Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,963 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
darkwar854

New glitch

darkwar854

I got out of a race lobby, and It spawned me back in my apartment, and now it is stuck at the sky view, and all I hear is the shower turning on and off. LOL, it's pretty funny, but also a pain in the ass. R* screwed up so bad haha.

Jyra

I haven't played like I used to... just a few matches now then I'm done.

I been dropping out of games as they launch seems fairly frequently. I have attributed it to the freebsd firewall I put in and dinked with.

Or more likely answer is the host is a 12 year old somehow playing through a hotspot or something back woods retarded.

Edited by Jyra

Trenchfoot321

They fixed the bug where you get stuck in sky view. Didn't you read the patch notes? If you would have read the notes, then you would realize it was fixed and it wouldn't have happened to you.

Jyra

They fixed the bug where you get stuck in sky view. Didn't you read the patch notes? If you would have read the notes, then you would realize it was fixed and it wouldn't have happened to you.

This must mean the console is a witch!

lilpokerface

I been dropping out of games as they launch seems fairly frequently. I have attributed it to the freebsd firewall I put in and dinked with.

Or more likely answer is the host is a 12 year old somehow playing through a hotspot or something back woods retarded.

I have a NAT 2 and I have noticed it happening more since 1.06 (players leaving all at once during a mission). It's happened while I joined and while I hosted. 3 or 4 times now, all within 2 minutes of starting mission.

EliteGamer

I got out of a race lobby, and It spawned me back in my apartment, and now it is stuck at the sky view, and all I hear is the shower turning on and off. LOL, it's pretty funny, but also a pain in the ass. R* screwed up so bad haha.

I had that tons of times on earlier versions. I think the game has extra difficulty loading apartments and particularly the shower, but maybe it only crops up on older consoles or something.

So I just set my spawn to last location. Apartments are pretty useless anyway.

Andy_lattermen

When it freezes on the shower running it sounds like a pack of zombies feasting

Jyra

I have a NAT 2 and I have noticed it happening more since 1.06 (players leaving all at once during a mission). It's happened while I joined and while I hosted. 3 or 4 times now, all within 2 minutes of starting mission.

I found to achieve NAT 2 I had to set static ports in NAT outbound rules because automatic doesn't work and of course uPnP with 3000-65535 as all good for the ps3s during my freebsd adventure. Found that out right away. Should be honky tonky most hosts I'm fine with... but ya I get drops and then 30 seconds later they are inviting me to a new match.

Edited by Jyra

LeSuede

This must mean the console is a witch!

burn_them.jpg

Pizentu

I never had this issue until they "fixed this on the previous patch. Since then I had froze 70% or more of the time when loading into a room. I have not yet frozen since the latest patch.

When it freezes on the shower running it sounds like a pack of zombies feasting

To me it sounds more like my guy is having a little "Alone time". Maybe I should pick up a prostitute more often so he doesnt need to do things himself.