Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,200 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Michael's shrink

I just got robbed at gunpoint by 3 russian

Michael's shrink

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like "yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English". I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of "all of your money". I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going.....I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a f*ck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

Edited by Michael's shrink

Kifflom!

were u injured sorry tldr :(

Dale Nixon

posting in potential classic

yonatan755

You pusyy

blvckkk

umm I don't even..um

StarVisitor

I seriously haven't laughed this hard because of a postin a while lol.

Emperor Zero

Nice fanfiction jackass.

marco-polo

Interesting..

stepladder

You utter Nerds!

Big64

Nice except you can't give more than 5,000 ATM

Dope_0110

This is supposed to be funny?

Michael's shrink

You callin me a liar??

600noodles

typical russians

Dale Nixon

you calling him a liar, bitch?

grandola

Funny shot bro. :)

InfernoV

LMFAOOOO epic story

Luna Lovegood

entertaining..

grats

BarelyLegal

Dude if you're serious then that's the most amazing thing I have ever read on GTAForums. Thank you for such an amazing story.

The4orTy67

Nice nice.

Kifflom!

in soviet russia f*ck you

Emperor Zero

This deserves to be turned into a creepypasta or something now that I think about it. I might make it into one if you're interested. All you have to do is spice it up a little and i'll post it on the creepypasta wiki. This is very well detailed, even if it's just a made up story, you did a good job. Ignore my previous post from before.

Kifflom!

This deserves to be turned into a creepypasta or something now that I think about it. I might make it into one if you're interested. All you have to do is spice it up a little and i'll post it on the creepypasta wiki. This is very well detailed, even if it's just a made up story, you did a good job. Ignore my previous post from before.

yes pls :panic:

Gigs84

6/10...would read again.

Emperor Zero

Done: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/GTA_Online:_The_Stalkers

Kifflom!

Done: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/GTA_Online:_The_Stalkers

EPIC thanks

dyz

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like "yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English". I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of "all of your money". I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going.....I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a f*ck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

Can i add you so i can play with you and steal all of your money???

sSiL3NZz

Hahahaha, you got your ass handed to you! no but seriously, props for good imagination!

Rokbang

Stuff like this would be fun if it was true.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Eutyphro

The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...

Russians spying on people from the free west on GTA Online? What is this? Grand Theft Cold War?

vashts1985

how do you know they were russian...... comrade?