Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,105 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

Cool Things You Didn't Know About: V Edition

Failure

The new radio station is available in single-player.

Seems like R*'s programmers have no clue how to block them in SP. ;)

Tycek

Or it's the consolation price for the SP DLC. :p

Zenar

Really? I hope it's intentional rather then being a glitch. Gonna try when I grab my PC.

anthony

I saw a taxi dropping a guy in Power Street in Downtown Vinewood, it was around 18:30.

I've never saw something like this.

Edited by anthony

Hot Pursuit

I don't know how to trigger this but there's once when I called Franklin to hangout, he said, "okay, wait for me there" and Michael replied "Okay, i'm not going anywhere" then the "friend meeting place" blip was nearby and when I get there, Franklin arrive with his Buffalo S, a nice way to get other protag Personal Vehicle

Also when I do this, it was after I completed the final mission (my 17th replay)

KingD19

Some people probably didnt know we had a president in the HD universe names joe lawton and has been the president since 08 but the media focuses so much on celebrities and news stories people find more entertaining they dont pay attention to him much

Zenar

I don't know how to trigger this but there's once when I called Franklin to hangout, he said, "okay, wait for me there" and Michael replied "Okay, i'm not going anywhere" then the "friend meeting place" blip was nearby and when I get there, Franklin arrive with his Buffalo S, a nice way to get other protag Personal Vehicle

Also when I do this, it was after I completed the final mission (my 17th replay)

This happens when you are very close to friend spawn point.

Hot Pursuit

it's possible to move the waypoint and point of interest around by dragging in the map

I tested this in PC so I don't know for console

Edited by CGFforLife

A.C.M.

you can blow up the otherwise indestructible bicycle/BMX/bikes with no engine, IIRC gta 5 is first HD game to bring back bicycles and right away they are able to break up with explosions

Edited by ACM-Jan

anthony

Found a full pizza box on the floor just at the entrance of Vanilla Unicorn.

Electrochoc

You know when you shoot other protagonists house you got an angry SMS or phone call. Today something different happen.

Today, I was playing as Trevor and a f*cking cop hit me with his car, I got a wanted level. (Damn)

I was close to franklins house and decide to hide in it thx to open balcony door.

After I lost cops Franklin immediately send me a SMS: Is that you sneaking around my house.

I wasn't expecting that and surprised, lol.

Edited by Electrochoc

Anda7x

Last night play on PC i've heard one NPC answering a call and he said "hey Jimmy Hopkins wassup" or something,did anyone here saw this too?

ChiroVette

You know when you shoot other protagonists house you got an angry SMS or phone call. Today something different happen.

Today, I was playing as Trevor and a f*cking cop hit me with his car, I got a wanted level. (Damn)

I was close to franklins house and decide to hide in it thx to open balcony door.

After I lost cops Franklin immediately send me a SMS: Is that you sneaking around my house.

Yeah the attention to detail is incredibly in this game. Its amazing how many things you can never notice until literally years later.

Electrochoc

Yeah the attention to detail is incredibly in this game. Its amazing how many things you can never notice until literally years later.

Entering other protagonists house is funny in this game, In Michael's house maid everytime says to me "you are not mr de santa". Thank you captain obvious.

I love how we can enter franklin's house easily, main door is locked but balcony door is left opened. Cops act really dumb if you are able to hide into a interior without getting detected. Michael's house is a bit tricky. Sometimes doors are locked but sometimes they are completely unlocked, i dont know its glitch or some kind of chance.

Edited by Electrochoc

DirtCheap

In the side-mission "Risk Assessment", Franklin says he "respects gravity" before getting in the chopper. This is a reference to GTA SA as CJ yells "I hate gravity!" when he's falling without a chute.

Ohhh123r

Did you know, When you go to Premium Deluxe Motorsport, there's a Pre-service ad which is shown is Maibatsu Penumbra instead of GTA lore-friendly car.

CvoPNqu.png

(Ignore the red car blips because I using Premium Deluxe Motorsport Car Dealership mod by I'm Not MentaL)

Edit 1: change "Real life car" to "Maibatsu Penumbra". Thanks nick rynearson.

Edited by Ohhh123r

nick rynearson

Did you know, When you go to Premium Deluxe Motorsport, there's a Pre-service ad which is shown is Real life car instead of GTA lore-friendly car.

(I'm not sure what is this car? I don't remember the name)

CvoPNqu.png

(Ignore the red car blips because I using Premium Deluxe Motorsport Car Dealership mod by I'm Not MentaL)

That's the Maibatsu Penumbra 696.jpg

Ohhh123r

Did you know, When you go to Premium Deluxe Motorsport, there's a Pre-service ad which is shown is Real life car instead of GTA lore-friendly car.

(I'm not sure what is this car? I don't remember the name)

-snip-

That's the Maibatsu Penumbra 696.jpg

Thanks for contributed. I didn't know Rockstar edit-out Maibatsu badge and pasted to Pre-serviced ad.

Kitsune Girls <3

I don't play story mode a whole lot, but just noticed cars leak their gas out when you shoot the tank

too bad this doesn't happen online :/

Becko

I don't play story mode a whole lot, but just noticed cars leak their gas out when you shoot the tank.

Nice, I guess you learn something new every day.

gunziness

Dunno if it was mentioned, and its more of a glitch than anything, but if you reload the save while playing Golf, the time will stay freezed. (might work with tennis or any activity that makes the time freeze too, but havent checked; on PC).

psybreeze

Hey, thanks ,never tried this!

I don't play story mode a whole lot, but just noticed cars leak their gas out when you shoot the tank

too bad this doesn't happen online :/

JuliusCaesar

You literally learn to do that with fuel tanks in like the 3rd mission of the game, so I guess you don't play much SP indeed :p I can encourage you to go through the story, it's pretty fun.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

FukNRekd

When you walk in to your coke warehouse all the workers are standing around and jump to work when you get there, like you caught them fawking off.

Oh, and they're all in their undies. LOL.

Edited by FukNRekd

Tycek

Cocaine mixers quite often do their job in underwear (or even without it) to prevent them from stealing the drugs, since they have not many places to hide them.

anthony

Coke warehouse ? This is in online right ?

FukNRekd

Yes.^^

Part of the Motorcycle Clubhouse business. There's also weed, meth and others. Coke is supposed to be the best profit-wise. I just started it so not sure how it compares to guns (bunker)

Edited by FukNRekd

anthony

Alright, yeah that is what I would say about coke hehe. Even though I don't play online, if I would, I would hope the coke business would be the best. Because cocaine is cocaine.

Edited by anthony

A.C.M.

you're wrong you get little over 400k for full coke sale to further distance while selling full bunker you get over a million, missions are often more fun and easier on bunker as well (bunker takes 5 times to resupply and about 10 hours ti fill up, real life time but its still worth it)

Edited by ACM-Jan

FukNRekd

you're wrong you get little over 400k for full coke sale to further distance while selling full bunker you get over a million, missions are often more fun and easier on bunker as well (bunker takes 5 times to resupply and about 10 hours ti fill up, real life time but its still worth it)

you didn't read my entire post...

Coke is best of MC businesses. I clarified that by stating I have not compared it to bunker money.