Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,296 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
senormidget

Triggering bounty missions from Maude

senormidget

I did the first bounty hunter mission for Maude weeks ago and she hasn't contacted me since. I have since completed the game and most of the side missions.

I've tried calling her but it just goes to her answer phone and I don't have any emails from her about the next target.

Is there something I have to do to trigger the next bounty?

Cheers.

Hooves07

Did you recently complete the game and get an email from the head of Merryweather thanking you for removing Weston? If so, that email seems to screw up both Michaels and Trevors emails to where they no longer receive them. If you go to the locations they may still be there, not sure though.

senormidget

Did you recently complete the game and get an email from the head of Merryweather thanking you for removing Weston? If so, that email seems to screw up both Michaels and Trevors emails to where they no longer receive them. If you go to the locations they may still be there, not sure though.

Yeah I did get that email. I'll try and find her house and see if I can start the mission from there.

Thanks.

GTAbaz

Same problem here. Going back through uncompleted stuff and can't seem to trigger the rest of the bail bonds. Been back to maude's house quite a few times now with no luck, even been to the last seen locations of the fugitives but nothing seems to trigger.

Hooves07

I have been told that if you go to the locations of the bounties they will be there...I am not sure as the email seems to trigger the particular bounty mission, so without those emails I don't think it's possible. This seems like an issue that R* will have to patch...the bad news about that is I have not heard about any singleplayer patching. R* is primarily concerned with online. Between the time of fixing the issue and issue of a patch...it could be a while before this issue is fixed.

The only other option I can think of is start a new game and do the bounties before the last couple of missions.

Spuds725

I have been told that if you go to the locations of the bounties they will be there...I am not sure as the email seems to trigger the particular bounty mission, so without those emails I don't think it's possible.

I haven't done these yet but this video doesn't mention any emails being required or necessary...

Anyone try going to these locations yet?? (I haven't and haven't had time to play in a week).

Also just to note-- these are not required for 100% although there is a trophy/achievement for delivering a bounty alive.

Spuds

Edited by Spuds725

Spuds725

Little bumpdate for this....

I went to the quarry as Trevor- all the way to the bottom and the guy was there-- didn't even have to chase him-- He got into a vehicle... I got in the passenger side before he could drive off and he gave up.

After delivering him to Maude (I got the "Wanted Alive or Alive" Trophy)-- she sent Trevor and email with the next guys location...

I'm not sure if the email is required to find the next bounty.

Anyway-- thought this was important enough to bump

Spuds.

senormidget

Yeah I got the first guy at the quarry but no emails after that. Haven't tried going to the locations yet, I've been too busy online but I will get round to it. Cheers for the video.

Username_already_taken

I find these this particular 'side mission' - or whatever it is - irritating, she sends you a pic of the area this guy is in, OK great, but since the map is a low detail 2D map that doesn't have place names like "quarry" marked on it this means you must have to just wander around the area until you stumble into it, surely there must be an easier way?

Spuds725

Watch the video I linked to.

I find these this particular 'side mission' - or whatever it is - irritating, she sends you a pic of the area this guy is in, OK great, but since the map is a low detail 2D map that doesn't have place names like "quarry" marked on it this means you must have to just wander around the area until you stumble into it, surely there must be an easier way?

Watch the video i linked to above would be easier.