Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TwoDynamic

GTA 5 NEW ONLINE UNLIMITED REPUTATION GLITCH (Video Tutorial)

TwoDynamic

So here is the step by step video tutorial on how to do the new reputation glitch,Hope this helped any problems leave a reply or pm and ill try get back to you,

you can gain anywhere between 300k - 500k to an hour

Here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBB-8BVCnY4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxkx-GB_Klxo0yZRRwuTv0g

Edited by TwoDynamic

Kracus

You mean help create problems? :)

edit: I'm kidding btw, frankly I've always promoted posting glitches and cheats to make devs aware of the problem. If you keep it hidden they tend to not bother fixing it.

Edited by Kracus

Car Lover

That is the dumbest damn thing I have ever seen. In the time it took you to figure that out and actually do it, you could have gained 20 levels.

TwoDynamic

That is the dumbest damn thing I have ever seen. In the time it took you to figure that out and actually do it, you could have gained 20 levels.

If you do it in secession you can gain loads, i am aware its not as fast as criminal records but the in the criminal records video i posted there was a load of comments saying its Semi-Patched and that its barley working, so im just showing people a new way to gain rep which is allot faster then missions

FabianHD

Was doing this earlier, Works like a charm and its quick.

TwoDynamic

Was doing this earlier, Works like a charm and its quick.

Yh its pretty slow but its efficient so its still good, just allot of effort lol

Car Lover

If you do it in secession you can gain loads, i am aware its not as fast as criminal records but the in the criminal records video i posted there was a load of comments saying its Semi-Patched and that its barley working, so im just showing people a new way to gain rep which is allot faster then missions

Hey, if this is how you like to spend your time in the game, more power to you.

I never have understood people like you who spend hours and hours finding ways to glitch a game instead of, ya know, playing the game.

Edited by Car Lover

Epi

and what is the gain with this?

i rank up quicker? now what

i dont see my penis growing? i dont see my money growing?

is it because you cant kill ppl without big guns?

you cant win a deathmatch with just a pistol?

buskape

The next glitch will have these steps: get kicked from online session, finish the full game story twice, erase one save, create new character online, go to the ps store, exit, start new game, come back to online, go to LSC then immediatly start a Gerald mission and finish the mission by dying once then turn off your ps3 turn it back on, do step 3 to 5 twice and you should be rank 300 with 50 million.

TwoDynamic

The next glitch will have these steps: get kicked from online session, finish the full game story twice, erase one save, create new character online, go to the ps store, exit, start new game, come back to online, go to LSC then immediatly start a Gerald mission and finish the mission by dying once then turn off your ps3 turn it back on, do step 3 to 5 twice and you should be rank 300 with 50 million.

HaHa

mbhitman

This method of ranking up is ridiculously slower than almost any other way to rank up. Jobs, missions or racing is so much faster. And easier.

TwoDynamic

This method of ranking up is ridiculously slower than almost any other way to rank up. Jobs, missions or racing is so much faster. And easier.

Missions/jobs are no wear near faster, if you do this consistently you gain around 2 - 500k rep an hour

TwoDynamic

You mean help create problems? :)

edit: I'm kidding btw, frankly I've always promoted posting glitches and cheats to make devs aware of the problem. If you keep it hidden they tend to not bother fixing it.

TY :)

FabianHD

Its annoying, but its good and you gain fast rep per hour, but id much rather do criminal records

TheLegendofRyan

So the output is 2-500rp an hour? What's criminal records rp per hour? I do criminal records a lot, and I just know I rank up every 3-5 races. If it could match CR in the long haul then I could see myself trying it.

TwoDynamic

So the output is 2-500rp an hour? What's criminal records rp per hour? I do criminal records a lot, and I just know I rank up every 3-5 races. If it could match CR in the long haul then I could see myself trying it.

2-500k means 200,00 - 500,000 an hour

Edited by TwoDynamic

AzraelX

Based on the video, it should take 3:20 to make 5000 RP. That means it'd earn 90k RP in an hour.

Since Criminal Records now earns you 5000 RP per race, which one is faster comes down to whether or not it takes you less than 3:20 to go from the start of one race to the start of the next race.

When you have someone cooperating with you that can actually finish the race, it seems Criminal Records would be far faster. There's no way it should ever take more than 2 minutes to complete a CR race, voting and loading and all.

Plus, CR also pays out decently and you get race wins and part unlocks on top of that. Not to mention it's more fun.

This could potentially be useful to someone looking to bust out some RP after CR's RP reward gets patched, assuming that ever happens.

AcuRaw

The only thing I like about this is playing as Michael online.

The rest of the glitch is a huge waste of time.

Gonna try to play as Michael tonight. Thanks for the info!

GrandTheftBatman

Lol people would do it

TwoDynamic

The only thing I like about this is playing as Michael online.

The rest of the glitch is a huge waste of time.

Gonna try to play as Michael tonight. Thanks for the info!

Understandable, you do gain allot of rep in an hour but its allot of effort lol

Rinsaf

I would be VERY worried about corrupting a cloud save or some other sh*t happening to your char when do the above....

Edited by Rinsaf

psychopants

I couldn't understand half of what he said with that god awful accent sheesh!

IXBillyXI

Its really not that hard to understand what he is doing. But like the poster above not too sure if this can cause onliny character save corruption.

Edited by IXBillyXI

MrBlackwell

Correct me if I'm wrong but, did I notice you losing $500 every time you accepted the job? So essentially you can do this as long as you have enough money? Which I'm sure for some glitchers that won't be a problem but others with low funds probably should be aware of this right?

TwoDynamic

Correct me if I'm wrong but, did I notice you losing $500 every time you accepted the job? So essentially you can do this as long as you have enough money? Which I'm sure for some glitchers that won't be a problem but others with low funds probably should be aware of this right?

You gain it back staright away so you dont lose money :)

TwoDynamic

Its really not that hard to understand what he is doing. But like the poster above not too sure if this can cause onliny character save corruption.

No it cant corrupt as far as i know :)

TwoDynamic

I couldn't understand half of what he said with that god awful accent sheesh!

Maybe you don't understand English lol, i have a British accent, i have no idea how you couldn't understand me but mehhhhhhhhhh :)

Edited by TwoDynamic

MrBlackwell

You gain it back staright away so you dont lose money :)Oh okay then. How do you gain it back?

Edit: Cool glitch by the way. I never try these, I'm too chicken. Lol. But I like seeing the interesting glitches people find. Now if someone can figure out how I can transfer the billions of dollars I have on my SP characters to my online, that I might try. Lmao

Edited by MrBlackwell

elmo87

This is just cheating, and I did the lsc glitch lol.