Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,303 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ripper666_GER

500K delayed+exploiders getting banned

Ripper666_GER

Hey guys, whats up?

I thought I might share a small article from a german GTAV Website with you. They are somewhat close to R* (official Fansite) so I guess the information is valid.

The original article can be found here:
http://gtanext.de/news,id532,rockstar-verschiebt-entschaedigung-gta-online.html

And here´s my roughly translation of it:

Via Twitter, Rockstar lets it´s fans know, that they have to wait some more fore the first stimulus package. R* wants to fix some bugs left in the game.

The biggest one is an exploit that lets players hort large sums of money which can not be taken from them (cannot be removed from a player). If a player/exploiter is found, he or she will be excluded from GTAO. If you are excluded from gaming for doing nothing, get in contact with R* Games.

So I just wanted to share, espacially the part with the exclusion, with you. Something new? I hope so :D

Technetic

Fake and OP is fa**ot.

2mlg4u

Nothing on the twitter, gtfo turd.

SHarm

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

CunoVonRembold

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

thieves

Oh hell nein

BlakeZ

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I'm talking about LSC glitch btw.

philthethrill81

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I was a legit player up until level 47. I raced a TON, did missions, survivals. Managed to mod two cars fully (sultan/sandking), purchase the 207k apartment, and saved up to get the entity xf.

Only after I lost almost two million in cars disappearing did I use the LSC glitch to get the money back. Both my sandking and the entity disappeared on me earlier this week

Edited by philthethrill81

kagey

Don't flame the guy. I've checked his source and it is a valid website and it does indeed say what he says. He's only passing on possible information from the web and kindly translating it at the same time.

I don't believe the website has any more information than the rest of us but it's not the OPs fault

Lukezordz

Yes, but would they glitch everyone? Or just the people that did it more severely?

DownwardGoose

Incredibly unlikely that R* will ban glitchers. A hell of a lot of people did it and with next-gen coming next month, not to mention Ghosts, R* will probably want as many people playing GTAO as possible.

Courtesy Flush George

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

gnad1992

"Somewhat close"

L O L

.Polar_Bear.

Incredibly unlikely that R* will ban glitchers. A hell of a lot of people did it and with next-gen coming next month, not to mention Ghosts, R* will probably want as many people playing GTAO as possible.

Did you forget how much Rockstar made from selling GTA V? I think they can afford to lose some pathetic glitchers.

Tacoburgher327

Well, I think it's safe to say they are at least looking into punishing the glitchers! And it's awesome to watch the glitchers squirm ha ha

RRiz3.gif

.Polar_Bear.

Well, I think it's safe to say they are at least looking into punishing the glitchers! And it's awesome to watch the glitchers squirm ha ha

RRiz3.gif

tumblr_mi6py1mKDp1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

ZeroDemon

So nothing on the modders/hackers situation? Alrighty then it seems like mods will prevail all over again. i fear the day the pc version comes out and they can really have sex with the coding/scripting.

Or some smart ass releases mass mods/scripts after they've had their private fun. That's the sh*t that really bothers me, those f*ckers can do way more damage then any glitcher could :l

Edited by ZeroDemon

Molotov69

reset = maybe

banned = not going to happen

Tacoburgher327

reset = maybe

banned = not going to happen

/\/\/\

Zonegamer

Exactly. I can understand people who glitched because they lost their characters and progress(even though I never glitched once) but now it's just greedy imo. I'm enjoying the game by playing slowly and at a steady pace, if I obtained everything in a day through cheating the system I'd be totally bored.

It's the glitchers prerogative if they want to prematurely gain riches so early but I honestly don't see the benefit of it in the long run. The experience shouldn't solely be on how much digits you have in your bank account, js.

R.R

Could use a good clean out tbh.

teh_g

People that mod/hack should expect to be banned. (Source: EULA)

People that stumbled upon a gitch/exploit could be banned, could be reset, money wiped. Could be ignored at R* discretion. (Source: EULA)

The lack of news from Rockstar suggests nothing will happen to the majority that followed like sheep. Minor exploitation probably won't get the stimulus package as punishment, but they probably don't need it. Major exploitation (over $5/10 mil for example) will probably loose all of this newly gained cash, and/or cars.

By not releasing a statement it suggests R* don't know yet, by sounding out all of these ideas on the forums they are using external feedback to quanitify the extent of their damage limitation.

Edited by teh_g

tresshold

if they whipe it clean I don't care.

if they don't then I'm a welthy man (in game)

Marsupielami

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

or they could reset everyone that made big amounts of cash, so eventually there only option after all the fixes is to buy cash cards :-D

stocksyuto

Whats an exploider?

vince91

you can't really ban people on a game they payed for...

i'd simply cut their max. health and all stats in half. permanently. to make chance of winning against glitchers equal again

R.R

Erm, yes you can.

You don't own the game - you own a license to play the game, which can be revoked at any time by the actual owner of the game.

Can't believe there are gamers who don't know this. If you're going to defend your rights, it helps to know what they are first.

Edited by R.R

zspeed

Whats an exploider?

What's a whats?

daver6

I honestly couldn't give a f*ck if they ban me the game is sh*t as it stands, good for a laugh but thats it. Roll on forza 5 :)

vince91

Erm, yes you can.

You don't own the game - you own a license to play the game, which can be revoked at any time by the actual owner of the game.

Can't believe there are gamers who don't know this. If you're going to defend your rights, it helps to know what they are first.

defend my rights? why would i even have to do that? never glitched or grinded. i just said i'd fix the issue some other way, like the part you left out of the quote