2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Deffpony

Official Duping/Vehicle Exchange Thread

M6 dRMG

Anyone with a buffalo willing to get bad sport to dupe it? Stuck in here for 6 days for getting carried away with a tank lol

I'm on xbox. seems like this is impossible to get as no one is a bad sport.

Pm me if you are. I could mod a car you can sell to get gta $ or something.

nubbstr12

Anyone got the sticker bomb asea please im willing to trade the Space Docker and Fraklins buffalo

PSN : nubbstr12

Pm me on psn or here this thread is getting out of hand

Edited by nubbstr12

Hollistupid

WANT: Unmarked Cruiser (Preferably Black)

HAVE: Franklin's Buffalo, Sultan RS, Tow Truck, Space Docker, FIB Suv, FIB Buffalo, Sheriff's Cruiser, Riot Truck, Sheriff's Suv, Park Ranger

PS3

PSN: HOLLISTUPID

Hosting Dupe Session Now!

rampage08

eerr anyone who has the bufallo knows how to change the license plate ? it keeps saying "EXPLOITS" for me lol

You can change it via app ifruit on Android or Ios.

I tried it but it doesnt work

sarge64641

Can you dupe the P-996 Lazer? if so msg me on ps3 sarge64641 I have some good trades available

I did and you told me to get you a tank..

Oh mind duping it with me bro, what is your psn? I added alot of people when I was giving out the space docker, I already have the tank

sarge64641

Anyone with a buffalo willing to get bad sport to dupe it? Stuck in here for 6 days for getting carried away with a tank lol

I have the FIB buffalo if that is what you want and I am currently bad sport for the next 13 hours just let me pop into your garage and if I see something I like, other then that I am good and willing to give it to you for free

M6 dRMG

I have the FIB buffalo if that is what you want and I am currently bad sport for the next 13 hours just let me pop into your garage and if I see something I like, other then that I am good and willing to give it to you for free

Nah looking for Franklins specific buffalo, thanks anyway dude. Also I'm on 360 not ps3 :p

CPekko

Sorry to post this here, but for people wanting to dupe a tank i guess this is a good opportunity. Ive tried to dupe a tank like 3 times and I cant do it. Therefore I plan on stealing one from fort zancudo.. I have done it a couple of times, but i cant get it out of the base, because my rank is too high. But if someone who is between rank 20 and 35 (i think thats the cargobob spawn ranks), feel free to join me and steal 2 tanks.. PSN: CPekko

Digmyster69

my tow truck and docker0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by Digmyster69

kotaco

I don't seem to understand how my giant thread, full of activity got put in the same group with 50, 1-page threads of people asking for Space Dockers that were too lazy to just search for a thread with someone giving them out.

I go home to 15+ messages on Xbox Live of people wanting dupes, AND people posting on my thread, helping out the community greatly, yet it gets locked.

I don't even comprehend why. I guess that's what I get for sacrificing leveling up, to help out others and meet good people to play with instead of getting shot in the back of the head over and over in free roam.

Edit: Also Deff Pony you were kind enough to change the name of the thread, while still locking others, so I thought you appreciated my thread like everyone else did. Beyond disappointed.

I second this. I was helping others as well. I got so many requests my messaging glitched out. Because of this, everyone can say buh-bye to my rares, because I am getting my old garage back. Quite mad that you deleted a massive and well-organized thread for this measly excuse of a trading post.

I can third that, my thread was dedicated to offering certain cars on PS3 and I have duped probably near 40 or 50 so far for people for free with no expectations. It was far easier to utilize that post than rely on PSN or PM messages from all those people and all those who continue to bombard me.

I would say that the problem lies with people coming in posting "I want this" threads, not with the few of us who are generous enough to put our time into offering vehicles. Lock their threads, not ours.

Now we are expected to actively seek out people who want cars or have them actively seek us out in an ever growing thread, which just isn't going to happen. It also creates the issue of not knowing who still has what cars or who is still looking vs who has received something already.

Quite simply, it creates a disorganized mess, but at least it's all in one giant growing post so it doesn't make the rest of the forums look messy right? Because post quality here is always so great anyway. [/sarcasm]

Edited by kotaco

Jedayegeordie

Wanted: any snow vehicle/tow truck.

Have: space docker and Asea (stickered bumpers)

WestWestY'all

Want: Entity XF, Monroe

Have: Space Docker, Tailgater, Sultan

Xbox GT: West of West

Edited by WestWestY'all

b20vtec09

Anyone have the Karin rebel non rust? Gt is b20vtec09

jeager1999

Update from my Last Post: I now got the Cars I wanted.

