Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,303 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

wolvie2979

Who would win a fight- Trevor Phillips or Niko Bellic?

Hot Pursuit

Trevor at least respect women, remember he insult wade when wade call ashley a bitch, niko? Call michelle/karen a bitch and call gracie "a f*cking annoying bitch"

I've never really understood why he gets up Wade's ass for calling her a bitch seeing as a few minutes before he was f*cking her over the kitchen counter like a dog (totally respectful lol) and it's possible to run her over making the preaching even more ridiculous.

That doesn't include the numerous women he can take to the cult camp where they probably end up getting raped and murdered. Respect for women? :lol:

When Niko called Michelle a bitch it was due to shock of her betrayal and Gracie really was an annoying f*cking bitch so I can't blame him for telling the truth.;)

That was actually another trevor problem tbh. But it's all optional

Anyway I always get annoyed when Niko whining about killing people when he already killed half of liberty city citizens. While trevor (and Michael too) also whine, at least it's not about killing people

SabreGT

Trevor at least respect women, remember he insult wade when wade call ashley a bitch, niko? Call michelle/karen a bitch and call gracie "a f*cking annoying bitch"

I've never really understood why he gets up Wade's ass for calling her a bitch seeing as a few minutes before he was f*cking her over the kitchen counter like a dog (totally respectful lol) and it's possible to run her over making the preaching even more ridiculous.

That doesn't include the numerous women he can take to the cult camp where they probably end up getting raped and murdered. Respect for women? :lol:

When Niko called Michelle a bitch it was due to shock of her betrayal and Gracie really was an annoying f*cking bitch so I can't blame him for telling the truth. ;)

That was actually another trevor problem tbh. But it's all optional

Anyway I always get annoyed when Niko whining about killing people when he already killed half of liberty city citizens. While trevor (and Michael too) also whine, at least it's not about killing people

When does Niko whine really? he's an efficient killer for the vast majority of the narrative.

Edited by SabreGT7

Typhus

And you know what else is interesting? Trevor is all about loyalty. But Niko? There's multiple instances of him working for people, and then gunning them down because someone made him a better offer. He's not as disloyal as Claude, but it's damn close.

trevor isn't loyal. he abuses his friends....

As B Dawg said above Niko's a freelance criminal. He doesn't owe his loyalty to anyone since he's not affiliated with a particular organisation. He doesn't make an oath.

However when it comes to family and friends Niko's one of the most true protagonists there is. Even all the sh*t Roman puts him through he's still loyal to him.

Trevor's just a c*nt. Preys on the weak and passes the blame of his problems onto others. Loyalty and Trevor should never be used together in the same sentence.

I disagree. We, as an audience, know that he's a an abusive piece of sh*t - but Trevor, in his own mind, is heavily motivated by his loyalty to his friends. It's why he keeps prodding Michael about Brad, and why he's so furious when he finds out Michael is alive, because he feels betrayed and genuinely mourned him.

It's all bullsh*t, of course, he'd flip on anyone in a heatbeat, but to Trevor it's all absolutely real, and he's the good guy.

Look how he behaves when Franklin decides to kill him. It's complete shock, he truly sees himself as a loyal person, he has no self awareness.

Edited by Typhus

EtherTakeover

This is pretty much the most accurate depiction if the two fight

Piggsy pls

This isn't meant to show he's respectful, it's meant to show he's a hypocrite. He chastizes Wade for calling Ashley a bitch, but a few missions later he calls Amanda a bitch, to Wade's face. He also calls Ron's wife a bitch.

Also, at least Niko keeps his hands off women without player interference. If you jack a female ped he'll gently pull them out the car, but Trevor will punch, kick them just like any male ped. :)

Algonquin Assassin

This isn't meant to show he's respectful, it's meant to show he's a hypocrite. He chastizes Wade for calling Ashley a bitch, but a few missions later he calls Amanda a bitch, to Wade's face. He also calls Ron's wife a bitch.

Also, at least Niko keeps his hands off women without player interference. If you jack a female ped he'll gently pull them out the car, but Trevor will punch, kick them just like any male ped. :)

Niko also goes out of his way to help women in need. Ileyna, Cherise, Marnie etc.

eCola

i have never seen niko cry

To be fair, Niko was close to crying in the cutscene for That Special Someone, but if anything, he had a good reason to do so.

ViceOfLiberty

Niko. Trevor never killed anyone in Canon who wasn't helpless. Niko has been through some sh*t. He's a hardened soldier. Trevor is very rash. I'm convinced Niko would shoot him in the face while Trevor was giving some kind of stupid villain monologue.

StormBreaker

Niko, as long as trevor doesn't use his ability.

The Deadite

...He chastizes Wade for calling Ashley a bitch, but a few missions later he calls Amanda a bitch, to Wade's face. He also calls Ron's wife a bitch.

Trevor respects wommyn but he's also out to SLAY THOTS

Scott Stapp

I think you're underestimating Trevor's degeneracy.

Trevor would not fight Niko face to face. He'd kidnap Roman, place him in a Saw-styled torture house and trap Niko in it. And then he'd slowly drive him mad and then torture him to death.

Trevor, loyal? That's a very good joke...

In all seriousness, I'll still stand by my opinion that Niko wouldn't have a hard time fighting Trevor. He knows Krav Maga that easily blows Trevor's fighting style out of the water, but if a fist fight won't suffice, just know that he's been in a war and he's heavily skilled with firearms. He'd have a field day with killing Trevor.

Krap Maga doesn't win any fights.

Edited by Scott Stapp

Am Shaegar

Trevor. The way he really beat johnny to death, I believe Niko will be a cakewalk for him. He is a dangerous man. An unstable, crazy one. Krav Maga moves won't be enough. Niko will need something extra to defeat a man like Trevor, which I think Niko lacks. So, Trevor is an obvious winner here.

theGTAking101

Trevor. The way he really beat johnny to death, I believe Niko will be a cakewalk for him. He is a dangerous man. An unstable, crazy one. Krav Maga moves won't be enough. Niko will need something extra to defeat a man like Trevor, which I think Niko lacks. So, Trevor is an obvious winner here.

I think Johnny was more weak than Trevor was strong. Assuming Niko is in the same condition as he was in 2008, he'll put up a good fight. He's a smart man and knows how to fight.

Pedinhuh

Has anybody posted this? No?

[Video]

If the element of surprise is involved(like in the video) Nikolai can disable Trevor easily.

But if there is no surprise, I'm not sure how it would go down.