Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,185 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

wolvie2979

Who would win a fight- Trevor Phillips or Niko Bellic?

Niobium

niko bellic, because trevor drinks a lot and sniffs gas.

niko's character is better too. he has a good background and created one of my favorite memes of all time (YELLOW CAR!)

trevor is just an asshole to ron, wade, and even micheal. he

killed johnny and floyd

Edited by nobum62

Val___

Not sure if there are forms of life as we know it that would survive the CEO of Trevor Philips Enterprises

the nameless

Are you mad or are you mental? Trevor would destroy him. He would give him a slight push, and Niko would stumble backwards for 6 minutes allowing Trever to beat the sh*t out of him. Have you seen the punch Trevor gives to Mary Ann's boyfriend? That would end Niko.

chainsoar

Dude. Trevor smokes meth. Niko is a Serbian war veteran. There's literally no contest. Trevor is hilarious, but he's essentially a f*cking idiot who has no idea what he's doing from one minute to the next.

Trevor relies on people being unprepared for whatever ridiculous idiocy he's about to do next. Niko is never unprepared.

It's my belief that if Trevor ever makes another appearance in a future game, he will die. Someone like Trevor cannot survive into old age. There is no question in my mind that he will be killed before long, either because he finally pissed off the wrong people or simply through his own idiotic actions.

Edited by chainsoar

Officer Ronson

Lets give 'em a real Challange, Cash or James Lamb.

Archvile78

Niko definitely.

rovert

Trevor is the Chuck Norris of the GTA universe, Niko is a wimpy kiddy baby whiner who lost a bag of diamonds. Evan Packie seems scared of Uncle T.

JayAkuma

Carl Johnson

Kabuki777

Trevor, he cut the ear off that mafia boss and took down LostMC. Niko got skills but Trev got balls.

TheBretMan

Trevor. He is just straight hardcore. All bad ass all the time. Just check out this video of the mission intro where T and M discuss who might be buried in Michael's grave... Police only want BLOOD!

CEVFRIO

I was looking for a video with these two involved and found nothing.

I can't imagine what it'd be like if they met, it's like Tommy Vercetti VS Toni Cipriani - wouldn't ever imagine that they'd meet.

But it's gotta be Niko. Unless "gone quiet" means he's dead. =)

Gauntlet Hair

Niko. He was trained in the Serbian army (their soldiers were extensively trained in hand to hand combat and often relied on that over weapons, except for knives. Given Niko's story, this is likely what he was trained as.) and he can deliver much more potent melee attacks. Also, in one scene, Niko was shown to be able to catch, and almost crush, the hand of Brucie Kibbutz, who is a rather large steroid user.

theworldfamous

trevor is the badness.. and on meth, that helps too

LiveApk25

I would like remain away from both of them.

Officer Ronson

Did you ever tell 'em about Amanda?

Cyper

Niko.

Trevor doesn't even have separate buttons for kicking and punching. And he's got none of the special moves Niko had Lol. haha

Edited by Cyper

haythem09

The question is too broad. What do you mean by fight?

1 v 1 unarmed fight? Niko without a second thought.

Shenmue18

Niko. Trevor's not necessarily a great fighter like Niko, he's just crazy more than anything. Niko has him beat in a fist fight or a shoot out, now maybe in a helicopter dog fight Trevor would win since Trevor has more training and skill in that area.

Zadi

Niko is definitely tough, but I wouldn't say he would outright floor Trevor. Trevor single-handedly removed

The Lost MC from Blaine County

, he f*cked

Merryweather PMC's

sh*t up so bad they

were barred from operating on US soil

(with help from Mike and Frank, though), took on the

Paleto Bay Police Force

head on with heavy armour and a minigun as well as the numerous heists/other violent actions he's peformed. Plus he

hijacked a huge military cargo plane by flying a cropduster into the back of it and gunned down everybody aboard before being shot down by the Army jets.

I get that Niko is a dangerous guy who has seen & done a lot of bad things, but to say that Trevor would easily be destroyed by Niko really is ignorant. It seems as though you people see Trevor as nothing more than a dumb redneck methhead, but there are times where he comes off as quite intelligent (even though he is loud and reckless).

I'm leaning towards Trevor being the winner, but haven't fully decided yet.

Well, since I have to throw my two cents on which fictional character would win a fight...

I would say it depends on whom the writers want to keep around. Considering that it's been five years since we last saw Niko anything could have happened to him much like what happened to Johnny. Now let's look at what we know picking up from the end of the two GTA 4 expansion packs.

By the end of the GTA 4 EPs we know that Packie leaves Liberty City and loses touch with Niko. Packie himself said that Niko is probably dead HOWEVER we know this is not the case since he has an online profile as seen on Jimmy's laptop in Michael's house. What does this have anything to do with my trip down memory lane? I'm getting to that.

