3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Crokey

[GUIDE] Stock Market, Assassination Missions Guide

Wolfpac4Life

I seem to remember ps360 hearing about invest all in augry insurance before end of story and sell after story completion. Does this work on ps4?

Cutter De Blanc

I might have shot past it's highest point, but it seemed like my RWC return maxed out at %243.5 and took several in game weeks to get there. I ended up selling it at 220.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

did everything on PS4 and everything was about the same

if anything, sometimes it happened a little faster or the returns were higher

my Tinkle wasn't 33% it was like 63% or so

Vapid was the same but I think Facade or Gold Coast were a bit higher too but I was pretty sleepy and it was 'high enough' (I knew I was easily going to hit 2B) so I wasn't paying much attention

but Tinkle was definitely over 60% for me it was like $6.05 on Bawsaq and I sold it for $9.80 or something

anyhow, point is, the guide still works the same for me on PS4 :p

Edited by S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

bmajede

did everything on PS4 and everything was about the same

if anything, sometimes it happened a little faster or the returns were higher

my Tinkle wasn't 33% it was like 63% or so

Vapid was the same but I think Facade or Gold Coast were a bit higher too but I was pretty sleepy and it was 'high enough' (I knew I was easily going to hit 2B) so I wasn't paying much attention

but Tinkle was definitely over 60% for me it was like $6.05 on Bawsaq and I sold it for $9.80 or something

anyhow, point is, the guide still works the same for me on PS4 :p

Thanks. I was wondering if this trick still works with ps4 ver.

Edited by bmajede

Jammsbro

I got 50% and then 274% on the 2nd mission. Not too much of a drop.

Does anyone know how to continue with this if Bawsaq is down?

ChrisChros87

Did R* limit the stock returns on the 4/One? I've just done the Multi Assassination twice and the Deb stocks and gotten a maximum of 41.9% before it rapidly drops down into the red.

Read the guide start to finish (even others) and followed it exactly. Now about to try again for the third time to see what happens.

havingfunz

Did R* limit the stock returns on the 4/One? I've just done the Multi Assassination twice and the Deb stocks and gotten a maximum of 41.9% before it rapidly drops down into the red.

Read the guide start to finish (even others) and followed it exactly. Now about to try again for the third time to see what happens.

Have you also started the mission on a Monday? That's the only thing I hadn't done and so I'm redoing the mission starting on Monday and buying all stocks then.

ChrisChros87

yeah all about 6 am start. settled for 57% in the end and managed 321% from redwood in return so happy days

ChrisChros87

Where I've slept/not saved to forward the hours to wait for the maximum return % then reloaded after its has peaked, Ive found its always inconsistent so there has be a formula in there somewhere, not a set scripted amount.

Anyway I ended up with these returns

FRT 25% FAC 33.01%

VAP 100.01%

GCD is only going to be about 50% but still working on this

Edit: Managed to get GCD to a maximum of 55.xx% but couldnt repeat it. Reloaded the save and maxed at 49.xx% before dropping. That happened about 5/6 times in a row. Loaded again and got 52.xx% so settled for that as M and T. Switched to F and it dropped by .50%.

Only have the hitch lift to do and just to keep an eye on the Animal Ark stock as its always in the red so will sell as soon as it goes green.

The guide is good just unsure why I cant match all the figures. Main reason will probably be R* nerfing it. Be interesting to see if somebody can report back also using an XB1 to compare

Edited by ChrisChros87

Shadowfennekin

I did some research on my own about the LCN prices after the main missions (tested on two different games) and these are the results (poster chronically):

Friend Request

Life Invader -45.57%

The Jewel Store Job

Vangelico -29.76%

Hotel Assassination

Bilkinton -67.26%

Minor Turbulence

Vangelico +42.57%

The Paleto Score

Cluckin Bell -39.99%

Derailed

Bilkinton +82.20%

Monkey Business

Life Invader -50.03%

Fresh Meat

Gruppe Sechs +11.17%

Legal Trouble

FlyUS -50.20%

Meltdown

Richards Majestic -50.03%

FlyUS +100.69%

The Third Way (after the credits)

MerryWeather -49.51%

Augury Insurance +101.49%

Cluckin Bell +66.89%

Gruppe Sechs +10.80%

Happy investing!

