Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,335 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
sronsr

Question for the legit players

Jvalor

Why do I need all that money? I saved up and got a 10 car garage. Yes, I said garage, cause I never used my apartment anyway. And I am working on filling my garage with vehicles I want.

And supers are lame and over-rated. Why the f*ck does every asshole that hosts a race, put it on supers? I don't give a f*ck about your fully modded Adder/Entity XF, or how fast it goes. Can we please race in anything other than f*cking supers?

Shadowfennekin

I'm not going to bother glitching. We all know modders are just going to give us the money eventually.

MysticJon

By the way, trading wins is just as bad as glitching. They both constitute cheating in my eyes.

I've played for about 25 days now and all i do is join random race and try to use the vote system as it's supposed to be used, if i end up in a lobby where everyone is replaying the same race over and over then i will quit and join another.

In all my time i've earnt about 1.5 million but have spent nearly all of it, i'm rank 65 and i have enjoyed myself the whole way along. There really is no need to glitch or farm on this game the rewards are excellent and by actually being skilled at racing you can make money really quick.

This. Same thing happens to me. I agree 100%.

SAUL_SILVER

I don't give a sh!t what anybody says, i have fun doing what i do and i don't affect anybody else. I've glitched about a million.

Only bought 2 cars a 9f and a Commet they are not fully modded as driving around in circles is not fun to me, although i may do it in batches as i hate the racing.

As for a sense of achievement i get that all the time in the real world, i play the game to have fun.

Different folks different strokes.

Edited by SAUL_SILVER

Pburke1

There's a sense of accomplishment if you're able to buy things without glitching. There's less (if any) sense of accomplishment if you cheated your way to getting cars. It may be fun at first effortlessly having anything you want, but that's got to get boring very quickly compared to actually earning your cars.

What, so if you knew how to hack an ATM machine in real life and successfully did it or managed to defraud your bank in some way/shape or form and you purchased a car - you wouldn't feel any sense of achievement or satisfaction? I call BS.

JUX

You are asking why would people not glitch? Wow. You are a f*cking noob. Money is not hard to get legit if you are not trash.

Coranub

You are asking why would people not glitch? Wow. You are a f*cking noob. Money is not hard to get legit if you are not trash.

You sir, speak the truth. This is why i dont glitch, and /Spit on those who do.

Courtesy Flush George

What's a legit player?! People now considered farming as a cheating tactic, which half the GTA community done when the game came out... And the other half, just glitch they're way to the top.... Either way, theirs no such thing as a legit player in GTA Online.

SAUL_SILVER

You sir, speak the truth. This is why i dont glitch, and /Spit on those who do.

Very good for you, i laugh at all the people that get so upset about how other people play the game THEY paid for.

KING01

Money is becoming a motivation for me to keeps joining missions over and over again, if i glitch and have multi millions in bank, i think i am too lazy to play mission because what is the point?

Phyxsius-

What's a legit player?! People now considered farming as a cheating tactic, which half the GTA community done when the game came out... And the other half, just glitch they're way to the top.... Either way, theirs no such thing as a legit player in GTA Online.

Those be the imbeciles.

There is a clear distinction between cheating and farming. And because a butthurt individual who doesn`t want to farm thinks he is cheated by the ones that do, that doesn`t mean it`s cheating. Someone else in this thread said that he considers win trading a cheat. A personal opinion is and always has been just that: personal.

This thread is about pure cheating, like duping bikes / supers / whatever method to circumvent normal game mechanics, not personal perceptions.

Example: Selling a car each ingame day is farming (as much as selling something each 40 minutes or something is). Selling a car once per real 30 seconds is cheating. Anyone notice the difference?

Edited by Phyxsius-

Sesmos

All you players claiming to play 'legit' are talking sh*t.

"yeah I have a few million from playing properly, I don't need to glitch."

Yes you do. you glitch and farm all the time if you have that much money. you can get around 350k from doing all the missions and races, if you're replaying missions over and over, you're farming, and even at that you'd have to be playing constantly, having no outside social life, to be getting that kind of money.

I don't care if you use exploits, glitches, or mission farming to get your money, but why bother lying about it?

Doing a few races or repeating a few missions is playingtthe game... Doing the Lsc glitch glitching.... Sorry, but rockstar did not make this game with the intentions of everyone doing every race, mission, and Deathmatch one then living in free mode never to repeat a mission again.

Sesmos

Yes you do. you glitch and farm all the time if you have that much money. you can get around 350k from doing all the missions and races, if you're replaying missions over and over, you're farming, and even at that you'd have to be playing constantly, having no outside social life, to be getting that kind of money.

I don't care if you use exploits, glitches, or mission farming to get your money, but why bother lying about it?