Like to Thank LegendOfGta for the Police SUV and LAS7 MachetE for the Romero (Fully Modded too)

If anyone want's these or any other Car I have I'll be more than Happy to help out.

Have:

Banshee

Bullet

Corquette

SultanRS (90K Car)

Sabre Turbo

Hexer (Chrome Primary & Secondary

Bagger (Better than Franks I bet)

Police SUV: (All Black with Bulletproof Tires)

Romero Hearse

ShalowGravy

PSN : shalowgravy

Have: Asea (sticker car), Rat Loader, Franklins car, space docker, tailgater

Want: Romero Hearse , snow rides, custom nagasaki blazer

good sport

0_0.jpg

johnsonsteven1986

I agree about only locking posts with threads with requests. It would also be a good idea to have a database thread with what people have. Maybe even lock it and require pms foe requests.

As of right now you have to read through several pages to see what people want or need

sarge64641

Nah looking for Franklins specific buffalo, thanks anyway dude. Also I'm on 360 not ps3 :p

Well at least I tried to help xD sorry man if I were on 360 I would help you but I sold mine ;-;

GunWrath

We understand some of you are having trouble with this pinned thread. The reasons are to minimize the amount of duplicate topics being made.

Example:

NEED A DOCKER

NEED A DOCKER

FRANKLINS BUFFALO

FRANKLINS BUFFALO

Sure, it may seem out of whack for some of you but for the guys having to take on this section, it helps us tremendously at keeping up with everything and making your time here a smooth and easy one. Just bear with us for a little while so we can get things sorted out. This is just a temporary fix until we find a more efficient way for you all to get together and have sessions together as well as simple request formats.

Thank you.

To those of you opposing the situation. Just read through the first quote please. So some of you 'lost' a topic... boohoo. You're members of a free service, a service in which we're trying to make as simple to use as washing your ass. This is the official dupe/exchange thread. Until we work out a better way, there will be no changes. That's final. Thank you.

Also, I've found a post in this topic by theadmiral that did a swell job of how easy this is..

For 30 minutes or so on PS3 good sport, i'll hook any of you up for free with the following:

Franklin's Buffalo (fully modded)

Tailgater (Fully Modded)

Sultan (Fully modded)

Schafter (Fully modded)

Bodhi (fully modded)

Just leave your PSN and let me know what you want and i'll invite you. Please know how to duplicate.

That's all you need to do, whether you want to quickly help someone or 'invite' a number of other people and have fun.. and please keep this topic on track.

Edited by GunWrath

Basketballfan18

Duping car for car on xbox! Rare cars only please. For a invite to my game you will need to message me on here with your Gamertag.

Flatfoot78

Want . Franklins buffalo. Ps3

Have. Space docker. Sheriffs suv. well as Full upgraded tailgater , adder, sandkingxl with campershell, sultan, comet, mesa, all with max engine turbo etc... and 60% armor

Psn flatfoot_78

Also have a rat loader

Edited by Flatfoot78

Matthew Snowfall

Want: Marked City police cruiser [not sheriff]

Willing to give:snowy police car,Rat Loader

GT:pm me

Basketballfan18

Have: Franklins Buffalo, Phoenix, Chariot Romero Hearse, Sultan RS, Grey Unmarked Cruiser, Tow Truck, Karin Intruder, Police Riot, Sticker bomb Asea. Message me on here if I have a car you want then let me look at your garage to see if you have something I want. Message me on here for my xbox Gamertag!

superk

Xbox 360

PM me for GT

Want: Unmarked Vapid Stainer (Crown Vic, black preferably), any snow covered vehicles.

Any kind enough to dupe me these I love you.

Have: Rat Loader, Sultan RS, Obey Tailgater (Michael's car), Rebel (rusted), Unmarked FiB SUV.

My garage as proof.

Online now0_0.jpg

Cheers Guys.

vietboi2

PSN:Vietboi_2

Have: Space Docker,Bulletproof Windows Police Van

Need: Franklin's Buffalo

Basketballfan18

Have: Snowy Police Roadcruiser, Franklins Buffalo, Phoenix, Chariot Romero Hearse, Sultan RS, Grey Unmarked Cruiser, Tow Truck, Karin Intruder, Police Riot, Sticker bomb Asea. Message me on here if I have a car you want then let me look at your garage to see if you have something I want. Message me on here for my xbox Gamertag!

Biohazard Abyss

I don't seem to understand how my giant thread, full of activity got put in the same group with 50, 1-page threads of people asking for Space Dockers that were too lazy to just search for a thread with someone giving them out.

