Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

DK22Pac

GTA5 HUD by DK22Pac

Recommended Posts

lascha2nd

wait go to cleo > cleo_save. If you see any file which had file name extension .sav, delete it. It may make some problem to your game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suka_slav
On 6/29/2019 at 7:48 PM, lascha2nd said:

wait go to cleo > cleo_save. If you see any file which had file name extension .sav, delete it. It may make some problem to your game.

Thanks for the answer. I had solved it. Just replace the vorbisfile with another.
 

I replaced some file of the hud while modding and now the sight of the sniper rifle is not shown, it only zooms. What could it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leinad
8 hours ago, suka_slav said:

Thanks for the answer. I had solved it. Just replace the vorbisfile with another.
 

I replaced some file of the hud while modding and now the sight of the sniper rifle is not shown, it only zooms. What could it be?

1. I guess you deleted some files from folder effects of this route GTAVHud_by_DK22Pac\effects, at least must there are 10 files,

2. Maybe you changued one of these lines to 0, in special  bOverlayBlur with value 0 from file V_HUD_by_DK22Pac.ini

[GENERAL]
bNextGenRadar=1
bOverlayColor=1
bOverlayBlur=1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suka_slav
On 7/3/2019 at 3:53 AM, Leinad said:

1. I guess you deleted some files from folder effects of this route GTAVHud_by_DK22Pac\effects, at least must there are 10 files,

2. Maybe you changued one of these lines to 0, in special  bOverlayBlur with value 0 from file V_HUD_by_DK22Pac.ini

[GENERAL]
bNextGenRadar=1
bOverlayColor=1
bOverlayBlur=1

 

1. The files are complete
2. The values are in "1"
... Possible conflict with another mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leinad
11 hours ago, suka_slav said:

1. The files are complete
2. The values are in "1"
... Possible conflict with another mod?

Which mods do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suka_slav
5 hours ago, Leinad said:

Which mods do you have?

Cleo4:

ragdoll_frameadjust/ _uniqueability

sprint_minigun / RPG

 

Modloader:

Animations (sprint, stand, etc).

- Weapons skins

- Sounds

 

Some files such as Bass.dll, Lua51.dll, VorbisFile.dll, Vorbis.dll, VorbisHooked.dll, were replaced by Addons as ASI Loader, Cleo4 ..

I have several versions of the "ASI Loader". One with modification date year 2019, another year 2014.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IepureleCanadian

Hello, Someone know how Can I Move the money? Like from the hud? I Want to move it a little bit down. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lascha2nd
20 hours ago, IepureleCanadian said:

Hello, Someone know how Can I Move the money? Like from the hud? I Want to move it a little bit down. Thanks!

Mess up on .ini GTA V Hud settings there, idk the config name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leinad
On 7/5/2019 at 4:37 PM, suka_slav said:

Cleo4:

ragdoll_frameadjust/ _uniqueability

sprint_minigun / RPG

 

Modloader:

Animations (sprint, stand, etc).

- Weapons skins

- Sounds

 

Some files such as Bass.dll, Lua51.dll, VorbisFile.dll, Vorbis.dll, VorbisHooked.dll, were replaced by Addons as ASI Loader, Cleo4 ..

I have several versions of the "ASI Loader". One with modification date year 2019, another year 2014.

I guess RPG is messing up with the sniper crossair, I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
powerofpencil
On 4/29/2018 at 12:35 AM, _keegan_ said:

Single or SAMP ?

SAMP :)

 

 

On 4/29/2018 at 3:45 AM, Atlantic1337 said:

Single or SAMP ?

 

I also would like to break the mod apart so I could choose what I want. But you manage to get only the Radar3D with GPS on it that would be great.

I am getting to learn how to modify the mods but not as good to modify a mod this complex.

My pc is not good to run a mod like this the game gets very laggy so if you could get us the HUD Radar3D would be great - for SAMP and single - but if too hassle SAMP only :)

thank you sir.

Hey have you figured out how to do this?

 

On 11/20/2013 at 6:15 PM, DK22Pac said:

 

On 11/19/2018 at 11:40 PM, Mysterdogg said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krloxxx

Hello! I try to install a ragdoll for more realism in my GTA SA but the wheel of weapons is deactivated. In case of uninstalling the ragdoll, the wheel returns without any problem. Does anyone know a ragdoll compatible with this hud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voltaire0
On 11/20/2013 at 6:15 PM, DK22Pac said:

I did a resizement on radar but there is a problem with icons. When I slide my mouse, icons changing location because of radar Shift. How can I adjust the radarshift, I couldn't find a setting in .ini file.

