2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SgtDawsy

How to kill someone in Passive mode

HalfOfZero

You could blow their car up? (Assuming they're driving..)

That being said, leave them the f*ck alone man. You wanna just kill everything that moves, go play Call of Doody.

Captain Hammer

I agree deliberately killing someone in passive mode is grimey... but alot of scumbags use passive mode as a scapegoat...they kill someone multiple times especially players at lower levels then go into passive mode so they cant be killed...people like that piss me off

It pisses me off to esp. Getting spawned killed by a tank!

It only takes a min to go into passive and escape a tank, the players I see are in passive for the entire session. What could they be doing, I wonder?

Here's a wild thought. They are minding their own business and want to avoid being killed by random idiots. A mind blowing concept, I know.

Only an unskilled noob would go for a passive kill. Why else would you go for a kill that can't defend itself?

Takes a little skill to get that tail rotor in the right spot...... Minding their own business on a roof overlooking the pier....... ya, I suppose they're getting their toon a tan...... Face it, passive, like most other things in GTA, is abused !

Edited by jcph3

am30

I agree deliberately killing someone in passive mode is grimey... but alot of scumbags use passive mode as a scapegoat...they kill someone multiple times especially players at lower levels then go into passive mode so they cant be killed...people like that piss me off

It pisses me off to esp. Getting spawned killed by a tank!

It only takes a min to go into passive and escape a tank, the players I see are in passive for the entire session. What could they be doing, I wonder?

Here's a wild thought. They are minding their own business and want to avoid being killed by random idiots. A mind blowing concept, I know.

Only an unskilled noob would go for a passive kill. Why else would you go for a kill that can't defend itself?

Takes a little skill to get that tail rotor in the right spot...... Minding their own business on a roof overlooking the pier....... ya, I suppose they're getting their toon a tan...... Face it, passive, like most other things in GTA, is abused !

You do realise that a player can't draw a weapon whilst in Passive? Please stop trying to justify your griefing bloodlust and go play some inferior bull crap war game like Call of Doody.

Captain Hammer

You do realise that a player can't draw a weapon whilst in Passive? Please stop trying to justify your griefing bloodlust and go play some inferior bull crap war game like Call of Doody.

Dude are you deaf? :miranda: They come out of Passive within 5 seconds with a shot gun blast to your head. They're all still armed!

Edited by jcph3

Bozzah

You could blow their car up? (Assuming they're driving..)

That being said, leave them the f*ck alone man. You wanna just kill everything that moves, go play Call of Doody.

"let us kill everything that moves, if you don't like it, play sims"... :whistle:

am30

Dude are you deaf? :miranda: They come out of Passive within 5 seconds with a shot gun blast to your head. They're all still armed!

And? Your point being? A non-passive player doesn't have to wait 5 seconds to kills you.

TeammateAssist

If you can't kill them on the one-minute delay you get as you get out of passive, you're a dingaling.

That's why I love punching griefers while I'm invincible instead. It's just as cool as killing peeps in Passive, except they can try and shoot me while I'm blinking. LOL

Garygoodnight

That's been one of my biggest pet peeves since Online started.

We are in Passive Mode for a reason, We are trying to do something or we are using our phone so we can't see around us when it's dickheads like you who don't understand the rules of the game.

When we're in passive mode we can't fight bad or draw our weapon to defend ourselves so it's not fair.

I agree anybody who kills another person when that person is in Passive Mode should be labeled a Bad Sport.

We are in Passive Mode for a reason, We aren't looking for a fight at the moment.

It's morons like this who think the game is nothing by mindless killing everybody.

I'll bet these are the same morons who are whining and crying when they get labled a "Bad Sport" and they claim they don't know why

wow wipe some of the sand out your vagina

SFBryan18

I wouldn't mind if passive mode and bad sport were simply removed from freeaim, and left in autoaim.

chronic4lifeDJM

Most people that use passive mode are pussies. They drive around in a tank killing everyone, so naturally I get a tank. As soon as I kill them, into Pussy Mode they go. How is that fair to everyone trying to get payback? A lot of players hide in Pussy Mode and when you're shooting cops they turn it off, kill you, and back into Pussy Mode they go. The best is the guys that go around blowing up people's cars when they're broke and then turn to Pussy Mode when payback is coming.

am30

Dat necrobump doe.