Doing a few races or repeating a few missions is playing the game... Doing the Lsc glitch glitching.... Sorry, but rockstar did not make this game with the intentions of everyone doing every race, mission, and Deathmatch one then living in free mode never to repeat a mission again.

SAUL_SILVER

Money is becoming a motivation for me to keeps joining missions over and over again, if i glitch and have multi millions in bank, i think i am too lazy to play mission because what is the point?

To have fun, if you don't have fun what is the point in playing at all? If you need motivation to play the game it's maybe better playing something else.

Courtesy Flush George

Those be the imbeciles.

There is a clear distinction between cheating and farming. And because a butthurt individual who doesn`t want to farm thinks he is cheated by the ones that do, that doesn`t mean it`s cheating. Someone else in this thread said that he considers win trading a cheat. A personal opinion is and always has been just that: personal.

This thread is about pure cheating, like duping bikes / supers / whatever method to circumvent normal game mechanics, not personal perceptions.

Example: Selling a car each ingame day is farming (as much as selling something each 40 minutes or something is). Selling a car once per real 30 seconds is cheating. Anyone notice the difference?

I'm aware of the differences....

Phyxsius-

Ah, ok. Thought you shared his opinion about no legit players. My bad. Apologies.

SAUL_SILVER

Those be the imbeciles.

Totally agree, do i care what others think? hell no i will just keep having fun. Farming is just boring for me but heyhoe each to their own,i will not be telling them how or what to do to get enjoyment out of the game.

N_Raist

Well, today I'm going to glitch for the first time. I lost my legit Vacca and mi (modded) Double-T. I'm not willing to make that money again (though I could, but I'm pissed off). Am I a bad person?

Vrgadin

r isnt gonna do anything, trust me. but i always hacked in cod for the lulz and even with the best paid hacks i always got banned eventually. fps hacks are always detected eventually.

Vrgadin

Well, today I'm going to glitch for the first time. I lost my legit Vacca and mi (modded) Double-T. I'm not willing to make that money again (though I could, but I'm pissed off). Am I a bad person?

W2mXKUC.png

Vrgadin

Doing a few races or repeating a few missions is playingtthe game... Doing the Lsc glitch glitching.... Sorry, but rockstar did not make this game with the intentions of everyone doing every race, mission, and Deathmatch one then living in free mode never to repeat a mission again.

to bad its there fault there is an lsc glitch than huh?

f u and the horse u rode in on. give me your gamer tag so i can back over you with my entity. if i feel bad for you i might throw a few thou ur way. u may need to bring ur kneepads though

Bloodlustkanibal

Racing is pretty sick if you dont farm stragiht lines and prison. Just got lvl 122 and ive been enjoying the game since lvl 1. I didnt need to glitch but i can tell you one thing. Id glitch a thousand times before farming Criminal Record and Down the Drain.

MysticJon

To have fun, if you don't have fun what is the point in playing at all? If you need motivation to play the game it's maybe better playing something else.

Funny, I say the same thing about the glitchers. They say its a grind to level up and accumulate money. But if its grinding then they're saying the game isn't fun, otherwise they wouldn't say grinding. Nobody complains about grinding in call of duty or battlefield. You play the game and work your way up because its fun. If you say its grinding its because the game isn't fun for you so why glitch just to force yourself to keep playing a game you admit isn't fun to begin with? Edited by MysticJon

Courtesy Flush George

Ah, ok. Thought you shared his opinion about no legit players. My bad. Apologies.

No biggie.. Very informative..

Odesza

I don't give a sh!t what anybody says, i have fun doing what i do and i don't affect anybody else. I've glitched about a million.

Only bought 2 cars a 9f and a Commet they are not fully modded as driving around in circles is not fun to me, although i may do it in batches as i hate the racing.

As for a sense of achievement i get that all the time in the real world, i play the game to have fun.

If you didn't give a sh*t what anyone else says you wouldn't be here trying to justify cheating on a video game lol.

MysticJon

If you didn't give a sh*t what anyone else says you wouldn't be here trying to justify cheating on a video game lol.I've said the same thing.

silentunion

There's a sense of accomplishment if you're able to buy things without glitching. There's less (if any) sense of accomplishment if you cheated your way to getting cars. It may be fun at first effortlessly having anything you want, but that's got to get boring very quickly compared to actually earning your cars.

What, so if you knew how to hack an ATM machine in real life and successfully did it or managed to defraud your bank in some way/shape or form and you purchased a car - you wouldn't feel any sense of achievement or satisfaction? I call BS.

No. I wouldn't hack the ATM in the first place. Not much of a sense of achievement if you're in jail.

If you manage to get a sense of achievement from stealing outside of the game, go seek help dude. lol