 

I did a resizement on radar but there is a problem with icons. When I slide my mouse, icons changing location because of radar Shift. How can I adjust the radarshift, I couldn't find a setting in .ini file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catwaii
On 4/28/2018 at 8:45 PM, Atlantic1337 said:

Single or SAMP ?

 

I also would like to break the mod apart so I could choose what I want. But you manage to get only the Radar3D with GPS on it that would be great.

I am getting to learn how to modify the mods but not as good to modify a mod this complex.

My pc is not good to run a mod like this the game gets very laggy so if you could get us the HUD Radar3D would be great - for SAMP and single - but if too hassle SAMP only :)

thank you sir.

I'm wanting this too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diegoel10

Can you add GPS and HUD only?, because it doesn't look fine in SAMP, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoryMK

Hello, I am using this mod on Sa-mp but the wanted stars don't show... Is there a method to disable the hud stars to use the original gta sa ones? Thanks to anyone who will reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lascha2nd
On 7/22/2019 at 1:59 PM, krloxxx said:

Hello! I try to install a ragdoll for more realism in my GTA SA but the wheel of weapons is deactivated. In case of uninstalling the ragdoll, the wheel returns without any problem. Does anyone know a ragdoll compatible with this hud?

Mine doesn't had any problem, it just do like normal, i think .sav file corrupt your GTA i think, better remove .sav file in cleo/cleo_save

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nathanleonth

The vertical sensitivity is too high while aiming

how to change it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
claude_speed06

i want the black and white what version is that???😮😆😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lascha2nd
1 hour ago, claude_speed06 said:

i want the black and white what version is that???😮😆😆

black and white, or you mean red and white on healtbar you mean, like what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gogoAustria

So is there a way to completely disable the weapon wheel, so I can use a XBOX Controller with GINPUT and ControlSetting2 (Acceleration on shoulderbuttons, weaponchange on arrowbuttons left/right)?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KssL

I make a Vc "style" hud in dkk22pac v hud, hope you like it

 

Here are some pictures of the hud, if the hud is good

 

https://imgur.com/a/muGK0DF

 

i´ll pass the download link

 

 

 

 

Just now, SKELZOR said:

I make a Vc "style" hud in dkk22pac v hud, hope you like it

 

Here are some pictures of the hud, if the hud is good

 

https://imgur.com/a/muGK0DF

 

i´ll pass the download link

 

 

 

 

I forget put some another pictures, like vc colors in radio wheel, vc colors in weapon when it is selected, new vc colors in online mod

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lascha2nd
5 hours ago, SKELZOR said:

 

Nice one, but even good also change...
 - Weapon Icon like VC
 - The Star is lowpoly to see it, maybe should make higher resolution of it
(it just suggestion, keep it up the work)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KssL
35 minutes ago, lascha2nd said:

Nice one, but even good also change...
 - Weapon Icon like VC
 - The Star is lowpoly to see it, maybe should make higher resolution of it
(it just suggestion, keep it up the work)

I tried to find a hd vc star, but there isn´t, i  create that star, maybe i can do it better...

About the weapon icons, i can put they gtaforums.com/topic/878353-gta-vc-styled-icons/

Obvsiously i will delete the square.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lascha2nd
14 minutes ago, SKELZOR said:

I tried to find a hd vc star, but there isn´t, i  create that star, maybe i can do it better...

About the weapon icons, i can put they gtaforums.com/topic/878353-gta-vc-styled-icons/

Obvsiously i will delete the square.

Creating (or editing is better to do that) since i do edit something on my modpack

Here the topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KssL
2 minutes ago, lascha2nd said:

Creating (or editing is better to do that) since i do edit something on my modpack

Here the topic

In a while i´ill send some pictures about the star

22 minutes ago, SKELZOR said:

I tried to find a hd vc star, but there isn´t, i  create that star, maybe i can do it better...

About the weapon icons, i can put they gtaforums.com/topic/878353-gta-vc-styled-icons/

Obvsiously i will delete the square.

So, i put that icons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lascha2nd
14 minutes ago, SKELZOR said:

In a while i´ill send some pictures about the star

So, i put that icons?

its up to you because you own that project, im just suggest it to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KssL
17 minutes ago, SKELZOR said:

 

In a while i´ill send some pictures about the star

So, i put that icons?

 

I can´t do better the star :( someone want to edit it?

https://imgur.com/a/hJIExak

 

2 minutes ago, lascha2nd said:

its up to you because you own that project, im just suggest it to you

All right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KssL

I decided no put VC icons cause with them it´s horrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.