what you are doing. There is no benefit by doing so. If you are truly a girl, quit playing games and go do something you are decent at because you just downright f*cking suck at games.

f*ck off /thread

Girls, girls, girls, now come on already! I hate to see you fighting like this. Hold hands and make up.

I wouldn't f*cking bother.