2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

[GUIDE] Stock Market, Assassination Missions Guide

epoxi

Excellent guide Croke, I'll use this for my second playthrough.

esmittystud101

nice thread

robinho263

thank you so much for this thread. it helps allot. but one thing: the betta pharmaceuticals is at the BAWSAQ and not at LCN. just saying. but nice thread!

~Legend~

Looks good. Nice one.

Meekail

Does this work on both consoles?

Crokey

thank you so much for this thread. it helps allot. but one thing: the betta pharmaceuticals is at the BAWSAQ and not at LCN. just saying. but nice thread!

It is, fixed :)

Does this work on both consoles?

Should do, I can't see any reason why not... should hopefully work the PC...when they finally pull their fingers out and do it, eh Rockstar, eh?.

Lord Magnum

A huge thank-you for this excellent, well-written guide. Helped me earn some big bucks.

I wish there were more guides like this. Keep up the good work! :p

Arya35

I've done this before with another guide and ended up with over $1 billion but this is the most detailed guide I've seen.

aaronimpact

I just finished these. I didn't bother investing for the final mission because I had already made over a billion dollars for all 3 characters.

Luthandrian

I didn't invest in the hotel assassination or reinvest in redwood after the crash so I only ended up with about 250 million per character. But, now I'm excited to play the game over again and getting the full amount. Thank you for the write up.

Spuds725

This is very well written--

The suggestions I have are to add the mission titles to each one instead of (or in addition to) Mission 1, Mission 2 etc...

In addition- I think you should in a few other opportunities to make money-- examples would be buying FlyUS after it drops when you do the Solomon mission "Legal Trouble"-- It makes about an 80% return (if I remember correctly) but not until you do the mission Meltdown-- http://gtaforums.com/topic/643893-let-me-understand-this-about-the-stock-market/?p=1063979736

In addition I would make general recommendations about not spending too much on weapons or car mods until after your finish the missions- I only bought weapons a few times but was pretty meticulous at picking up dropped weapons during missions.

Edited by Spuds725

Crokey

Thanks Spuds, I've added the titles to each mission. I was completely unaware of the FlyUS Stock Tip, I'll have a look into that myself fully before adding it in.

As for the Weapons and Car mods tip, to be honest I didn't really include anything like that in, because you make enough money during the game that those modification don't make much difference, especially since after the run through you end up with about $2.1bn, which is more money than you can really do anything with, and during my run through I had maxed out all mods on weapons as I went through (minus the flashlights as they annoy me). But I'll add a little note in the guide up top in case some people are flirtatious with their money.

OzzyGTAFan

ive found with Fruit Investment it goes to 23.5% return anymore sleeps after that it drops to -5.1 so id suyggest taking it at 23.5

Vapid gets to 100% after 3-4 Sleeps all guys have 700 Million so far

Edited by OzzyGTAFan

OzzyGTAFan

Alright thanks :)

made 1.3-1.7 billion each character, time to buy everything :)

Luddite

Other smaller profit would be investing in Vangelico after it drops from the 1st heist and Bilkington after making your profit from Betta as they both gradually return to normal.

On a side note: Does Cluckin Bell ever recover after it drops from the Paleto job?

Also interested now in Prolaps as it's low price makes large leaps in volume.

..oh yeah. I' offline so these are all LCN

Metalz

Thanks! this guide is very detailed and useful :D:)

Edited by m3tal z_DKI

PhDJ

Thanks for that, good "guide", will use it on my second play of the game, I did the Tinkle tip and the assanitions too early in the game and forgot to sell my stock when I saved the game for the Tinkle tip, so now all my characters are broke basiclly.

Luddite

Forgot to commend the guide. Well done op.

Found the answer to my earlier query tho:

Cluckin Bell went up 80% for me when Franklin did the mission at his Vinewood house after the big heist.

Crokey

Thanks for the extra tips, I'm going to look into them and test them out to see if they work, I have the following to test

FlyUS Tip

The Clucking Bell Tip

Vangelico Tip

Bilkington Tip

As for the Prolaps one, I'm spitballing here and I'll have to test it, I wonder if it would go up after a Triathlon given it's a sports event and Prolaps is Sportswear... Mmmmm.... I'll have to test it.

CsDaKillah

Would help if I could actually do the assassination missions. I need money so bad.

Edited by CsDaKillah

Spuds725

Hey Crokey--

I was just starting to get the GTAV.net page going and just noticed a mistake on the guide-- For the first assassination-- you have a target of 50%-- I recall when I did this that the stock for me IMMEDIATELY jumped 50% and then slowly went up to 82% before dropping off rapidly-- I recommend you change that target to 80% from 50%....

I did this one twice as after the first time I waited too long and it dropped off (didn't save while I was waiting)... see my post here from Sept 28th

http://gtaforums.com/topic/603606-make-over-2-billion-per-character-easy-mild-spoilers/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1063500343

Edited by Spuds725

Eutyphro

Awesome guide. Will be using this if I do a second playthrough.

PhDJ

Going through my second play, just had to do the first assasination, Betta Pharmaceuticals (BET) went up just over 80% for me on the Bawsaq ! *EDIT* I see now Spuds already mentioned it *EDIT*

Made sure I did the nuclear waste collection before that ( the property only comes available after the Merryweather heist ), damn that is so boring, especially if you do it for the second time !

Another good tip is doing the Epsilon missions before you start the guide, I only noticed this now, can make you $2.1M as Michael.

Edited by PhDJ

Crokey

I'll be doing another quick run through hopefully by the end of the week I'll be testing out the smaller tips and I'll double check the Betta Pharmaceuticals one.

Spuds725

On that betta one... It is possible you saved past the peak...be nice if you could watch prices real time...

PhDJ

Bilkington gave me 102% return, I read someone who got 140%, I slept for a week but it did not go up past 102%.

OldGamer67

Excellent guide and included exactly the info I was looking for. This thread deserves stickification.

PhDJ

FlyUS gave me 100,69% return

Fruit only made me 25%, investing in Fac afterwards gave me another 33%

Edited by PhDJ

Spuds725

A companion guide for this wuld be ways to get money before the 1st mission (like epsilon, and sub waste collecting, etc.. mentioned above).

Also, does anyone know if they patched the 'not paying for property' bug yet... this saves you money as well as opens income streams...

Edited by Spuds725