Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,371 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
bogey_j

This Game's Dead.

Itsagimp

People so dumb, pos ghosts has nothing to do with it. It's matchmaking issue

GTAPhilly1

JUST GOT in a marathon sess of Ghosts

550,000 people on XBL....

MAN, good stuff. Loving it. So much better without Auto-Aim like GTA....

And with my game stop power up card, I only pay 10.00 for the Xbox 1 version.

GTA:O needed to do a lot more than 20 missions, no interiors, and no heists to keep peoples' interest. Plus. bad sport? LMAO. That's the GTA I remember!..........LMAO.....HAHAHAH...YOLO.

Car Lover

GTA:O needed to do a lot more than 20 missions, no interiors, and no heists to keep peoples' interest. Plus. bad sport? LMAO. That's the GTA I remember!..........LMAO.....HAHAHAH...YOLO.

Good-for-you-96498570457_zps0157555c.jpe

Killzone3265

in all honesty i would enjoy call of duty if it weren't for it's jackass community, and maybe if they actually changed the game a little

blackrooster_

Yeah it really is. I haven't even turned it on all day, I'm too busy with games that are fun to play.

You mean ones you don't suck at? Because I'm still having a blast blowing up people. lol

PaulDPearl

There's little to do in the game anymore apart from griefing people

& CoD Ghosts just came out recently

yep.. this game online aint no SAMP that's fursure........ if it were done right you could be running materials to make weapons and sell to other players. buy unique houses, go fishing (yes, SAMP had FISHING [kinda]).

Next time give me 250 million and I'll make you 1 billion dollars a year with the same game.............

BTW this wouldn't make up for not being as good as SAMP, but a server browser would help out a whole bunch....

Edited by PaulDPearl

AJ Lee

I need Ghosts

vw11

I found very few players in free aim lobbies today. Changed to assisted aim a couple more but still no more than 6. Changed to traditional and full lobbies and sessions.

Killzone3265

I found very few players in free aim lobbies today. Changed to assisted aim a couple more but still no more than 6. Changed to traditional and full lobbies and sessions.

is there even a difference between assisted and traditional?

Itsagimp

Must be coincidence all the clueless trolls are CoD Ghosts fans , typical amateur corridor shooter.

Yea complain about GTA's variety or getting bored, then you get a b0ner over CoD the most rehashed series ever, run down corridors, twitch and shoot.

Edited by Itsagimp

GTAPhilly1

so a game without auto aim is for noobs, but a game with auto aim is for hardcore players...

LMFAO YOOOLOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol::miranda:

Itsagimp

so a game without auto aim is for noobs, but a game with auto aim is for hardcore players...

I never said autos aim is for hardcore.

I said CoD is for amateur children , run down endless corridors, twitch, shoot.

Repeat for 6 years, but people don't get bored with that and do with this?? As I said, cod gamers are fkn clueless sheep.

EyeMacHunt

I've noticed a huge drop in players. Took me two days to find a lobby with more than 4 people. I had to stay in one lobby for ages before people joined and stayed. Ended up with 8 or 9 people. More than half of my friends list is playing ghosts

willeyj

Things seem to be sorting out with match making. Most of the evening it has been hard to find populated now server after serve I join it is back to the wonderful chaotic mayhem.

WBaker

I'm finding empty lobbies too for the first time on a Friday.

I'm not complaining, the games given me a lot of enjoyment. More than any other recently but it's time to move on until new dlc.

beanzinapot

Its mainly due to ghosts and BF4 is out. I'm still havin fun racing and freeroaming. Last night I was in full lobbies all night.

GTAPhilly1

Repeat for 6 years, but people don't get bored with that and do with this?? As I said, cod gamers are fkn clueless sheep.

ur crazy kid, gta is the easiest game ever. its so easy its a joke. what is so PROFESSIONAL (Antithesis of amateur) about GTA online? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hover_Mode

ur crazy kid, gta is the easiest game ever. its so easy its a joke. what is so PROFESSIONAL (Antithesis of amateur) about GTA online? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, I do think Gta could seriously benefit from a 1-2 shot death/ragdoll system. but still the game is pure gold.

