2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Premier00000

Premier00000's duping sessions.

Bansheechick

I can't figure out how to join you Premier...

qop

Anyone still need chrome tank?

PSN: nick6raphael

Still giving out the chrome tank?

I'd love to replace my original :p

agentbetts420

yoyoyo premiere hook up an invite! GT is Sir W33d NJ
ill message you if i have to

agentbetts420

Thanks for the chrome tank! I'm bringing a duped one for everyone else.

hey man you still online willing to dupe that chrome?

agentbetts420

i apologize for i thought you guys were on xbox! if anyone is and has those crazy mods that premiere has, hook it upppp

itz_LEE

i would love a chrome tank, do you guys already have them duped? how do i join?

Premier00000

My internet is being a little crazy tonight. The lights on my modem almost look like Christmas lights with all the flashing and color changing.

Premier00000

What time would work best for everyone tomorrow (or technically today). Keep in mind I'm on the east coast of the US (New york)

TestingItems0

What time would work best for everyone tomorrow (or technically today). Keep in mind I'm on the east coast of the US (New york)

Same timezone. But I'll suggest afternoon [for ones with a different timezone that'd miss it at the time you did it] or the same time.

itz_LEE

would love to pick up a chrome tank or the black custom cruiser, also on EST add/invite when you plan on hosting session xx_lee-513_xx

Premier00000

UPDATE:

Next dupe session will be at 2pm ET (about 9 hours from this post)

Hopefully everyone shows up with the cars I got for them.

(If I'm awake, I haven't slept yet and I gotta be up at 7am.)

Again, if you got all the cars you want (for now) please delete me so others can add me without me goin thru a list of about 100 people.

lokdogiv

Duude,you are a champ for doing this! Would be greatly appreciated if you could at some point,get me the Asea,chrome tank & clown van,sounds like a big request but much appreciated!

sh0tyme

Duude,you are a champ for doing this! Would be greatly appreciated if you could at some point,get me the Asea,chrome tank & clown van,sounds like a big request but much appreciated!

Just join his session at 2pm.

lokdogiv

Just join his session at 2pm.

Wont be able to be back on until tommorow,hopefully something will be going down

baby_blue_6_4

I was able to get the normal red unmarked cruiser and the modded red buffalo. I was hoping for something more of this color and rims. I'd also love for them to be modded as the unmarked cruiser wasn't other then the plate.

0_0.jpg

It's black metallic and red pearlescent. I won't be able to make the 2pm ET time to give what I have of those 2 cars, but if there is another one this weekend I should be able to make it.

Edited by baby_blue_6_4

D-man__the_great

I was able to get the normal red unmarked cruiser and the modded red buffalo. I was hoping for something more of this color and rims. I'd also love for them to be modded as the unmarked cruiser wasn't other then the plate.

0_0.jpg

It's black metallic and red pearlescent. I won't be able to make the 2pm ET time to give what I have of those 2 cars, but if there is another one this weekend I should be able to make it.

I have a wine red modded cruiser

Premier00000

0_0.jpg

The unmarked cruiser is fully modded. (You should be able to hear the turbo.)

Arghzen_

I'm new to this whole duping thing and I really want the Smoke on the Water vans, what does it take?

Premier00000

All it takes is getting in, starting a mission, while in the mission knock the driver side door off drive it to your garage door, get out and then walk backwards to the van while aiming a weapon and then while still aiming when next to the vehicle door hit the triangle button and get in. And it should bring the vehicle into your garage.

rs182

All it takes is getting in, starting a mission, while in the mission knock the driver side door off drive it to your garage door, get out and then walk backwards to the van while aiming a weapon and then while still aiming when next to the vehicle door hit the triangle button and get in. And it should bring the vehicle into your garage.

Is your psn the same as your name on here? I'll pull out my clown van and pink blazer to help maybe?

Premier00000

Dupe session will be in about 40 minutes, I will have cars from Character 1.

edub1906

Hey Premier--first I want to thank you for the great session last night. Definitely appreciate your willingness to help everyone out.

I did get the Chrome Riot Truck from you. I was wondering if sometime in the future you may be able to mod it to have bulletproof tires or is that something that can't be done?

Also, if you happen to have another night session (I'm on the East Coast too) I would like to join to get the Unmarked Cruiser. I have a similar one but it is not fully modded (no turbo) but does have bulletproof tires.

PerfectBlade

I want the snow stockade.

GT: AdrianValenti51

Premier00000

Hey Premier--first I want to thank you for the great session last night. Definitely appreciate your willingness to help everyone out.

I did get the Chrome Riot Truck from you. I was wondering if sometime in the future you may be able to mod it to have bulletproof tires or is that something that can't be done?

Also, if you happen to have another night session (I'm on the East Coast too) I would like to join to get the Unmarked Cruiser. I have a similar one but it is not fully modded (no turbo) but does have bulletproof tires.

How did you get bullet proof tires? That's one thing I can't figure out.

TestingItems0

There's a pearl red Lost MC Van? I didn't know one exists. I mission duped it, but it didn't work for me, it spawned me without it. Then I came back & it disappears from server.

Edited by TestingItems0

kayzerzoze

Would love to jump in one of these duping session, I'm willing to help out anyone who doesn't know how to dupe and put cars in their garage.

Want: Weed Van, Modded Bugstars Van, Big Tow Truck, Fully Modded unmarked police cruiser w/ pushbars Matte Black or any black.

Have: RS Sultan (Fully Modded), Trevors White Blazer(BulletProof Tires), Franklins Buffalo (Fully Modded), Rat Loader (Fully Modded) Adder (Fully Modded) BF Dune Buggy (Fully Modded), Unmarked Red Cruiser (Fully Modded) Carbonnizare (Fully Modded), Space Docker.

Adder and Carbonizzare are premium cars so you cannot put them in your garage but if you know how to you can get them too.

Jerp

when are you going to do a dupe session with character 2?? :)
Oh and thanks a million for my new sticker bomb car!

Bansheechick

Thanks so much, I was able to get the pink Hearse :)

However, I can't figure out how to get the pink riding lawnmower in my garage. Can anyone help?

kayzerzoze

Thanks so much, I was able to get the pink Hearse :)

However, I can't figure out how to get the pink riding lawnmower in my garage. Can anyone help?

Glitch it in as you would the dune buggy, put the lawn more in side ways (parallel) to your garage door and then exit the car, this will trigger the animation of you going in to your garage, once your in come back out and take out any gun i use the pistol once you do that doe the rest of the glitch as you would and you should have it in your garage.

edub1906

How did you get bullet proof tires? That's one thing I can't figure out.

It was given to me so unfortunately I have no idea how they got them bulletproofed