Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,606 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

wolvie2979

Who would win a fight- Trevor Phillips or Niko Bellic?

wolvie2979

I think Niko would win, but who do you think would win?

-R

3345883-1024px-niko_bellic.jpg

YFV17D

Niko.

Emperor Zero

Niko would kill Trevor in a heartbeat. The guy was in the Cold War and has taken down the f*cking Mafia. On top of that, he's got them "Mad Red Army Skills" as Brucie likes to call it. There is no chance Trevor would win, even if he is on Meth and has been through Military training (which he has) I think Niko is a lot more experienced. Again, this is just my opinion.

Edited by TensaZangetsu

rotnude

niko no question, unless trevor cheapshots him like he did to johnny.

TargetPractice

They are both pussies!

Niko is a softer pussy, while Trevor is a loud mouth dirty ******** pussy.

It would all come down to whom's the dirtiest fighter, and since we know that Trevor would kick his mom even while she's on the ground ......

:-/

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

I would go head to head with Niko.

I would snipe Trevor. :lol:

chainsoar

Niko has seen some sh*t, you know what I'm saying? sh*t you can't even imagine, man. YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE MAN

The Gardener

Trevor on an ordinary day.

But make Niko angry or threaten his family, Trevor is f*cked.

Niko makes Trevor look tame in 'Hostile Negotiation'

Edited by The Gardener

Cosmic Gypsy

Niko would batter Trevor with ease.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Trevor isn't really that smart, he's a deranged 40 year old, and does not thing things through that much. Niko would know this guy would become a problem and so he'd get rid of him.

AtomicPunk

Shoulda made this a poll.

My money would be on Niko. That's my final decision.

Besides, Trevor would probably try and have sex with Niko.

Edited by AtomicPunk

kamikazeedriver

Def shoulda been a poll. Niko all the way.

Ragref

Niko.

Algonquin Assassin

Quite surprised for the votes in favour of Niko, but I guess he's a natural killer. Trevor needs a special ability to get mad.

Niko Bellic, baby,

pwnisher130

Niko would definitely beat down Trevor

motosyko

Tommy vercetti would f*ck them both up at the same time

Officer Ronson

I've gotta go with Trevor here fellas, just because Niko was on the war doesn't mean he'll automaticly win this.

agonistes06

trevor.

Mathew4296

Niko is definitely tough, but I wouldn't say he would outright floor Trevor. Trevor single-handedly removed

The Lost MC from Blaine County

, he f*cked

Merryweather PMC's

sh*t up so bad they

were barred from operating on US soil

(with help from Mike and Frank, though), took on the

Paleto Bay Police Force

head on with heavy armour and a minigun as well as the numerous heists/other violent actions he's peformed. Plus he

hijacked a huge military cargo plane by flying a cropduster into the back of it and gunned down everybody aboard before being shot down by the Army jets.

I get that Niko is a dangerous guy who has seen & done a lot of bad things, but to say that Trevor would easily be destroyed by Niko really is ignorant. It seems as though you people see Trevor as nothing more than a dumb redneck methhead, but there are times where he comes off as quite intelligent (even though he is loud and reckless).

I'm leaning towards Trevor being the winner, but haven't fully decided yet.

Edited by Mathew4296

Yoshack_Fyre

Wasn't Niko in the special forces or something? I swear he had a military background. I forget what the red beret wearing Soviet special forces soldiers are called. But there is one factor not mentioned. Is Trevor high on meth? If Trevor just inhaled a bunch of crystal tweak, he might just be amped up enough to withstand a beating and keep fighting until Niko wears out.

SPETZNAS. That's the Soviet special forces powerhouse, equal or greater than our Green Berets in hand to hand combat. I don't think Niko was a Spetznas, but I assume all branches of the Soviet military used similar hand to hand combat training.

Edited by Yoshack_Fyre

The Gardener

I get that Niko is a dangerous guy who has seen & done a lot of bad things, but to say that Trevor would easily be destroyed by Niko really is ignorant. It seems as though you people see Trevor as nothing more than a dumb redneck methhead, but there are times where he comes off as quite intelligent (even though he is loud and reckless).

