2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
OOM 313

Police role play group

OOM 313

Hey I'm looking for some fellow players to start a police role playing group. Just take our personal cop cars and do missions and gang attacks and have a fun time and...

Oh... wait. Yeah I forgot. R* felt it necessary to ruin the fun of this game and take away our police cars. Because people with police cars were just RUINING the game, right? No we can't have fun. We have to do it their way. everyone put on your fruity short shorts and flip flops with the gay colors and drive a stupid dunebuggy go cart thing around the beach. Yeah. Oh and don't worry you get a broken beer bottle for self defence. Good job Rockstar. Zombie DLC? No. Police missions or cops and robbers DLC? No. Better mor exciting missions in general? No. But a worthless pack that takes away our unique vehicles and gives us gay tattoos and clothes and 3 worthless vehicles? Hell yeah!!!! Awesome idea.

sparkydeltorro

A game about being a criminal is obviously ideal for pretending to be a police man.

Perfectionist X

Yeah, I'm back driving my entity and only my entity, so repetitive. I miss my personal tank, buzzard and jet lol ;)

Edited by Perfectionist X

OOM 313

A game about being a criminal is obviously ideal for pretending to be a police man.

You sir are wrong. See, they discourage us from being criminals. You get bad sport for blowing up someone's car. There are all these FLEECA banks on the map and you can't rob them. Also, has your dumb ass never heard of the LCPDFR mod on GTA4? GTA represents the perfect scenario to play as a cop and criminal. And all it would take is some simple coding seeing as how modders did it on GTA 4. But they didnt. Instead we get different colored tank tops and mermaid tattoos...............

Ova-Destroy

it actually really is lol

sparkydeltorro

You sir are wrong. See, they discourage us from being criminals. You get bad sport for blowing up someone's car. There are all these FLEECA banks on the map and you can't rob them. Also, has your dumb ass never heard of the LCPDFR mod on GTA4? GTA represents the perfect scenario to play as a cop and criminal. And all it would take is some simple coding seeing as how modders did it on GTA 4. But they didnt. Instead we get different colored tank tops and mermaid tattoos...............

I can't actually argue with those points. lol

Biohazard Abyss

The Bifta, Paradise, and Speeder are cool! :angry:

OOM 313

The Bifta, Paradise, and Speeder are cool! :angry:

So was my unmarked police cruiser that was all black with tinted windows and 100% armor, engine, and tranny upgrades and turbo........ phuck you R*

Biohazard Abyss

I still have mine, lol.

I never use it :D

OOM 313

If you take another vehicle out of your garage it will be gone. They did a real good job of giving us a giant middle finger this time.

Biohazard Abyss

Wrong, lol.

All you have to do is destroy it when you're done with it, and claim it from Mors Mutual whenever you want it back.

Haha :D

obsidian_eclipse

I'll need someone to invite me to a mission as im currently set to spawn at my apartment which will wipe the vehicles.. im only bothered about my fib buffalo, the rest can go..

jimmyjoneser

actually all you need to do is not go in your garage. I have all my vehicles insured, and I can request them and leave them as I please as long as I don't enter my garage. Mechanic brings them and takes them back into storage perfectly fine. The only people who are losing their vehicles this way are people who had uninsured vehicles. Still looking for people to police RP who still have modded cars =)

Edited by jimmyjoneser

Checking_Out

Hello, my name is Checking_Out the leader of LSCS and we are currently recruiting for more information email [email protected]

we support xbox and PS3

we have a dispatch center / MY City (DMV, Bank, Payroll system)

if this is something you might be interested in then here are a few links for you

Head Quarters: http://www.lscslcan.com

Why Join us: http://lscsclan.com/index.php?/page/News/about-us

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

Signed,

Sheriff Checking_Out

Join Command

Founder

Lordswizzle

I can't actually argue with those points. lol

Wow... Someone on this forum actually admitted somebody else made a good point! Never thought I'd see that :p usually people just argue for the sake of it, so annoying.

Biohazard Abyss

actually all you need to do is not go in your garage. I have all my vehicles insured, and I can request them and leave them as I please as long as I don't enter my garage. Mechanic brings them and takes them back into storage perfectly fine. The only people who are losing their vehicles this way are people who had uninsured vehicles. Still looking for people to police RP who still have modded cars =)

It's safer to keep them at Mors. Just in case, lol.