2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DaltonWilliams123

Unique Vehicles Quest

MM KJ

Oh thanks a lot! I'll also take another day off for this.

Rachel Amber

im gonna test it tommorow as im gonna have time ;) and tell the result's here

MM KJ

Actually, you don't need to waste any time. I'll call off the search. Yesterday I was lucky with spawns and I think I finally found all traffic colours (or at least confirmed that those which I thought are UC, are not). So still thanks, you was the only one who said ll help me :)

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Hey new discovery!!! UC/UC2 Green Packer from Legal Trouble is legitimately OBTAINABLE!! In all versions, from XBOX360 1.00 to PC!

Edited by MM KJ

lol232

Where can I find that?

BTW, is the roofless Crusader from the rampage still unique?

Lethal Vaccine

http://gtaforums.com/topic/892422-gta-v-special-vehicle-guide-for-xbox-360ps3/

It's been pinned for a few months now... :D:p;)

This Topic should just be locked and thrown in the trash at this point since it's not a Guide and a Guide exists already and is being updated...

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

InternetJustice

I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here.

I guess that sh*t really needs an explanation.

So yeah, here's the steps to reproduce this:

1. Have a character in a taxi.

2. Have a character near your "interior" garage.

3. Switch to the one in the taxi.

4. Hold the button (F5-F7 by default on PC) to switch to your other character (the one near the garage).

5. Release the switch button and immediately press the button to accept taxi-driver job (E by default on PC).

6. If everything goes right, you'll see that you successfully switched to another character but the conversation between the dispatch and your character still going.

7. This step requires you to catch a certain time frame, so you have to be careful. 

Explanation on this particular step and the mechanics behind it:
After the conversation between the dispatch and your character is over, the game checks if you are in the right vehicle to start the job (taxi-cab).
If you are not in the cab, the mission will "fail" which will lead to generic "mission-failed script" execution (at least that's what I think).
Among other things that the game does upon mission fails is giving you back the controls of your character. (in case you somehow lost it during the mission. cutscenes, other scripted events, etc)

Now, let's combine what we know:
- We know we can regain control over our character almost arbitrary due to the glitch described above.

- We know from the previous glitch (AP motorcycles) that to make a AP vehicle, we need to be outside of the desired vehicle during the garage-cutscene.

So, our goal is to regain control over the character in the time frame inside the "garage-entering-cutscene" where our car is still usable.

If you are too fast - you'll end up in the garage interior or in blue hell.

If you are too slow - you'll regain control before the cutscene and won't be able to exit your vehicle.

So, what's the right time frame to start the cutscene?  I dunno xD. Somewhere around the time dispatch finishing his last sentence.

The timing shown in the video isn't perfect, so you should probably learn the best timing yourself. 

8. O-okay, if you did everything correctly and started "garage-entering-cutscene" at the right time - just smash the button to exit your vehicle (F/Enter by default on PC) during said cutscene .

9. Now just get back in your car, press forward, watch "garage-leaving-cutscene", go drive around, chill, kill, etc.

10. Save your car inside your normal garage.

11. PROFIT!!!!!????

11.1. Discover something new with this. (this could be interesting to speedrunning community but I'm not sure about that) 

Video recorded on PC, game version: 1.44.

P.S.: You can't make taxi-cabs AP with this (see p.7), so no luck for fellow taxi-drivers out there.

Edited by InternetJustice

Lethal Vaccine

You're making some interesting finds in GTA V! :)  Keep it up!  First, the AP Conversion for Bikes and now this...

On Monday, I plan to FINALLY start on recording my GTA V Special Vehicle Guide on PS3 and with the big help and thanks to MM KJ and also SpriteFan274's help with Lusters and such in GTA V.  I seriously can't wait.  I never appreciated GTA V as much as I do now.  GTA V became much more interesting and a lot more to learn thanks to MM KJ's pinned GTA V Guide.  The only relevant, pinned Guide on the Forum at this time?  Damn straight...

EDIT: You mention "FP Bikes" but did you mean AP?  I thought the Video you made over a year ago was for AP Bikes...Typo?

Edited by Lethal Vaccine

InternetJustice

It turns out you can pull this glitch off with one character. There is no need to use two characters. Steps are exactly the same, the only difference is that after you start a taxi-driver mission, you should quickly change a car and enter your garage instead of switching to another character.

Edited by InternetJustice

Lethal Vaccine

When you say with one Character, do you literally mean that you can only have then up to 4 AP Vehicles per Save?  I guess since for Next Gen, I hear you can not only use F's Vinewood Hills Safehouse, but also his Aunt's House Garage, even after moving to The Hills.  So that would allow you to have 4 total AP Vehicles (Proofings only save in the Safehouse Garages and nowhere else as far as I know) for F OR 4 for T OR just 2 for M.

Can you TRADE an AP Vehicle with a Character to do more?  Or when you switch Characters, are the Proofings then lost?  Cuz I know if you spawn an AP Vehicle on Old Gen with the Editor and then take it into a Los Santos Customs, that, too, can remove the Proofings of your Vehicle.  I don't have Next Gen, so I am not sure of all the quirks and such.

In other news, I have officially started recording my GTA V Special Vehicle Guide for PS3/360.  But I have some bad news (at least I think).  Lustered Vehicles don't seem to be possible for PS3.  Let's talk Repossession since it's the first Mission in the game to feature Special Vehicles that you can actually SAVE, unlike "Franklin and Lamar" Mission where you have no Garage yet to store those UP Vehicles.  Now, during Repossession inside the Alleyway, there is a Lustered Penumbra, Lustered/EC Green Bison, and a Lustered/EC Orange Bison.  All 3 Vehicles have a RANDOM (but special) Luster that can be given to them, but the problem is on PS3, no matter how many times I fail the Mission, retry the Mission, reboot the Console, reload the Save, etc, etc, NOTHING WORKS to generate RANDOM Lusters.  Failing the Mission, and then EXITING and going back to Simeon's to start it again SHOULD randomize Lusters since it does on 360, but it doesn't work for PS3.  So this is just gonna be more of a headache in the end having to differentiate all 5 Platforms and all the Patches make a difference, too.  It's very annoying...

EDIT: Lusters work! :)

Edited by Lethal Vaccine

InternetJustice

I mean you don't need 2 characters to pull this glitch off, you only need one. I'll edit my previous comment to make it more clear. Sorry for confusion.

MM KJ

EDIT: Lethal Vaccine: Lusters work! :) Well, they do, but HOW, is still confusing. So if ANYONE is able to help about HOW vehicles pick random lusters or how to make them do it, any help would be very appreciated!

Lethal Vaccine

I just can't believe how many actual Special Vehicles are in V.  I never thought there would be this many.  I mean, sh*t, just from Repossession I recorded 11 total Special Vehicles and only now am on Complications to record all these Special Vehicles, which is a great amount, too.

Going slower is better, though, cuz I do not want to miss anything and I have to give you time to finish before I catch up to where you are, etc.

Well, the Bison's in Repossession are surely Lustered and randomized, BUT to actually get them to change and especially get a SPECIAL Luster can take a LONG time...

The Dealership Vehicles that spawn there inside and outside before and after these beginning Missions are very complex and complicated as they can be missed forever and nobody would know they are special unless they read the Guide or watch my Videos lol...