Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,094 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

bogey_j

Bigger Jerks? American Or European Players?

in general which players are bigger jerks?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. in general which players are bigger jerks?

• americans
    • europeans

bogey_j

there are many jerks on both sides but i've found the american players are a little more willing to team up. brits usually go on psychotic rampages throughout the city and 100% of french players will ram you in races

R.R

9492d1379547496-big-lebowski-hated-dude.

atomicmask

I don't see south american, which is the be all end all of obnoxious player

iBUCKEYE

And....here we ...GO!

Zodape

North americans, central americans, south americans, asians, africans and europeans are all assholes.

I hate people.

Courtesy Flush George

..... What's the point of this thread.

D. Bigalow

Tons of under aged E-thugs here in the good ole U.S. Of A

Ginobili137

I vote Arabians (KSA players)

cml41

Spanish speaking players are the absolute worse bar none. UK Euros are bad as well.

antidrip

I think the OP is the biggest jerk for this useless thread.

DMC14

Spanish speaking players are the absolute worse bar none. UK Euros are bad as well.

i find this to be more accurate there usually from mexico.

i didnt vote cause i dont think i have been griefed by americans or brits only other aussies.

Davexen

I think that there are assholes and nice players in every country. But if I have to choose, I'm going for European. I'm European myself, but the French people I've met are often awful players. Killing unprovoked in free roam, ramming cars in races, constantly leaving their jobs open for other players but kicking you as soon as you join because they want to play with their friends only, that sort of thing.

Rinsaf

I can assure you, nationality doesn't even factor into the making of a c*nt. You'll find them in equal numbers everywhere...

hugh750

North americans, central americans, south americans, asians, africans and europeans are all assholes.

I hate people.

so your not a people person then?? :lol:

Yakito

Heh...
Hating on nationalities or even continents is a bad thing. I try to avoid it. I do not generalize and say "ALL Americans or ALL Europeans are stupid"

That being said, so far, the most rude players I've encountered were French. And that saddens me because I used to like France quite a bit.
Whenever I play late (when Americans start playing) I rarely enjoy the missions. Today I had black jerks destroying my car in a mission, other 2 kids insulting me straight away, and calling me names even though I owned the mission and they wouldn't finish it without me. There were many more moments when I thought "Bloody Americans, WHY?"

But... I've also had one awesome American guy ripping a "squeaker" to peaces, and it made me laugh. It was beautiful to listen to it, he was smart, constructive and a complete opposite of "stupid".

Edited by Yakito

Prozzy

Heh...

Hating on nationalities or even continents is a bad thing. I try to avoid it. I do not generalize and say "ALL Americans or ALL Europeans are stupid"

That being said, so far, the most rude players I've encountered were French. And that saddens me because I used to like France quite a bit.

Whenever I play late (when Americans start playing) I rarely enjoy the missions. Today I had black jerks destroying my car in a mission, other 2 kids insulting me straight away, and calling me names even though I owned the mission and they wouldn't finish it without me. There were many more moments when I thought "Bloody Americans, WHY?"

But... I've also had one awesome American guy ripping a "queeker" to peaces, and it made me laugh. It was beautiful to listen to it, he was smart, constructive and a complete opposite of "stupid".

Black jerks you say.

MrAnimalUK

I can assure you, nationality doesn't even factor into the making of a c*nt. You'll find them in equal numbers everywhere...

f*cking lol

glitch24/7

i dislike spanish and french speaking players. For some reason I am always put in a lobby with these people in nearly all games. They should really make country specific servers as I have had enough of these two groups.

Zodape

I hate people.

so your not a people person then?? :lol:

Faggio riding pigman from south pole, biatch.

WildmouseX

hey let's not fight against each other while the real culprits here......

think about it - they have frenchies, fog breathers, americans, and mexicans all up there. we just all assume we're arguing with someone original. - damn flappy headed maple suckers!

Edited by WildmouseX

Gliding

As a European I'd say that the worst players i come across are the French, Spanish, and English.

There are bad American players who love to grief, but there are also some cool ones. Just like all other nations really.

CheaterMcCheat

Europeans because France

Yakito

Heh...

But... I've also had one awesome American guy ripping a "queeker" to peaces, and it made me laugh. It was beautiful to listen to it, he was smart, constructive and a complete opposite of "stupid".

Black jerks you say.

Yes.

Guys that keep saying "nigga this, nigga that, nigga you, nigga me, nigga this, nigga over there, nigga over here, nigga for dinner, nigga for supper, listening to nigga music, driving nigga car, flying nigga plane, walking in nigga shoes, breathing nigga air"

Sigh...

irishsm0ke

This poll is sh*t. There should be a choice for "Everyone are jerks".

cml41

I said this in another post but African Americans are the friendliest when playing. They are just trying to make money and don't go around randomly killing people especially the older guys. On a side note most "young" kids I hear on the game are African American.

Prozzy

Yes.

Guys that keep saying "nigga this, nigga that, nigga you, nigga me, nigga this, nigga over there, nigga over here, nigga for dinner, nigga for supper, listening to nigga music, driving nigga car, flying nigga plane, walking in nigga shoes, breathing nigga air"

Sigh...

Nigga Please!

Edited by Prozzy

JiNN-ELITE

I dislike any1 who cant speak english

Le bombeee lee bombee klish klosh

Stfu

theadmiral

French people are the best GTAO players and nicest people to play with. I play exclusively with French people and i'm not French.

Ginobili137

I think black players tend to be pretty friendly actually, but yeah they need to stop saying nigga so damn much.

OGCFB

Yeah and the Irish attack for their lucky charms, Americans scream freedom, British attack for queen, country and teabags. Seriously though it's stupid and pointless to compare the personalities of different gamers in different countries. Think about it, there are so many different circumstances that would come in to play such as the amount of gamers in each country and the people's actual upbringing.