Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,988 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

theface

Racing money capped after 1.06 update?

theface

Racing payouts have definitely been capped after the 1.06 update. Here is a list of the new known

maximum payouts for winning. Please post any I have missed. I'm unsure exactly how the maximum amount is determined in each race i.e. number or cars in the race, type of cars, number of times race is repeated etc, so this list may change a bit as I compile it.

Highest winning payouts I've seen after 1.06 update:

Dipping In $8750 RP:3650

Down The Drain $8750 RP:2515

Greenwich Meantime $6560 RP:2815

Dock Ring $6560

Dockyard $6560

Thrills in the HIlls $4990

Power Trip $4380 RP:1875

Route 68 $4380 RP:2250

Senora Freeway $4380 RP:1625

The Commute $4380

Grass Route $4380

Art to Art $4380

The Commute $4380

Gone Fishin' $4240 RP:1100

Double Parking $4170

Driving Range $3540

If I Were A Richman $2280

Lost and Found $2190 RP:1290

In The Grove $2190 RP:840

Stadium Tour $1160

Criminal Records: $1140

Old Downtown $1030

Edited by theface

bensons

lol, out of court settlement is also fixed so you cannot store the lawyers car in your garage and sell it later.

MikeNielson616

I completely agree about this crap race getting too much money(and thus too much play). I am really hoping all the races aren't nerfed to not paying crap though, because there are lots of races that IMO needed raised.

EDITED: Also, IF they add high paying heists into the game, it really isn't a big deal if a lot of these "smaller" jobs aren't as high paying. If I can do 2-3 heists a day that pay $100,000 or more a shot, then I'm gonna be just fine as far as money goes. They really should bump up gambling too IMO to let you gamble moeny for money with people, so each person bets say $10,000 and the winner takes all.

Edited by MikeNielson616

Bella Mafia

good.

but you can still play golf for huge amounts of xp. lol. :lol:

xboxlive

Down the Drain is useless now :(

Edited by xboxlive

a20characterusername

I hope the payout for Coveted hasn't been nerfed. ;o

MikeNielson616

Wasn't this race always useless and boring? Where is this useless that it is now inside of? lol, all joking about grammar aside, how much is it paying now?

Down the Drain in useless now :(

theface

Down the Drain in useless now :(

Hopefully I'll be able to find some of the better races available now that actually involve some skill. I expect it'll take the boosters a few days to realise they are achieving minimal money and leveling from these races.

Kracus

Wow that's awesome news! This patch just keeps getting better and better!

ThatRandomGuy42

I can see why they did it for smaller races, to prevent grinding, but does this cap apply to bigger races with more players?

Mike Haddrick

This is my second "Well sh*t" today.

Frankly disappointed. Was hoping to get enough money to buy a sick-looking Coquette.

Until the big man in Orange n' black stepped in.

theface

Down the Drain just paid out $4380 to the winner.

xboxlive

Yeah but you could get 13600, so it is still decent but you need a few people in to get the 4k

MikeNielson616

Yeah but you could get 13600, so it is still decent but you need a few people in to get the 4k

Honestly, this seems perfect for Down the Drain. They need to add bigger payouts for longer distances though, so say if someone wanted to do the race with lots of laps long, they could wind up getting like, and I'm just throwing this number out there, $40,000. The longer you race though, the bigger the payout should be.

don_pepe23

Good I have everything what I want, except a Pegasus tank, which I could buy right now.

As I mostly did race jobs, since missions got nerfed, I will spent Even more Time in FR now..

bensons

I guess it just went "down the drain"

theface

Honestly, this seems perfect for Down the Drain. They need to add bigger payouts for longer distances though, so say if someone wanted to do the race with lots of laps long, they could wind up getting like, and I'm just throwing this number out there, $40,000. The longer you race though, the bigger the payout should be.

Yeah totally agree. Increased payouts for increased distance and/or difficulty. Hopefully this is what they've done. Feel free to post up you experiences of payouts and I'll add them to the first post.

MikeNielson616

Yeah totally agree. Increased payouts for increased distance and/or difficulty. Hopefully this is what they've done. Feel free to post up you experiences of payouts and I'll add them to the first post.

Sounds good. I'm off work in ten minutes so hopefully within the hour I am on. Are you on PSN? If so, my screenname is i6am6sam6 so feel free to add me if you want to test out various races.

JohnGazman

EDITED: Also, IF they add high paying heists into the game, it really isn't a big deal if a lot of these "smaller" jobs aren't as high paying. If I can do 2-3 heists a day that pay $100,000 or more a shot, then I'm gonna be just fine as far as money goes. They really should bump up gambling too IMO to let you gamble moeny for money with people, so each person bets say $10,000 and the winner takes all.

Pfft. Heists will never pay that much.

Also, this is bullsh*t. Not that I mind a cap on racing money, but $1440? That's pathetic. That sort of payout will turn racing into "Hey look something else that isn't worth doing anymore".

Every patch includes something that - for me- proves that R* would rather you just fork out for cash cards than actually play the game.

Edited by JohnGazman

Jimster71

I guess it just went "down the drain"

Badum, tish! :)

BrightonGTA

Great news. Down the Drain and Criminal Records were absolutely ruining racing for me.

Have they nerfed the good races too though?

D_Marco

I can confirm that Coveted still pays 12k!

theface

Sounds good. I'm off work in ten minutes so hopefully within the hour I am on. Are you on PSN? If so, my screenname is i6am6sam6 so feel free to add me if you want to test out various races.

Yeah I'll add you, I'm PaulTheFace

5HT2a

Just did Stadium Tour, 3 people: $1160 for my first place finish. This is not an easy race, and it is about 2.6 miles long IIRC.

Also, I did some offroad race I cannot remember the name of, two people, I took home a measly $980.

I don't think this only applies to Down the Drain and Criminal Records (both of which I loathe because they aren't real races). All racers are getting shafted by this update.

K.Walters

I knew this would happen sooner or later. Now people will find a new easy money grind and that will be patched later as well.

5HT2a

Great news. Down the Drain and Criminal Records were absolutely ruining racing for me.

Have they nerfed the good races too though?

Yes. They nerfed all of them. A lot of them by a factor of 10, it appears.

theface

I can confirm that Coveted still pays 12k!

Nice one. I'm unsure what variables effect payout too, such as number of racers and times the race is repeated in a row. Does that have any effect?

marco-polo

Bummer, only started making moiney off that for the first time yesterday.. Ah well.

theface

Just did Stadium Tour, 3 people: $1160 for my first place finish. This is not an easy race, and it is about 2.6 miles long IIRC.

Also, I did some offroad race I cannot remember the name of, two people, I took home a measly $980.

I don't think this only applies to Down the Drain and Criminal Records (both of which I loathe because they aren't real races). All racers are getting shafted by this update.

I'll add Stadium Tour to the first post.

GrndZero

By the logic of what you guys are stating above, Grand Tour should be paying around 16k then.

Edit* did not see the other comments posted before making this post. I am not liking the sound of this patch.

Edited by GrndZero