All the people who are not enjoying the game, I bet 95% of you guys havent had THC in your system recently

Gta teaches you what its all about... smoking weed

GTAPhilly1

Hmmm, I do think Gta could seriously benefit from a 1-2 shot death/ragdoll system. but still the game is pure gold.

All the people who are not enjoying the game, I bet 95% of you guys havent had THC in your system recently

Lmao

Smokin weed makes looking out a window entertaining

Ur self medicating and that's because you have low selfesteem

crashhat69

i know how you feel. i lobby jumped for like 10 minutes trying to find a lobby with more than 3-4 people.

Bottom Gun

That's a good thing, there's less 12 year olds and griefers around.

DR1P

You ever look at the back of a one dollar bill... On weed!!!

Also the game is indeed getting stale. It happens.

nothing to get butthurt over, just play simethin else, read a book, or go outside and pee in a bush.

IveGotNoValues

Get back to the COD forums of mindless sheep, fanboy...

Coggels

Got any ideas for improvement? Thought not, just come here to cry.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

• Random blackouts at night. City-center specific, forces players to stay outside as electricals (elevators to apartments, garage doors, etc) are disabled. Emergency services (police) are temporarily unresponsive. NPC's loot and rampage. Players are pitted against one another with whatever bullets or melee weapons they have on them, in the near pitch black.
  • Spotify playlists integration. Even the earliest of reviews mention the right music improving the game's most basic replay appeal, why not our own to build on that?
  • Melee deathmatches.
  • Apartment customisation; upload your own pictures to be hung in frames, paint the walls, etc.
  • More varied vehicles, from large scale, explorable cruise ships stocked with NPCs to jetpacks.
  • Passive mode that is literally passive. You can't die whilst it's on, period.
  • More affecting weather. Snow that causes hypothermia (a gradual decrease in health) with ice that coats the roads and sidealks, extreme thunderstorms that strike the ground whilst you're driving / cycling / running, etc and fog that affects your immediate vision.

And that's just off the top of my head.

This game is getting really f*cking stale, and even I struggle to sign on at night to play. It's the same sh*t. Glitchers, hackers, none of it bothers me, it adds to experience in my opinion. It'd be odd if we were all equal, no game is ever like that, but the lack of stuff to actually engage me in the game is palpable.

Right now I could be playing, I'm doing nothing better, but I'm not. Why bother? There is legitimately nothing that takes my interest or motivates me to turn my Xbox on. People can pretend GTA:O is awesome, that it offers everything and more, but it simply doesn't, and not giving that unified opinion to R* is what prevents us getting additions quickly.

a20characterusername
-

3edgy5me

Coyteria

The patch actually did something to the game. You can tell because one moment I have a full session, next I'm in 5 people sessions. Then you join other sessions and the only sessions you join are friends ones. Serious bug.

It then cycles through the same 3-4 servers.

Teckyy

Yep. Friday night and only 2-5 people max in sessions including myself.

No doubt many are still on line so why are we getting 2-5 people sessions, why not less sessions but 10-16 people!

GTAPhilly1

Yep. Friday night and only 2-5 people max in sessions including myself.

No doubt many are still on line so why are we getting 2-5 people sessions, why not less sessions but 10-16 people!

R u a boy? Get a haircut

Dillinger83

Rockstar is smoking crack. What the hell are they doing? OMG! Its the patch that f*cked this sh*t up! never had problems b4 1.5

Obviously they have a new release they are getting ready for the new systems. They don't care about gta5 anymore. And its gonna be gay!!

j0hn_d0e

CoD community, is, as the guy higher up said, the reason I wont play.

CoD is not the reason GTA has fallen away, the reason is a tweaked matchmaking set of rules which in my opinion is keeping lower ranked players together, and away from us "veterans" who have been playing since Day1.

All the sessions I was on last night - none were full, and all were a comparative rank to each other.

It IS slowly dying, R* need to sort out the content creator and Heists soon, otherwise it's going to be too late to recover from.