3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Cyper

I like to ruin other's fun

Cyper

I prefer Singleplayer over Multiplayer.

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

Anyone else that play Online like this?

EDIT: Other ways to ruin people's game:

- Glitch money so you wont have to play the game. Why put effort into the game when you can cheat?

- Use the glitched money to put contracts on other players randomly and for no reason.

- Use Cargobob and A) drop people vehicles far out in the ocean or B) drop their vehicles on an Island.

- Try to steal player's personal vehicles and drive them underground. It's harder to find it that way. Even better - make the car stuck underground.

- If you see someone rob a store block the entrance with a car. The player will then not be able to get out and he or she will have to fight the cops and eventually gain a very high wanted level.

- Kill L.S custom mehcanics so people can't use it.

- Camp outside L.S mechanics and use a sub-machine gun to shot up their cars when they leave.

- When you're about to deliver cars, drive away from the destination. Even better - drive the vehicle into the water but make sure to jump out Before it touches the water.

- Shoot at your teammates tires when on a mission. There is no penality anyway.

Edited by Cyper

don ovdi' island

I like to take myself off the radar, and kill people who are waiting to kill people coming out of garages.

SLUGFly

Nope. I avoid people like you in all situations.

Phyxsius-

Cool story.

Now say it faster and from end to beginning, while jumping on one foot.

Longtonguehuey

I help old ladies across the road and follow the highway code.

Balance restored.

S-M-O-K-E

I hunt asswipes like you.

XxHawkmoonxX

Kill them while they are using ATM machines????

Who the F*** uses ATM machines?

Lol

Deagy87

Twat

leponder

tldr.gif

Vespucci Hipster

I only ruin your fun If your fun is ruining mine

KimberJane

So you lied OP - you say your only fun is racing, obviously it's not, you enjoy stalking people, see thats why this game is so diverse, you enjoy it more than you realize :)

Postman27

Lol

This

Entity9f

I've never seen anyone use an ATM.

hugh750

i would send mercs to destroy you or put a bounty on your head.

malcolmfunktion

Who the f*ck uses the ATM!?! :/

Edit: Beaten to it

Edited by malcolmfunktion

iEatzNiggletz

Lol

This

LOL why use the ATM when you can just deposit your money over your phone? makes the ATM completely useless.

malcolmfunktion

I definitely think the phone banking should be removed from the game though, it would be so much more fun having to find the right moment to go and bank your money.

And you'd be sh*tting yourself stranded somewhere with $20,000 in your pocket!

It would add SO much to the game by removing something so small. :)

Edited by malcolmfunktion

XxHawkmoonxX

Lol

This

LOL why use the ATM when you can just deposit your money over your phone? makes the ATM completely useless.

OP thinks he's killing players but is probably killing AI peds!!!

Well you haven't spoilt my fun...in fact this thread made my day lol

Gigabomber

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op. Now you are in the bad sport lobby and are getting crushed and spawncamped by tanks, so you are probably lying to begin with because you didn't even mention that.

This is a fairytale you did once and posted again because you crave attention, which you are getting. Well played.

motosyko

Congratulations. That makes you a douche

Rinsaf

We are forced to play in private lobbies because of you, op....

job done OP ;)

Yakito

So you came to the forums to tell me that you are a piece of sh*t.
Good for you.

By the way, people like you die many, many times.

hugh750

I definitely think the phone banking should be removed from the game though, it would be so much more fun having to find the right moment to go and bank your money.

And you'd be sh*tting yourself stranded somewhere with $20,000 in your pocket!

It would add SO much to the game by removing something so small. :)

yeah and there would most likely be a sniper watching the atm's waiting for a player to deposit cash at it.

AJ Lee

Are you a sadist?

Mr Fyn666

The only fun I find in MP in my opinion is racing. When I race I tend to do PIT-maneuvers on every car that I want to get past. In the beginning of the race I try to cause huge accidents in order to damage my opponents car as much as possible. One guy was about to be 2nd, but I manage to use a PIT on him so he flew of a bridge and ended up last in the race. I often mark a player and kill him or her over and over again. Sometimes I follow players for longs periods of time. I wait for the right moment; I kill them when they are about to use the ATM machine, when they've just modded their car, or when they comitt a robbery. I drive around the city in my sportscar and eliminate mechanics inside the L.S custom shops so no one can mod their vehicles there. I place sticky bombs outside of players garages and then I wait. When they are about to leave with their vehicle I blow them to pieces. Other times I Place bombs on their cars and blow them up when I feel like. I recently killed two guys on a motorboat in Sandy Shores. They were chilling close to the shore and I killed both of them with my pistol. I don't know if it was their personal boat but I blew it up just to make sure.

No, I'm not trolling.

This is actually what I do in GTA ONLINE. I never really liked GTA IV Online either. It's just not my cup of tea. But since I have payed Money for a game where the singleplayer experience is watered down for the MP experience, and in a game where there is microtransactions, I do not feel bad for doing this. It's just my way to enjoy the game and I won't change. I couldn't care less about how well things work out for Rockstar Games or other players Online. I'm about to start doing money glitches soon. As long as it's done under controlled circumstances I wont get caught, and I wont have to put effort into getting features online either. If other people want to put effort into gettning new apartments, vehicles, hot shot clothes.. fine. I have been playing GTA since 1997 so I know the mechanics quite well and it aids me in my cause.

I just met your twin online - He was a d!ck as well

leo370z

No, I'm not trolling.

and thats why I get on my tank and kill people like you 15.. 20... 30+ times ;)

vince91

so, OP is one of these people that hang around you for ages or spend their free time waiting on a lonely rooftop in a videogame so he can take a shot at your virtual character.

and then you hear him trying to hold back giggles in his microphone, like a toddler being tickled.. genuily believing those hours of waiting were worth it..

then they come bragging about it on the internet... talking about no-lives..

Edited by vince91

hugh750

since i've got my own place now and i encounter a player who enjoys killing others just to ruin their fun i wold sends after the player or put a nice bounty on his or her head then go to my apartment and enjoy the show!! :devil:

Choctaw

I think it's good you posted this. GTA online is full of a bunch of whiny little babies who should be playing with Barbie dolls. If it's fun keep doing it!

Flik

If R* wanted gamers like the OP to not play in this fashion, they would of made freemode non interactive. That's the beauty of GTAO, though; the choice is yours. The fact that it's been almost a month since launch and this forum is still riddled QQ posts is a little sickening. What was everyone expectations from a game called Grand Theft Auto?