I'm doing a money run on current gen so I can grab the SP DLC achievements on that to keep my 100% achievements on both NG and current gen.

But you said Clucking Bell goes down after the Bank Heist? It never did for me nor did Bilkington go up.

Vangelico did go up for me though.

I'll try Gruppe Sechs and FlyUS

Anda7x

So,if i don't have internet connection,i can't acess bawsaq?

B7R

So,if i don't have internet connection,i can't acess bawsaq?

Yes without a internet connection and being signed into XBL / PSN you will not be able to access bawsaq which makes some assassination missions pointless. Don't see why it the assassination stocks could be based on LCN instead of bawsaq.

Ikomrad

On PS4 either the amounts are greatly reduced or are randomized because I'm not getting nearly as high of a return as the guide advertises. I finished the 3rd (fruit investing) mission an fruit went up about 20% and their competition went up 4% after that .

While it's true that they go up and that the time frames in the guide are close to what I experienced, the returns are not even close.

Crokey

If you look over the past couple of pages then there are people who have followed this and reported what differences they've found.

As I mentioned in the Edit in the opening post, this was done using the PS3 as I don't have an XBox One or PS4, I was going to spend time in a couple of weeks making the edits and changes to this guide once the PC version had been released... yeah... Rockstar... I no word.

Hopefully in March 2056 when the PC finally gets the game I'll make full changes to the guide.

Jammsbro

I've done it now and on the PS4 the timesa for me were very different. What was 48 hours took a whole in game week to reach 100% for one of them. As far as I can tell it all still works, albeit with slightly different percentages and longer times.

I would say if your % isn't as high as it should be then keep advancing time. It seems to go really slowly and then hammer up.

Ikomrad

If you look over the past couple of pages then there are people who have followed this and reported what differences they've found.

As I mentioned in the Edit in the opening post, this was done using the PS3 as I don't have an XBox One or PS4, I was going to spend time in a couple of weeks making the edits and changes to this guide once the PC version had been released... yeah... Rockstar... I no word.

Hopefully in March 2056 when the PC finally gets the game I'll make full changes to the guide.

Fair enough. I waited until the either the return % stopped increasing or started to go back down.

I appreciate that work that you did on PS3, really the only reason for my post is to prevent people who have a differently experience on a different platform from pointing fingers at you. Hey, your guide helped me make money, even it it was much less than what a PS3 player would have gotten.

Also, I've seen warnings all over various Assassination Guides that formula for returns isn't fixed, and there is probably a variable in the game that changes the payout amounts and the payout timing.

Edited by Ikomrad

TrillyGuyCP

Sucks that I can't use BAWSAW >:(

CanOdope

I just followed the guide on PS4. Unfortunately I only ended up with $330million each. Going to do some experimenting with my good save over the next couple weeks...

Shadow_wolf35

I just did the Vice assassination mission. sold my fruit stocks for only 23% increase and bought façade and for the life of me façade has not raised above 6.75% increase and it is still at -.86% overall. I am playing one the Xbox one anyone else have this issue? also its been over 2 weeks in game time.

Edited by Shadow_wolf35

obsidian_eclipse

I just did the Vice assassination mission. sold my fruit stocks for only 23% increase and bought façade and for the life of me façade has not raised above 6.75% increase and it is still at -.86% overall. I am playing one the Xbox one anyone else have this issue? also its been over 2 weeks in game time.

On the Xbox one (for me) it seems the percentage gains are half what they were for Xbox 360, the lower percentage ones are fine. I can make about $750m for each character (without the tanker stranger/freeks mission). It also takes 6-7 days for the stock market to move to get the return, usually monday morning right before starting the next assassination. I doubt that 3/4 billion will be spent any time soon though.

