Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,248 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Andy_lattermen

Why do u think people open fire on site in GTA:O

Andy_lattermen

that was a glitcher my friend thats why he didnt bother you Lol

Tlaneloli

Are you of a non white ethnicity? You know, if your black mexican etc... they think you could be robbing them.

Even when most of the criminals online are white huh? Typical :p

niko's_penis

bCAUZ THEY IS PUSSY BITCH NIGAS WHO SUCK AT DEATHMATCH AND KILL RANDOM PPL TO GET THERE KD UP SOM f*ckING SADASS FAT KIDS. i try to be nice but if sum bitch blaze me up i go after that peice of sh*t like yo mama on rich dudes sware man i put bounties on that bitch n kill him over nd ober

fwenshy

Dumbest question. They open fire because it's GRAND THEFT AUTO, DUH!!! Anyone who whines about getting killed, getting wiped out in a race or anything bad that happens to them... does so because they are butt hurt. I mean, what do you want? To get online and hug and kiss and frolic around with other random players???

Get some friends (meet some online) and then get in a private room with them ..... and then you can hug and kiss each other all you want

What does BUTT HURT mean? Does it mean getting f*cked in the arse? Or f*cking someone in the arse? Or being gay? Like Fudge packer, sausage jockey, Choclate canal sailor, back door burgler, anal assassin, rectum raider, brown belter, sh*t stabbed. Come on BUTT HURT is the most boring one I've heard!!!!

vashts1985

Dumbest question. They open fire because it's GRAND THEFT AUTO, DUH!!! Anyone who whines about getting killed, getting wiped out in a race or anything bad that happens to them... does so because they are butt hurt. I mean, what do you want? To get online and hug and kiss and frolic around with other random players???

Get some friends (meet some online) and then get in a private room with them ..... and then you can hug and kiss each other all you want

What does BUTT HURT mean? Does it mean getting f*cked in the arse? Or f*cking someone in the arse? Or being gay? Like Fudge packer, sausage jockey, Choclate canal sailor, back door burgler, anal assassin, rectum raider, brown belter, sh*t stabbed. Come on BUTT HURT is the most boring one I've heard!!!!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/butthurt

and now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

fwenshy

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/butthurt

and now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Thanks

CarimboHanky

some are very territorial, some are very defensive, some of us are simply trigger happy...

from time to time i like to take my cars out for a spin, hey whats the point of having nice cars if you only have them in the garage... sometimes i just drive by people calmly and they wont even bother me, but 95% of the time they open fire on me, which make me go from peaceful, calm mentality into my alter ego. and my alter ego is a f*cking trigger happy griefer, that would hunt you down, taunt you via message and would kill you on sight, 'til you leave the server...

and NO im not joking!

rebelsaurusrex

I'll be honest, if I see a white dot(meaning non-friend and non-crew member) speeding towards me I assume they are coming to try and kill me so I generally pull out a gun and start shooting as soon as they come into view.

Now I generally race, do missions, goof off with crew members. I do however enjoy getting in my big armored Sandking and driving the streets to find someone to shoot up, its part of the fun of GTA. I usually won't kill someone more than 3-5 times before I'll move on to the next victim. Its an easy fix if you don't want to get killed simply pay 100 and go into passive mode, easy fix.

this certainly goes for anyone silly enough to go AFK in a free roam server, I usually see this as a chance to level up stealth but sneaking and killing them, but its also not a bad way to get a few extra notches on your KD ratio.

FasterThanYou

It´s funny how people lame at fighting are the random killing ones. I just never attack people if they don´t do anything threatening or suspicious. Always fight back if I get shot though. And it´s always easy to end up 6-1 or 6-2.

Just like in races rammers are ALWAYS unskilled pricks that will end up last as soon as two half-challenging corners appear, random killers are ALWAYS hopeless at shooting.

blakeney

An academic paper could be written on the behavior of human beings in a virtual World devoid of any real consequences. Might find some new philosophical meanings or basically just find the degree of obsession the World has with violence.

Id bet all I have many have been written already!

Imo the interwebz has taught mankind ALOT about his inner feelings that usually get hidden beneath things like "image" and "public perception" lol!

Niobium

bCAUZ THEY IS PUSSY BITCH NIGAS WHO SUCK AT DEATHMATCH AND KILL RANDOM PPL TO GET THERE KD UP SOM f*ckING SADASS FAT KIDS. i try to be nice but if sum bitch blaze me up i go after that peice of sh*t like yo mama on rich dudes sware man i put bounties on that bitch n kill him over nd ober

i'm not really a big meme guy, but "ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKA DO YOU SPEAK IT"

sorry but someone had to say it

ObviouslyHim

It's a Kill or be Killed situation-based game. I thought you'd have got that by now?

glitch24/7

I like to hang around lS customs and lay sticky bombs so I can blow people up, It's how I role :)

LieutenantLoserz

Its weird because alot of people kill me and then I requesr a deathmatch with them and they deny it but they still try to kill me. Bugs the sh*t outta me.

Same here, but if they decline it, I go full asshole mode on them, sniping, spawn killing, airstrikes, and mercenaries, luckily it dont happen to oftem. cause im always racing and flying

TiggerThaWigger

I love killing other players, I pull tricks such as telling them to get into a chopper (which I have planted c4 on), have them follow me, then blow them up when I please. The other day me and some player did one of those races in free roam, I beat him and at the end of the race I killed him. I blow up cars, i camp on random buildings and snipe people. Its Grand Theft Auto.

Money Over Bullshit

f*cktards plain and simple.

Shane_Dbns

All of them are cowards, shoot and run but there's no greater feeling than making a 5 year old scream his lungs out caused you killed him when he tried to kill you. I remember taking 3 of them out at the same time, ahh good times

Cats of Kliban

An academic paper could be written on the behavior of human beings in a virtual World devoid of any real consequences. Might find some new philosophical meanings or basically just find the degree of obsession the World has with violence.

I have a great time online just experimenting with being a free kill. I don't care about my K/D ratio, like helping players build award stats, and find it endlessly entertaining.

I reward creative kills by allowing more. It is always a coin toss on the responses ..some get greedy & some only kill once. I'm randomly walking/driving/flying, usually unarmed, & change from ignoring blips to following them every few minutes. Being level 130+ seems to scare some & challenge others. Most laughs so far is chasing people with

a firetruck just to spray them with water & then drive away.

killahmatic

usually if im almost 100% sure the target isnt a threat ile let them go about thier buisness, one block radius rule live by it

because people are idiots and everyone just wants to shoot instead of having real fun.

Lay

I like to hang around lS customs and lay sticky bombs so I can blow people up, It's how I role :)

I hang around the top of one of the garages with a bounty on my head, as soon as people turn up..BOOOOM.

krillingt75961

Actually, it's because white or black, everyone calls eachother ''nigga'' for some reason, and they use it FOR EVERYTHING. Aaaaaaand yes. They're underage, the immature part of underage people which makes things x1000 worse.

Hearing a little boy calling everyone a ''nigga'' is not fun.

I remember a time when saying it got your ass beat. I keep my chat set to crew + friends just so I don't have to hear the crap people say. Hell I was in a lobby and some caucasian guy was calling a hispanic guy a gringo. I have little faith in the world now days.

ll rdny ll

Killing people wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't lose $1,500 every time you die. That sh*t adds up quick when you've got an army of no-lifes chasing you down destroying you vehicles because they've got no money, and are untouchable.

Lunytunes

Paranoia

fa**otry

Enjoyment

Griefing