1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Looking for like minded players (Xbox 360)

RussianCommie

I'm looking for like minded players on the 360 who just like having fun and good laughs in GTA Online, as well as, doing the many races and missions to generate RP and cash, if your one of those people who pay attention to those things. I've added a few people off here already and so far have not been disappointed, everyone's been a good person and I've had fun playing online with them. Simply I'm just looking for people to play online as it's meant to be played and enjoyed. Free moding, racing, and just doing missons. I'm a level 51 and wouldn't mind ranking up also, I do have a mic, so Xbox parties would be nice, as it makes the game easier being able to communicate, and I'm 20 years old for those who care about age. I'm very active online and would prefer people to be the same, although not required. If this interests anyone, please feel free to add me on the 360, GT: RSGMostWanted16. Just leave a message saying that you came from this post so I know who you are :). Thank you!

Edited by GTAVArtem013

I'm looking for like minded players on the 360 who just like having fun and good laughs in GTA Online, as well as, doing the many races and missions to generate RP and cash, if your one of those people who pay attention to those things. I've added a few people off here already and so far have not been disappointed, everyone's been a good person and I've had fun playing online with them. Simply I'm just looking for people to play online as it's meant to be played and enjoyed. Free moding, racing, and just doing missons. I'm a level 51 and wouldn't mind ranking up also, I do have a mic, so Xbox parties would be nice, as it makes the game easier being able to communicate, and I'm 20 years old for those who care about age. I'm very active online and would prefer people to be the same, although not required. If this interests anyone, please feel free to add me on the 360, GT: RSGMostWanted16. Just leave a message saying that you came from this post so I know who you are :). Thank you!

You should join my crew (its in my signature below this post)! I am 23 and I do all the same stuff you talk about. I play with quite a few friends and the crew is always growing. Let me know if you want to game it up!

My GT is FinalStandLabs

Add me quick if you want, my YouTube channel is starting to take foot and my friend slots are filling up fast!

Edited by FinalStandLabs

Definitely trying to play I've been looking for some people to join up with some I get get some money and rep faster my crew doesn't really do much. Add me if you can I'm at work now.. if not I'll add when I get home my tag is fdn2blk

add me too, looking for players with same mind set. Usually down for screwing around free roam, races and missions. Always fun to get a nice sized group of like minded individuals to screw around in free roam with. My GT is the same ID as here

Added those who posted here. A friend and I do races and missions, along with other things mostly. So if you see me on - feel free to see if I'm up to join.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:JOIN Goons Galore! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

http://socialclub.ro...w/goons_galore_

BRAND NEW GTA V ONLINE CREW

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS/ POSITIONS IN HIERARCHY OPEN!

We participate in many different activities and missions. Nothing like having a good time with people who know how to sit down and work together in a game. Perfect mix of fun and seriousness in one crew! Schedule in the works at the moment because I'm still looking for some extremely responsible players to promote into higher positions!

RULES:

1. Be respectful and supportive of all crew members

2. Mic is preferred but not mandatory

3. Mature players (No loud music blaring etc)

4. Have fun!

5. Invite your friends

Add me on XBOX LIVE ---------> ZiPPiTTyDuDa