Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,812 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

A_Muslim_Sniper

How quick did you spend your $500,000?

K20

are the shark cards available yet?

Apex.

I was an idiot and bought the 400k apartment, which I wouldn't feel so bad about except the view on the 400k is inferior to the 391k view.. I also bought a Coil Voltic (gotta save the environment) and have about 170k left which I'm gonna save for the Entity XF... Which will probably take me like 2 years to afford..

CorporalBean675

I'm still saving the entirety of it for a Buzzard. I have about 1.3 mil so as soon as I reach level 42 (I'm at 39.4 right now) I'm spending everything I have on that attack chopper. People keep messing around with me, firing tanks and sh*t, so it's about time I gave them a little something of my own >:]

EDIT: I love how everyone is talking about this, or at least in what way. If most of these posts were out of context, I don't think you could tell the difference between this and a real life group of people trying to come up in the world or whatever. GTA V truly is amazing.

Edited by CorporalBean675

Jack0711

I ended up buying both the Vacca and the Examplar and modding them out a bit... I've had to rob a couple of stores to get money for the bills.

Khaos89

I have 190 million left so no need to spend it.

CarimboHanky

im still running with my cash. had little over 200k before the 500k deposit. i already owned a house and had modded several cars, so im sitting in close to 600k atm.

Curlypyebs

A friend doesn't bother with GTAO anymore and he asked if i wanted his cash plus the 500,000 but when he went to hand it over it say's you can't give cash, it was the same for me aswell.

Anyone know why?

killerx2

i bought one of the tinsel towers apartments and an akuma.i have about 180k left i'm saving for the stock market.

Fuzzknuckles

I logged on for the first time in a couple of weeks last night. I actually had a lot of fun, as I played a solo session. I'd completely forgotten about the stimulus package so when I saw my half mill pop up, I was pretty stoked. Got myself a little apartment, down by the beach/docks... HELLO SAILOR! Bought some clothes, couple of cars... only spent about half of what I had.

So, not very quick, really.

Bitches_Brew

i haven't bought anything because there is nothing worth buying at level 20. :angry:

apartments and garages are a waste of money IMO.

i'm saving to buy all the weapons(especially sniper)...... when i eventually unlock them....and some vehicle armor.

it really sucks that i won't be able to enjoy GTAO until i reach level 100 or so. right now it's just BS grinding. :wtf:

CarimboHanky

i haven't bought anything because there is nothing worth buying at level 20. :angry:

i'm saving to buy all the weapons(especially sniper)...... when i eventually unlock them....and some vehicle armor.

it really sucks that i won't be able to enjoy GTAO until i reach level 100 or so. right now it's just BS grinding. :wtf:

vehicule armor is BS and a waste of money... i can easily kill you through the windshield evenknow your car is 100% armored.

bullet resistant glass is the only thing really missing in car customization.

SCS_Skreamies

I have 3.3 million. Saving it all up in-case there's anything cool in future DLC :)

CorporalBean675

vehicule armor is BS and a waste of money... i can easily kill you through the windshield evenknow your car is 100% armored.

I know the glass isn't necessarily bulletproof, but can't the wheels AND the body of the car be bulletproofed? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Bitches_Brew

:lol: i was thinking more for cop protection. i feel trapped when i'm in a car and someone is shooting at me.

right now i don't even have weapons worth fighting with, so usually i just run like a bitch. i don't want to start pissing people off until i get some firepower. :cool:

Edited by Bitches_Brew

CorporalBean675

:lol: i was thinking more for cop protection. i feel trapped when i'm in a car and someone is shooting at me.

right now i don't even have weapons worth fighting with, so usually i just run like a bitch. i don't want to start pissing people off until i get some firepower. :cool:

Exactly why I need that Buzzard!!! I'm so infuriated right now. GRRRR.

Shenmue18

I've spent about 250,000 of it.

CarimboHanky

I know the glass isn't necessarily bulletproof, but can't the wheels AND the body of the car be bulletproofed? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

the tires can be bulletproof, the vehicule get a 100% armor but not bulletproof. a 100% armored vehicule can still be destroyed by gun fire.

CarimboHanky

buzzards make a good target, that all glass bubble leave you so exposed, add the wobble and the fact that missile lock would only lock on police vehicules, and the FACT that anyone either with an assault rifle or even better with the sniper rifle, can snipe you with ease, you would regret spending you money on that.

you know they simply spawn at the sandy shore airfield?

CorporalBean675

buzzards make a good target, that all glass bubble leave you so exposed, add the wobble and the fact that missile lock would only lock on police vehicules, and the FACT that anyone either with an assault rifle or even better with the sniper rifle, can snipe you with ease, you would regret spending you money on that.

In Online mode? Because I checked several times and there were no Buzzards, (nor planes or anything else for that matter).

GroundZero

I only bought a cheap apartment, I'm gonna buy a Garage just to get the trophy, and then I will save the rest of the cash.

A_Muslim_Sniper

the tires can be bulletproof, the vehicule get a 100% armor but not bulletproof. a 100% armored vehicule can still be destroyed by gun fire.

I think this is BS. A car which is armored 100% should only be destroyed by explosive.

WildBrick142

I lost $50,000 on guns and armor. Gonna save up the rest in case I'll need it.

Edited by WildBrick142

A_Muslim_Sniper

I lost $50,000 on guns and armor. Gonna save up the rest in case I'll need it.

Safe player.

UPDATE: I've now spent all my money. :'(

blakeney

Ive had a full on week so didn't get round to collecting the stimulus... I was waiting un till tonight, I also thought it was just the first 250,000 and seeing this post is the first I knew it was the full 500,000! I Think I'm gonna get the cheapest 10car apt... then mod out my first two cars, and my guns.. then see what's left!

s_aint

I think I ate through a few hounded thousand thanks to ammo, car upgrades and this one on one death match I partook in where we both ended up dying a good 20 times :p

AJayG

about 3 seconds after it said rockstar gave me 500,001 got phone up and bought an entity modded it a bit now I have 17 dollars left

CarimboHanky

Exactly why I need that Buzzard!!! I'm so infuriated right now. GRRRR.buzzards make a good target, that all glass bubble leave you so exposed, add the wobble and the fact that missile lock would only lock on police vehicules, and the FACT that anyone either with an assault rifle or even better with the sniper rifle, can snipe you with ease, you would regret spending you money on that.

In Online mode? Because I checked several times and there were no Buzzards, (nor planes or anything else for that matter).

yes online, i used the buzzard when i was like level 17, the other day i sniped a level 6 that was trying to kill me with one.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Got $107k left. Only bought necessary stuff.

TiggerThaWigger

Im sitting on 8 mill

MonsieuryvesCantinella

Still haven't received mines