Couldn't let the horrid memory of SFBryan rest in peace eh? :lol:

Edited by am30

AwesomeJokeGTA

Im glad that we have alternative means to kill passive players. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a tank troll go into passive the moment their tank was destroyed

ky1e1792

Bumping a 6 month old topic...

Hatestained

Literally the only reason I'm even here right now Is to find out how to kill the little c*nt bitches that like to shoot u and run away while ur trying to respawn just to go into passive mode so u can't kill them back. f*ck trolls dude. The worst thing that ever happened to the Internet was giving f*ckbags a name and or title to proudly wear as a badge of honor. I remember when they were just considered dickheads and everybody hated them and nobody wanted anything to do with them. It's these ppl that made the "cash me outside. How bou daah?" Bitch get a reality show and be some kind of twisted role model. And just to clear up ahead of time I'll say this.. idgaf how old this thread or whatever it's. Called may be or whatever, as it's still totally relevant and needs to be recognized. And I didn't post on urs specifically as a personal attack, I just have no idea how the Internet works.

Pedinhuh

I just have no idea how the Internet works.

I can see that.

On topic:

Get a truck with a boat on a trailer.

Go passive and run them over and over(passive mode doesn't work for the boat attached to the trailer)

Be advised that you might need to drive all the way to Paleto Bay to get one.

Edited by Pedinhuh

Zader

Here's a little bit of an alternative to killing passive players: killing someone while you're passive.

Do you have a Rocket Voltic? If so, you're in f*ckin luck. This is my new pastime.

Get your Voltic, go passive, and find the nearest marksman breakdancer.

Obviously, he's going to be standing in the street, usually surrounded by cars.

Press the back of your Voltic to a nearby car, and align yourself so that the rear of your car faces the marksman sh*tter.

Boost.

Watch in awe as the bulletproof helmet fails to prevent his head from being reduced to pink mist.

If you're that special kind of asshole (i.e. me), you can also knock PVs into the ocean or petrol stations in order to destroy them without paying insurance.

cipher656

Literally the only reason I'm even here right now Is to find out how to kill the little c*nt bitches that like to shoot u and run away while ur trying to respawn just to go into passive mode so u can't kill them back. f*ck trolls dude. The worst thing that ever happened to the Internet was giving f*ckbags a name and or title to proudly wear as a badge of honor. I remember when they were just considered dickheads and everybody hated them and nobody wanted anything to do with them. It's these ppl that made the "cash me outside. How bou daah?" Bitch get a reality show and be some kind of twisted role model. And just to clear up ahead of time I'll say this.. idgaf how old this thread or whatever it's. Called may be or whatever, as it's still totally relevant and needs to be recognized. And I didn't post on urs specifically as a personal attack, I just have no idea how the Internet works.

I've read that several times and i'm still not sure what you want.

Furry_Monkey

I've read that several times and i'm still not sure what you want.

I'm impressed at your level of dedication. I struggled to read it once!

Here's a little bit of an alternative to killing passive players: killing someone while you're passive.

Do you have a Rocket Voltic? If so, you're in f*ckin luck. This is my new pastime.

Press the back of your Voltic to a nearby car, and align yourself so that the rear of your car faces the marksman sh*tter.

Boost.

Watch in awe as the bulletproof helmet fails to prevent his head from being reduced to pink mist.

If you're that special kind of asshole (i.e. me), you can also knock PVs into the ocean or petrol stations in order to destroy them without paying insurance.

Wait, what? You can use the rocket on the voltic to thrust other vehicles?

On it.

M*A*R*I*N*A

Just counteract what they're doing to you. When they come your way just go passive then jump on a bike and repeatedly beep your horn while chasing them then continuously text them "y"

Edited by N R G

vnus_dmlo

a steep fall will kill a passive moder, send a mugger if theyre on a crane or edge of building and blow them off withexplosives/ram them

another method is throw a sticky on their back and detonate when they go off or when entering a building/vehicle

REXX

Best method to date:

31426413212_165cb709ba_o.jpg

Pedinhuh

a steep fall will kill a passive moder, send a mugger if theyre on a crane or edge of building and blow them off withexplosives/ram them

another method is throw a sticky on their back and detonate when they go off or when entering a building/vehicle

You can't call a mugger on passive players, far as i'm aware.

Chrome Toyota Prius

Boost.

You can also use this in rocket voltic races to destroy almost any chance of someone passing you while you're in first.