Edited by obsidian_eclipse

Stephan90

I ended up with like 800 or 850 million Dollars on PS4. I heard you could get over 2 billion with the starting money from the last heist, at least on last gen.

But it doesn't really matter, because I can buy everything in the game.

ktek01

Just finished following the guide on PS3, ended up with just over 2 billion for Michael, and 1.9 billion each for Trevor and Franklin.

SmokesWithCigs

I did some research on my own about the LCN prices after the main missions (tested on two different games) and these are the results (poster chronically):

Friend Request

Life Invader -45.57%

The Jewel Store Job

Vangelico -29.76%

Hotel Assassination

Bilkinton -67.26%

Minor Turbulence

Vangelico +42.57%

The Paleto Score

Cluckin Bell -39.99%

Derailed

Bilkinton +82.20%

Monkey Business

Life Invader -50.03%

Fresh Meat

Gruppe Sechs +11.17%

Legal Trouble

FlyUS -50.20%

Meltdown

Richards Majestic -50.03%

FlyUS +100.69%

The Third Way (after the credits)

MerryWeather -49.51%

Augury Insurance +101.49%

Cluckin Bell +66.89%

Gruppe Sechs +10.80%

Happy investing!

I'm doing a money run on current gen so I can grab the SP DLC achievements on that to keep my 100% achievements on both NG and current gen.

But you said Clucking Bell goes down after the Bank Heist? It never did for me nor did Bilkington go up.

Vangelico did go up for me though.

I'll try Gruppe Sechs and FlyUS

I tried the bilkington investment before doing the derailed mission it didn't work. It peaked at 4% then it fell.

NotAPCGamer

:edit:

Edited by NotAPCGamer

NotAPCGamer

:edit:

Edited by NotAPCGamer

SWEETSAPRIK

Meow son.

Crokey

UPDATE: 20 November 2014

This guide was written using the PS3 version of the game, I do not own an XBox One or PS4 so I am unable to test this using the "HD" versions of GTA:V. I do have a small team of Elite Crack Winged Monkeys looking into things for me to test out the guide to see if there are any major differences, some of which have already been reported later in this topic. Once I've got some of the information correlated I will add the notes to this guide.

In the meantime I won't be doing a full update until January/February 2015 when GTA:V finally comes out on the PC*

This guide is utter rubbish...

I'm playing the game on PS4 in March of 15..

I'm so glad you read the whole guide, I'll file your feedback in File 13 :)

NotAPCGamer

UPDATE: 20 November 2014

This guide was written using the PS3 version of the game, I do not own an XBox One or PS4 so I am unable to test this using the "HD" versions of GTA:V. I do have a small team of Elite Crack Winged Monkeys looking into things for me to test out the guide to see if there are any major differences, some of which have already been reported later in this topic. Once I've got some of the information correlated I will add the notes to this guide.

In the meantime I won't be doing a full update until January/February 2015 when GTA:V finally comes out on the PC*

This guide is utter rubbish...

I'm playing the game on PS4 in March of 15..

I'm so glad you read the whole guide, I'll file your feedback in File 13 :)

I actually did read that his facts were collected with the PS3 version.. The game should be the same but..

Thank you. Sorry I was a little harsh.. especially after realizing that 777 Million for each character was more than enough to buy everything. I just have a problem due to the fact the wait times for the stocks to recover were way off base and the return percentages are not what they are on the PS4 unless there are other factors as well.

I'm going to delete my 2 previous posts on principle.. again my apologies for being so harsh on the OP. :cool:

SmokesWithCigs

I might have shot past it's highest point, but it seemed like my RWC return maxed out at %243.5 and took several in game weeks to get there. I ended up selling it at 220.

I got a 327% return on redwood stocks with out doing the save trick. I just let the progress naturally in game. It takes 196 hours for redwood to rebound or four days . I just played naturally by doing one or two missions while doing side activities in between and then going to sleep with either Michael or franklin at the end of each day and viola. Its better than saving about 20 times plus you get a more fulfilling game experience.

Anda7x

I'm in the begin of the game,and killed jay norris of life invader...how to invest?