Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,878 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

R3N3GAUG316

COD players, please go back to COD

R3N3GAUG316

I guess you can consider this a mini-rant. I can easily tell which players are COD-tards. They are usually white (no offense) kids who go around griefing and blowing up PV's because they still think trolling is cool and then make up illogical excuses like "Hurr durr. BS lobby is brokin. Ef R* Didnt wnt uz blowing up PV's, den y did dey add explosives? Hurr durr. Its how the game.ez sposed 2 b played derp.". Not to mention the levels of immaturity. A few hours ago, I CRUSHED these guys in a race. They kept trying to PIT me, but every single time, I dodged it and it backfired on them. So they all tried to kick me from the lobby, all the while talking sh*t on their mics. So I turn my mic on and pretty much made them feel stupid, and the guy responds "Well it doesnt matter to me, cause I can beat you next race". Next race, I crush them AGAIN, and I said "I see you fell in 7th place" and he says "Thats because..........ni**er! ni**er! SHUT UP ni**er! I CANT HEAR YOU, ni**er! ni**er!". It didnt offende me at all, but its.like, really? Thats the maturity level you stooped down to? Funny part is, he was with british guy and girl and they were his friends who seemed cool. She voted him out, called him.immature, and apologized for him. But you COD players need to disappear when COD Ghost comes out, and leave GTA to the grown-ups.

JayBee95

This thread is pointless not all CoD players are kids...and second of all not all CoD players are like this, i play CoD and i would never dream of acting like this. Personally i think your just stereotyping people if they're immature they must be CoD players kind of Bull to be fair i think you should rethink your rant...

the_kid311

Honestly..., stfu

R3N3GAUG316

This thread is pointless not all CoD players are kids...and second of all not all CoD players are like this, i play CoD and i would never dream of acting like this. Personally i think your just stereotyping people if they're immature they must be CoD players kind of Bull to be fair i think you should rethink your rant...

No, Because im a COD player. Im not implying that if you play COD you're immature. Im implying that if you're immature, you most likely play COD. If you're not like them, then obviously im not talking to you. If I walk in a room of 100 women sitting down and I yell "STAND UP, SLUT", if you're not a slut, you have no reason to stand up.

R3N3GAUG316

Honestly..., stfu

Your name is "The Kid". You're obviously too young to be here. Play with a set of keys until you fall asleep, kiddo.

Rinsaf

I love how some adults try to use the term kid or its derivatives as some form of derision..... Whilst spouting on about maturity.... ah the irony...

BlaineCountyHooker

tl;dr

op is a fa**ot cod player

EyeMacHunt

I wish the GranTurismo/midnight club/NFS dickheads would go back to their games too

"hurr durr y did youz blowed up my pink sultan hurr durr"

"y iz u shooting me hurr durr lez be frenzzz"

aig1992

I'm a cod player not white only grief if they deserve it n not a kid so you sure are wrong

161isaiah161

Confuse the kids by talking about things there little minds don't understand

DP Man

I'm a proud griefer and I don't play Call of Duty. We're here to stay :)

Mars A7X

Yeah please COD bots leave next week.

Scumbaggah

The pic of the guy eating sh*t > this thread.

Brainberry

sunnycry.gif

JayBee95

I also kill people and blow up PV's why you ask? No not cause im a kid or a troll because its fun. I find it fun having a straight up war with the whole lobby gives me a rush knowing people want me dead! But yeah i will return to cod come Tuesday as many of you will be, Everyone buys a cod game no matter how much you criticise it!!

Edited by JayBee95

sgllocal

gotta wait a few more days yet til the kids go back to COD. its not out til the 5th

Kayli

Honestly..., stfu

Your name is "The Kid". You're obviously too young to be here. Play with a set of keys until you fall asleep, kiddo.

Lol it's funny because the only place you hear anyone call someone kiddo is call of duty

R3N3GAUG316

Honestly..., stfu

Lol it's funny because the only place you hear anyone call someone kiddo is call of duty

Ive been playing COD since the first one, and I have NEVER heard anyone be called kiddo. And neither have you. The only names they use are fa**ot, bitch, pussy, camper, and ni**er.

Suppa K

You're not achieving anything with this thread, seriously.

R3N3GAUG316

Oh no you're not. My uncle works for google and R* and they are talking about new plans for people like you, and its so much better than BS lobbies. So have your fun while it lasts :)

Phyxsius-

Honestly..., stfu

Great maturity is shown in the above ... *spit*

Snoop221

Honestly..., stfu

My name is Snoopy(Snoop221), which i'm sure most people would consider a kid name, so your point about his name is invalid.

Edited by Snoop221

aig1992

Bullsh*t

Oh no you're not. My uncle works for google and R* and they are talking about new plans for people like you, and its so much better than BS lobbies. So have your fun while it lasts :)

Omnicr0n

From your OP, it sounds like you would be a perfect fit for the CoD community. Your whole OP is an annoying misspelled rant the likes of which anyone would associate with this stereotype CoD player you speak of.

Irony? No, just dumb.

OllyBongo1

No, Because im a COD player. Im not implying that if you play COD you're immature. Im implying that if you're immature, you most likely play COD. If you're not like them, then obviously im not talking to you. If I walk in a room of 100 women sitting down and I yell "STAND UP, SLUT", if you're not a slut, you have no reason to stand up.

Kayli

Honestly..., stfu

Ive been playing COD since the first one, and I have NEVER heard anyone be called kiddo. And neither have you. The only names they use are fa**ot, bitch, pussy, camper, and ni**er.

Then you obviously have not been In a lobby with trickshotters I swear word of the day would be kiddo with them

elmo87

It's grand theft auto ffs ! The game allows u to give the middle finger. It promotes stealing cars and doing drugs. Ppl grief u cause u let them. Give me one good reason not to cause u grief.

scrublord

Every game has trolls. That's just how the gaming community is, since it is generally filled with immature kids. They don't all come from Call of Duty... lol

theguyontheleft

I think the COD players are still playing COD. So they can't be playing GTA:O :p

Omnicr0n

It's an odd assumption to say the least, that the gaming community is broken into blocks depending on the game. CoD players are GTA players, and most other games unless they are mega casual (sick people!).

This community is the same garbage as the CoD community because they are branches of the same tree.

Edited by Omnicr0n