Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,534 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Dead Silence

Space Docker Online

Dead Silence

So I was driving around with a friend, and suddenly a Space Docker appears.

I asked how the player got it, they said a "friend" gave it to them.

Thoughts?

Edit - This was on Xbox 360

72vqe1.jpg2licwte.jpg25873hj.jpg

Edited by Dead Silence

AzraelX

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

BlackFeather SR

Actually not photoshopped, impressive, and has me curious

Chilean Dawg

[DELETE]

Edited by Chilean Dawg

vince91

maybe it glitched into online?

i had a message from marnie on my phone online, about the second epsilon tract. so i guess things from SP can somehow glitch into online

Dead Silence

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

Xbox - I've edited the OP to say now.

TommyK154

I thought I read somewhere that if you collect all the Space Ship parts in SP you were gonna get a extra vehicle in Online. I got the extra car in SP but I didn't get anything Online, unless that car is hidden somewhere Online

MackRotten

Done via hex-editing, can be done with a Jailbroken PS3 or JTAG IIRC. A friend of mine was looking into it.

oldak

On a related topic, I keep hearing the ringing noise in Grove Street in GTA Online. The noise indicates you are near a spaceship part in single player. Does anyone else hear this in Grove Street?

Edited by oldak

BlackFeather SR

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

Xbox - I've edited the OP to say now.do you have one? Care to give me one :D? IOU 250K?

Dead Silence

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

Xbox - I've edited the OP to say now.
do you have one? Care to give me one :D? IOU 250K?

Sorry, I don't have one

manbearpig_06

There are 4 ways you could get one on a 360.

#1 is through a bug. Your online character can end up in your single player campaign (I've done it before), and vice versa, and the car that spawned for me was the last car Michael was driving, which I saved in my garage.

#2 is with a modded xbox (jtag/rgh etc.) You would simply replace a vehicle on the map or in your garage with the space docker.

#3 is through disk modding (or xkey). Last night a tutorial was posted on how to do this by making all of the police spawn in space dockers in a solo online match (security prevents you from playing with people while modding, a good idea to stop griefers), which you then steal from them. Since then, I have seen a ton of people do it, and an exponentially larger number doing the fourth which is:

#4 car duplication. If someone has the car, they can perform a glitch that duplicates the car, allowing you to save it on your own. I've seen over 400 people requesting someone duplicate this for them, and a large number of those people are duplicating it for their friends in turn.

99%+ of people never modded to get the car, they simply had one given to them by someone else who probably had one given to them. It's exponential. Everyone will have them soon. It will lose it's 'newness' and stop being special, and people will get rid of it. Hopefully rockstar doesn't decide to ban people with it, because almost all of them did nothing the game didn't allow them to do.

dankNugz NY

Someone that has it I can dupe you a tailgater for space docker. Gt: dankNugz NY

gunslinger88

I got one a few minutes ago lol

Dead Silence

#1 is through a bug. Your online character can end up in your single player campaign (I've done it before), and vice versa, and the car that spawned for me was the last car Michael was driving, which I saved in my garage.

#2 is with a modded xbox (jtag/rgh etc.) You would simply replace a vehicle on the map or in your garage with the space docker.

#3 is through disk modding (or xkey). Last night a tutorial was posted on how to do this by making all of the police spawn in space dockers in a solo online match (security prevents you from playing with people while modding, a good idea to stop griefers), which you then steal from them. Since then, I have seen a ton of people do it, and an exponentially larger number doing the fourth which is:

#4 car duplication. If someone has the car, they can perform a glitch that duplicates the car, allowing you to save it on your own. I've seen over 400 people requesting someone duplicate this for them, and a large number of those people are duplicating it for their friends in turn.

99%+ of people never modded to get the car, they simply had one given to them by someone else who probably had one given to them. It's exponential. Everyone will have them soon. It will lose it's 'newness' and stop being special, and people will get rid of it. Hopefully rockstar doesn't decide to ban people with it, because almost all of them did nothing the game didn't allow them to do.

Yh I've seen all the "Post your GT and I'll dupe you one" threads and videos now. I was hoping this guy did something amazing to get his. Oh well.

manbearpig_06

Yh I've seen all the "Post your GT and I'll dupe you one" threads and videos now. I was hoping this guy did something amazing to get his. Oh well.

He probably didn't. I may or may not have been the one who wrote the tutorial on how to mod it though (shhh)

benishunglikeababy

can someone dupe this for me I have a sultan rs to trade. GT : JG WORLD CHAMP