Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,249 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Grand Theft Savage

Rockstar = Troll-Masters (Rant thread)

Crewnordin

Sir, you are right. GTA 5 is the worst game eva. the 25 million who bought this game need to get a refund. I, myself destroyed this game with a flamethrower. You know why, BECAUSE GTA 5 DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FLAMETHROWER. THIS GAME SUCKSSSS.

watch me get attention because thats what the op wants. attention

John Smith

Sir, you are right. GTA 5 is the worst game eva. the 25 million who bought this game need to get a refund. I, myself destroyed this game with a flamethrower. You know why, BECAUSE GTA 5 DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FLAMETHROWER. THIS GAME SUCKSSSS.

watch me get attention because thats what the op wants. attention

Did you know you can't even get fat in V?

Gameplay sucks, preorder cancelled...

Officer Ronson

OMG. I hate Cockstar they removed Dancing from the game pre-order cancelled im the consumer and I think I got a 60 dollar disk thats broken just because there is only one lawnmoawner in game and I didn't get to skin animals and shoot black people.

John Smith

@ lol232

1. I don't give a sh*t about gang wars. f*ck that. Franklin doesn't want a gang life anyway.

2. Same as 1.
3. They were repetitive and boring in every GTA
4. You're wrong, there are Police Motorbikes, and are used. I actually killed some guy a a police bike guy started chasing me. You can find them outside missions.
5. What are you gonna do with them?
6. Kinda agree, but don't care so much.
7. Darts, bar, strip club, movies, golf, tennis... Ugh you're wrong.
8. Partially agree with that, but I liked that they were a lot more challenging than in other GTA games.
@SOL We did have vehicle theft missions. The Gaunlet heist setup for the subtle approach, and the Epsilon thingy.

God help us all if you ever work for Rockstar in the near future.

With your extreme bullsh*t opinions on what and what not should be in a GTA game, the next GTA would be the worst GTA ever.

Let me guess, f**k all the exciting and interesting stuff like gang wars and drug-dealing, WE GOT YOGA !!!!

Excuse me doll, but who are you to say what should be a right or wrong opinion regarding a GTA concept? Oh that's right...as your response to him implied - anything excluding gang wars or drug dealing, apparently deems a GTA conception void.

I'm not sure what's more laughable here; your (borderline trollish) arguments....or the fact you insistently wonder why I bring up your more than evident gangbanging worship - given your history.

niko bellic half brother

Well at least we have a new classic GTA conception gained from GTA V to replace the traditional GTA stuff like gang wars and drug-dealing - YOGA !!!!! loooool :lol::sarcasm:

83750485.jpg

C'mon man you're better than that.

MrIbby

We are experiencing the downfall of Rockstar.

Since 2011 all of their games have sucked, it is sad to see them finally failing, oh well.

GTA V had poor sales and reaction, if only Rockstar knew what they were doing.

Geralt of Rivia

We are experiencing the downfall of Rockstar. Since 2011 all of their games have sucked, it is sad to see them finally failing, oh well. GTA V had poor sales and reaction, if only Rockstar knew what they were doing.

:facedesk::facedesk::facedesk::facedesk::facedesk::die:

Every time you type something, it ends up coming out like this:

John Smith

^lol

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Hmm, why can't we just discuss the pros and cons of V in a civil manner, accepting one and another's opinion and then stating why you disagree and/or agree in a civil manner? Seems like a bright idea. :colgate:

Geralt of Rivia

Hmm, why can't we just discuss the pros and cons of V in a civil manner, accepting one and another's opinion and then stating why you disagree and/or agree in a civil manner? Seems like a bright idea. :colgate:

I have done that with people who are coherent and actually discuss their disappointments in a good manner. MrIbby is not one of those people.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

MrIbby is not one of those people.

Well that is clear, lol! :lol:

woggleman

We are experiencing the downfall of Rockstar. Since 2011 all of their games have sucked, it is sad to see them finally failing, oh well. GTA V had poor sales and reaction, if only Rockstar knew what they were doing.

Poor sales and reaction? You have to be out of your mind. It was also the highest selling game of October as well.

Official General

I have done that with people who are coherent and actually discuss their disappointments in a good manner. MrIbby is not one of those people.

@ Masterfocker

You can consider niko bellic half brother to be one of those people too. All that guy ever wants to talk about on here is how much he hates the gangsta stuff in GTA and SA, he is totally incapable of talking about anything else in this forum. If the bookmakers were taking bets on the the next thing that comes out of his mouth in every conversation on these forums, I'd be a multimillionaire by now.

Edward Maya

The OP is so stupid oh 1 strip club if you don't like it go f*ck yourself and trade your copy or do whatever i don't give because Rockstar never made mistakes they listened to the fans

So gtf off these forums and play sh*tty CoD: Ghosts

ThroatSlasher2

The specimen above me is called a moron. You are allowed to look but please don't touch it, for your own safety.

Edward Maya

The specimen above me is called a moron. You are allowed to look but please don't touch it, for your own safety.

Im a moron because im sick of these stupid threads? everyday it is go bitch somewhere else

ThroatSlasher2

Rockstar never made mistakes they listened to the fans

Yes, you're a moron. Sorry if the truth is hard to accept. I don't know if you're a fanboy or just an idiot. I'll leave with your own assumptions.

Edward Maya

Rockstar never made mistakes they listened to the fans

Yes, you're a moron. Sorry if the truth is hard to accept. I don't know if you're a fanboy or just an idiot. I'll leave with your own assumptions.

Im neither im a person witha freedom of speech and im think what he says is wrong you dumb turd

Gnocchi Flip Flops

The OP is so stupid oh 1 strip club if you don't like it go f*ck yourself

People like you are the reason I laugh at this session. 90% idiots, most of those idiots being illiterate too.

Edward Maya

People like you are the reason I laugh at this session. 90% idiots, most of those idiots being illiterate too.

Dude im not a idiot just a normal person like you thats all and i have a say as well so don't be one of the illiterate idiots you speak of

ThroatSlasher2

Dude im not a idiot just a normal person like you thats all and i have a say as well so don't be one of the illiterate idiots you speak of

You have the freedom to say anything you want, you just need to say it in a proper, civilised manner with arguments. Helps bring credibility to a man like you ... a man in dire need of some f*cking credibility.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Look who is talking. You're the one telling somebody to go f*ck themselves for their opinion. If that isn't being a idiot then I don't know what is. Please just grow up. :colgate:

John Smith

@ Masterfocker

You can consider niko bellic half brother to be one of those people too. All that guy ever wants to talk about on here is how much he hates the gangsta stuff in GTA and SA, he is totally incapable of talking about anything else in this forum. If the bookmakers were taking bets on the the next thing that comes out of his mouth in every conversation on these forums, I'd be a multimillionaire by now.

There ^he goes again, making things up about me.....

Are you even aware how desperate you look?

Or is resorting to trolling your last ditch attempt at preserving some dignity?...

Edited by niko bellic half brother

KNN.
Posted (edited)

These R* dumbasses trolls even people who bought the game. Shake camera, xlive problems, controll editing problems, what's wrong with them? GTA died since 3 era ended.

Edited by KNN.

Vanzant

I'm just gonna lock this old thread since the whine and complaint topic seemed to take over for this.