I go home to 15+ messages on Xbox Live of people wanting dupes, AND people posting on my thread, helping out the community greatly, yet it gets locked.

I don't even comprehend why. I guess that's what I get for sacrificing leveling up, to help out others and meet good people to play with instead of getting shot in the back of the head over and over in free roam.

Edit: Also Deff Pony you were kind enough to change the name of the thread, while still locking others, so I thought you appreciated my thread like everyone else did. Beyond disappointed.

I second this. I was helping others as well. I got so many requests my messaging glitched out. Because of this, everyone can say buh-bye to my rares, because I am getting my old garage back. Quite mad that you deleted a massive and well-organized thread for this measly excuse of a trading post.

I can third that, my thread was dedicated to offering certain cars on PS3 and I have duped probably near 40 or 50 so far for people for free with no expectations. It was far easier to utilize that post than rely on PSN or PM messages from all those people and all those who continue to bombard me.

I would say that the problem lies with people coming in posting "I want this" threads, not with the few of us who are generous enough to put our time into offering vehicles. Lock their threads, not ours.

Now we are expected to actively seek out people who want cars or have them actively seek us out in an ever growing thread, which just isn't going to happen. It also creates the issue of not knowing who still has what cars or who is still looking vs who has received something already.

Quite simply, it creates a disorganized mess, but at least it's all in one giant growing post so it doesn't make the rest of the forums look messy right? Because post quality here is always so great anyway. [/sarcasm]

I understand why Deff Pony and other mods had this idea, but it's still unorganized. People have to bump their posts because they are getting buried in all these. Also, I'm not going to PM anyone since there is no way to tell if they got the car or not, so it can possibly be a waste of time. This thread isn't a bad idea, it just doesn't work well.

Only surefire, and effective way would to make a duplication sub-forum, but that idea is kind of ridiculous since it's a glitch. Having pinned topics of each car, and not allowing any threads to be created by users.

If I post that I want a Burrito here, what's the chances of someone finding this post? Especially if people are looking for more uncommon vehicles like unmarked cruisers instead of Dockers and Buffalos. It's really just the fault of people making dupe threads without searching, yet we kinda got punished for that ignorance.

Or at least make group threads, like:

Official police vehicle thread

Official Main Character vehicle thread

Official micellaneous vehicle thread (Docker, Asea, Snow cars, etc)

At least make users edit their posts or something if they received the car or not. It's just everything spewed into one thread. It's a mess. The inital idea is good, but it's just unorganized.

I'm 100% sure at this point, I won't be getting my thread back, so I'm just posting this once:

Have:

Asea

Docker

Snow Rancher

Bodhi

Buffalo

Bagger

Tailgater

Xbox 360 good sport

GT: Biohazard Abyss

This thread is geared towards traders, not givers.

No. Bueno.

MonsieuryvesCantinella

Want: hearse

Have: tailgater, tow truck, sticker asea, phoenix, trevers truck, franklin buffalo, Albany Manama, rat loader, rebel,

Ps3 good sport

Edited by lucifieraies

Basketballfan18

Have: Snowy Police Roadcruiser, Franklins Buffalo, Phoenix, Chariot Romero Hearse, Sultan RS, Grey Unmarked Cruiser, Tow Truck, Karin Intruder, Police Riot, Sticker bomb Asea. Message me on here if I have a car you want then let me look at your garage to see if you have something I want. Message me on here for my xbox Gamertag!

GunWrath

If I post that I want a Burrito here, what's the chances of someone finding this post?

That's up to the user that's browsing.. though most users look for the last couple posts rather than pages but that's all over, not just this section in general. Leave it up to them to browse around and look for what they want. Do you see the amount of people wanting to exchange? Whether we let y'all make however many topics or not, your chances of finding something will eventually pop up to the amount of people wanting to dupe.

Sure you want to have your thread that way you all can hang out and slap asses while duping or what not but we can't make an exception just for you in this case, since the amount of threads rolling in or demand is so high. We have to bottleneck them or else this entire section would probably cease to exist. Please understand that..

Sure, you had a thread that some users called home, a lot of us here have had threads removed or locked.. but you have to ride with it. Again, this is just a temporary fix until Deffpony and myself can come up with an easier solution for these problems. Don't be discouraged, we're working on it more than you think. ;)

Jedayegeordie

PS3 Good sport. - Jedayegeordie

Have: Stickered Asea and space docker.

Wanted: Franklins buffalo or any snow vehicle. PM me or add my PSN if you have anything to trade