I'm leaning towards Trevor being the winner, but haven't fully decided yet.

Dumb redneck? Trevor is Canadian. He also played hockey growing up which is the least rednecky sport along with soccer. He also makes fun of rednecks and their accents. The only thing redneck about him is his life-style (I'm probably being stererotypical)

I agree though that Trevor is actually really intelligent. He knows alot about politics, current world affairs and how to plan and execute daring heists.

Back to the battle between Trevor and Niko. Like I said if Trevor was high he'd probably take Niko. But if Trevor angered Niko or even slightly threatened his family, Trevor is f*cked.

I know Trevor took out the whole of the Lost. But remember in TLaD, Ashley owes Dimitris gang money and the Lost have to do work for them. I think it's fair to say Dimitris russian gang is bigger than the Lost, and Niko single-handidly took 99% of them out. They both have achieved great feats, not just Trevor.

We need to decide if this is just a random fight, or if we actually want to have a mini-story or a rivalry.

Cosmic Gypsy

Tommy vercetti would f*ck them both up at the same time

Not for sh*t, Niko would floor Tommy in 1 punch. Tommy was nothing but an arrogant, cheesy pretty boy. Niko is a military trained killing machine. I'd even say Trevor would beat Tommy in a fight.

AtomicPunk

Trevor is a Canadian. Not a redneck. In fact, he's very racist towards rednecks. You not hear the racist demoralising he, Michael, and Franklin does to them in game?? Most rednecks I know are very smart. It's just an unfair stereotype to say they're dumb. I'll put a redneck against a city boy everytime and I bet the redneck wins high 90 percentile. IDC what it is. This is a known fact, except for TV and Hollyweird movies have unfairly stereo typed rural people. Foreigners have no idea on the matter. They just go with the same ignorant "rednecks are dumb and inbred". Such laughable horsesh*t. You keep in mind who puts these lies on TV and Hollyweird. Those are the people who are trying to destroy rural people with lies. It's been going on for a long time now, except the internet has opened a lot of peoples eyes to the truth.

Oh, and to the kids who think that just because someone is military, that they can't be beat: You don't know what you're talking about. I've seen many civilians stomp the sh*t out of military people. Being in the military has nothing to do with it.

Edited by AtomicPunk

WildBrick142

Niko will quickly win.

Unless Trevor uses Beer Bottle. It's super effective.

Officer Ronson

Niko might be cold, but then he is much of a forgiving guy, with him you have the option to either spare or kill.

He will come after you if you threaten him, Roman or his Friends and family.

But it would end on a big shootout only, then he goes away and reassures that his family and friends are fine.

Trevor in the other hand is more sensitive when it comes to his family, if you insult him about being a Motherf*cker then he'll be pissed, really pissed to the fact that he'll be engulfed in rage.

Trevor tookout an army of Vagos just for calling him a Motherf*cker, took out Army Tanks and Troops just for making fun of him being Canadian.

And all thats listed up there, boy it ins't an easy fight.

Buchsti

Trevor

KeepCalm and CarryGun

Nico's nationality is never confirmed in GTA 4, its suggested he's Serbian and fought in the war following the breakup of Yugoslavia. He's a trained soldier, with a lot of combat experience, but not a special forces guy.

Trevor was in the Canadian airforce, but did most of his fighting after he left the military.

Nico is a trained capable killer, good weapon proficiency and experienced in firefights, he kill when he has to.

Trevor is a violent unpredictable sociopath, with an increasing number of varied sex toys, he kills at random just for the f*ck of it.

I say -

Gun fight - Nico wins

Dildo fight - Trevor wins

CR7_LM10_RVP20_SH1

Definitely Niko! :evilgrin:

Frantz Fuchs

Max Payne would f*ck them all up. That guy took a f*ckin' .50 cal to the head and survived.

DaltonWilliams123

Roman Bellic would make them both commit suicide.