Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,034 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Rejectivez

Apartment Glitch! (Secret Room, Setting Apartment on Fire & Mo

Rejectivez

There was a random character inside my apartment when I entered GTA 5 Online... so I decided to blow him up and set fire to my apartment. I then realised I was stuck inside the apartment and couldn't use the door to get out... I entered a secret room instead!

When I tried to leave the online session, I was froze but I could move around using the mini map.

What do you guys think of this?

Officer Ronson

Which Apartment is this?

concolt

I love the fact that your first instinct after killing the guy was to blow him up and burn down the apartment.

M0B5TA

how in the world did you even use weapons inside the apt in the first place?!?!?!? that's weird

e1999KrayzieBone

how do you use weapons inside your apt?

trickeh2k

I think you video was useless since there never was any "secret room".

leeroyjones87

Yeah, where's the secret room then?

Pigeon420

The hallway and elevator can kind of be called "secret" I guess? Because those you can't normally go to.

EDIT: It's the 205K apartment I think. Can't remember the name.

Edited by Pigeon420

Huffin-Puffin

I assume the secret room is the hallway with the elevator outside the apartment.

But yeah, the real question is how you're able to use weapons in your apartment?

Masher8559

GTA Online? yet the game slows down when you use the weapon wheel and your radar has the special ability bar. So the question is, how did you get your online character in single player?

Pigeon420

^ hmm, didn't even notice that.

That explains how he is able to use the weapons. But then the next question is: how did he get inside the apartment offline with the online character?

Edited by Pigeon420

Coral_City

He's able to use weapons because there was someone in his apartment (an NPC), which he thoroughly bashed. Obviously if you can fight someone in there, weapons are available. How are you people not able to make the connection?? SHEESH

IXBillyXI

I have had this type of glitch happen to me. He must of been joining a lobby and during the sky cam to zoom inside the apartment it kicked him from the lobby. If you have a friend in the game and you join then it will say you joined the game but once the skycam zooms in it will say you left. This is due to the errors here people talk about being timed out of sessions or failed to locate session. He must of had a bad connection and this is what happens. It takes you back to singleplayer because you failed to join lobby but it didnt load the proper character in thus you get what you see here.

Rejectivez

I love the fact that your first instinct after killing the guy was to blow him up and burn down the apartment.

Well I saw him there and I thought it would be funny to beat him up as if to say "get out of my house" but then I got carried away lol

Rejectivez

I have had this type of glitch happen to me. He must of been joining a lobby and during the sky cam to zoom inside the apartment it kicked him from the lobby. If you have a friend in the game and you join then it will say you joined the game but once the skycam zooms in it will say you left. This is due to the errors here people talk about being timed out of sessions or failed to locate session. He must of had a bad connection and this is what happens. It takes you back to singleplayer because you failed to join lobby but it didnt load the proper character in thus you get what you see here.

That's exactly what happened. I think my internet went down when trying to join a session and this happened :)

Rejectivez

I think you video was useless since there never was any "secret room".

The secret room is the corridor which you CANT enter normally. I walked to the front door and instead of the little drop down menu coming up (leave apartment/enter garage), I walked through the door and into the corridor with the elivator.

KonradGM

how do you actually windraw weapon in apartament?

Rejectivez

how do you actually windraw weapon in apartament?

You can't, it's a part of the glitch :)

Fail_At_GTA

Sometimes when joining/leaving GTA Online, the game glitches. It sends you to single player with your multiplayer character but you cant do much at all. This is apparent in the video by the special bar by the armor bar and the slow motion weapon wheel.

IXBillyXI

Sometimes when joining/leaving GTA Online, the game glitches. It sends you to single player with your multiplayer character but you cant do much at all. This is apparent in the video by the special bar by the armor bar and the slow motion weapon wheel.

Yeah and with this glitch to fix this you need to load your SP save because trying to join a MP like this will do nothing. It will freeze the menus up so you cant press start and access them. At this point you need to go back to the xbox dashboard then go back into the game.

Rejectivez

Yeah and with this glitch to fix this you need to load your SP save because trying to join a MP like this will do nothing. It will freeze the menus up so you cant press start and access them. At this point you need to go back to the xbox dashboard then go back into the game.

You're right... again! Which is why I ended up being frozen at the end of the video, I was only able to walk around using the mini map XD

Shenmue18

My friend made a YouTube video showing the same thing, I wonder if there's a certain thing you have to do or if it's just a random glitch and not triggered by anything.

the_warbsta

Its a glitch when you do a certain mission (Think it was blitz play) and finish it as Micheal or something. then you switch to your gta online guy and the game still thinks your in single player. this happened to me and I tried to replay a mission in the Game option in the start menu. Then my game crashed.