The profile indicates that Roman is alive which means the ending with Kate being killed being the official ending. This would mean that Packie left Liberty City, as we saw at the end of TBGT, because there is nothing left for him there. Derrick is dead, Gerald in prison or killed while in prison, Kate is dead, Frankie is a cop whom Packie wants nothing to do with. As for leaving his mother, could be she died soon after Kate from a broken heart after all, her the majority of her children are dead. Or it could be that he had to escape because he was so guilty. His conversations with Niko indicate that this may be why he left Liberty City for Los Santos.

Any how, Roman is alive and Niko is with him but the guilt of Kate's death remains on Niko's head. Considering how guilty he felt for his friends and spent years hunting down the man responsible and had turned to the bottle (Niko himself told Jacob that he drank Vodka for that reason). It's highly possible that Kate's death had a huge impact on Niko much like killing Billy and destroying The Lost chapter in Alderney had a huge impact on Johnny's life. Niko's own comments to Bernie indicates he stayed in shape because he was the errand boy for the mob and being chased by cops. Lester's own comment about Niko being out of the game indicates that Niko no longer leads a life of criminal activity which could also weaken him. Basically Niko could also be a shadow of himself as we saw him last. He could be an alcoholic as we know Niko would probably not turn to drugs but rather the bottle.

So who would win? If Niko is a shadow of himself then Trevor would. If Niko was still a one-man crime wave that the IAA would use to do their dirty work then Niko would.

Kabuki777

Niko. He was trained in the Serbian army (their soldiers were extensively trained in hand to hand combat and often relied on that over weapons, except for knives. Given Niko's story, this is likely what he was trained as.) and he can deliver much more potent melee attacks. Also, in one scene, Niko was shown to be able to catch, and almost crush, the hand of Brucie Kibbutz, who is a rather large steroid user.

Steroids don't make you strong you know that right and have you played The ballad of gay Tony? Bruce is whimpy as whimpy gets. Good game by the way if you haven't played it.

Colognenigguh

I wouldnt have thought but its an really interesting topic. In a shootout I think we are all sure hands down Nico would win. But in a fist fight ? Its really hard at first I thought Trevor but that was cause I only had the diffrent fighting engines in mind and not the story and the skills of the characters. I mean Niko is a trained soldier but Trevor had also an Army backround. Though Nikos training may be better Trevor has the advantage that he is a psyco and absolutely ruthless. Niko is cold blooded too but he has a heart for people. I could never imagine Niko in the torture mission. Niko would never torture innocent people, or even torture anybody because of his cruel past. On the other hand Niko has the advantage that he can stay calm. He gets angry but stays calm. And anybody that is or has been into fighting knows that the calmer person usually wins. In the end I would slightly tend to Niko also because he is younger and more athletic. But just for the fact that Niko can stay calm I would go with Niko. But if Trevor activates his special ability oh oh the whole thing gets to another level.

BossGSCS

It is obviously Trevor. Even Tommy in his Vice City age could pwn Niko's ass.

Edited by BossGSCS

Smartpride

Just remember, trevor has the ability which the enemies cannot damage him, so Trevor will win. :)

Edited by Smartpride

The Caped Crusader

Just remember, trevor has the ability which the enemies cannot damage him, so Trevor will win. :)

So why doesn't he use it when Franklin comes to kill him ?

Smartpride

So why doesn't he use it when Franklin comes to kill him ?

Because player wasn't on his side :)

Limiter

Max Payne would f*ck them all up. That guy took a f*ckin' .50 cal to the head and survived.

But he can't guarantee to survive again if that happens a second time. Just because he survived once doesn't mean he became invincible to a .50 to the head. ;)

Edited by Limiter

Black & White

Niko would kill Trevor in a heartbeat. The guy was in the Cold War and has taken down the f*cking Mafia. On top of that, he's got them "Mad Red Army Skills" as Brucie likes to call it. There is no chance Trevor would win, even if he is on Meth and has been through Military training (which he has) I think Niko is a lot more experienced. Again, this is just my opinion.

:^:

In a fair fight, Niko would win. He knew military combat and took down many gangs and Mafia organisations in Liberty City. I would fear that Trevor would pick up something and fight unfairly. He didn't have patience and can be extremely angry/violent. Mind you, Niko is aging. He's becoming an old man.

Gantons Most Wanted

Trevor Phillips hands down.

Cuexcomate

Niko would be dead and eaten before he knew what happened.

REXX

I think Niko would win against Trevor in a fight. As many have mentioned, Niko has been through very tough times, he's been through the war, all in all, he is much more skilled than Trevor, in my opinion.