1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Share Your Stories

Deffpony
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hugh750

• CrysisAverted

• Shadowfennekin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This story actually tells the tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online proceeding the tutorial mission. Right after the first race and I was placed into the world with everybody else, the first thing

There was a massive car meet over by Los santos customs. Most were adders and Entity xf s. I was in my buzzard at the time and well... The rest speaks for it self. A lot of cars got ruined and I was a

was driving to boneyard to do a little survivor with my crew and some clown in a heli tried to crash into my car. murdered him for and tried to go about my business. he started a pathetic attempt to g

Vehicles

Was in a session this afternoon (GMT) with some guy who seemed quite angry. He shot be so I thought 'sod it, I'll do mixed up with Coke again'. Once I had done that I ended up back in the same session, possibly because a fellow crew member was there. I drove around listening to this angry guy ranting on for a while when I saw that he had been killed by the fellow crew member who proceeded to steal his tank.

HAHAHAHA You should of heard the butt hurt! He was effing and blinding for this guy to give him his tank back. Once he had been killed for about the eighth time he left.

He needs to take a chill pill. Or masturbate... or both

I think that was me.

My story:

I was on a bounty hunting trip at Eclipse Towers,i killed a guy a few times and proceed to block the garage door with my Coquette.Turns out the bounty spawned down the street in an Entity and i cannot shoot him.Later,i was cruising around and saw the blip of the person i killed during my bounty waiting session and decided to follow him.I noticed he was heading towards the tank spawn in Vinewood.I crashed his Adder right when he steps out and killed him with an assault shotgun.I climbed into his tank and feel the rage.He later came back and try to blow me up.Since i know how explosion proof the tank is,i decided to drive the tank around him and let his grenade launcher and rpg explosion kill himself.After 5 to 6 failed attempts,he rage quits.I got kicked out of the tank and killed by a Lazer.Suprisingly i did not get hatemails.

Edited by Kowai7108
  • Like 1
Target13

I Don't have any pictures but this happened to me yesterday.

The NPC who saved my life.

After an intense 30 minute custom deathmatch, i won 2nd place and quit.

I Spawned at Simeon's auto shop. My red Rapid GT was parked by the bushes.

i deposited my $6000 and quit the internet app, only to find a player right in front of me (behind the bush) in a police car.

I Thought it was someone role playing as a cop. But things went wrong once he took out his Combat MG. I sought cover behind my Rapid GT but its shape and form wasn't really helping, the bullets went trough the windshield and came out trough the read windshield and kept hitting me. I Didn't have time to go into passive mode. I Knew it was over, my car was destroyed & all the glass smashed. Bullets can easily come at me. this asshole kept shooting and shooting and shooting while walking towards me and finally stood my car's hood. My last thoughts before death was (at least i deposited my cash, i can finally die in peace)...Seconds before i get killed, a male NPC in a gray FQ 2 crashes into my car and sends the player flying away. i stood up and ate some EgoChaser bars then examined the crash. The player seems to have hit a moving car and died, my car was releasing dark smoke and the front was pretty damaged. The FQ 2 was also pretty damaged in front, the windshield was broken and the bumper fell off. The NPC who was a blonde male at the age of 20-30 and wore a dew yellow shirt, was killed in the crash. Although it wasn't his intention to save me, i thanked him. After rejecting a call from Lester, i noticed scratches on body of the FQ 2. This indicates the he was driving reckless also before saving me. This can also mean that he died before the crash and the car coincidentally headed for my car. I Didn't notice any bullets holes on his car or on him but i assumed that he was frightened by shootings somewhere further up and in fear drove into my car. Anyway, i noticed that the player was coming back and running towards me on the radar, so i once again thanked the dead NPC and ran away.

Moments later i can get the notification that a player has destroyed my personal vehicle and has payed 14000 for a replacement. (So he also most likely but unintentionally blew up the FQ 2)

This was my story based on real events.

Please respect NPCs, weather they hate you or not, they will save you sometimes.

• Like 2

Kinda strange story. I was doing Trash Talk with my friend and some noob,call for my chopper,get there and the damn thing blows up.Turns out it wasn't mine and the one there is but,I can't get in. I tell my friend to take it,she does and it might be her's.....but,it's not (might have been noobs,who knows)? Noob off's himself for no reason,leaves and we finish the mission. I go solo afterward and head to rob a 24/7 in Balla country (down by the stadium). I get the snotty guy and I proceed to stab him. The register opens,bag moving in air and get's tossed over the counter. I go to it but,it's empty (so is the 2nd register). Shooting the 2nd reg alerts the Ballas and it war. I pick off those coming in,shoot through the windows at the pumps and take out the rest - no wanted stars? I laugh and drive away looking a the fire department hosing down the mess. Kinda f*cked up or what? This was in an Invite Only session.

:blink::blink::blink:

Edited by P.C.M.
rampage08

So i was watching tv in my garage. When i flipped the channel to spectating players when someone suddenly teleported to a garage. Then i saw that the cars in the garage are mine. Turns out a level 356 has just glitched to my garage attempting to kill me, but i have passive mode on so he failed lol.

• Like 1
dewtech

So, Lola was in an open lobby with the crew leader when we got invited to an apartment. Now I know it's not the worst garage ever, but damn...

140519-2133-45.jpg

140519-2133-59.jpg

Needless to say we bid a hasty retreat, and as suspected, the offending residence was none other than Knobhead flats...

140519-2135-17.jpg

• Like 1

What's the funniest fail you've ever seen while playing GTA Online?

I was doing some RR with a friend of mine and we killed everyone and got the documents. So we went into his car and then one SUV smashes into us and he dies. But I guess his dead body never despawned, so it was still controlling the car so I was spinning in circles in the car. When I tried to get out, I couldnt because it was going to so fast. Then eventually it hit a wall and I got out and starting shooting the guys in the SUVs, and I lost some health in the process. Since the dead body was still hitting the gas, it got loose I guess, and continued to spin. I went to run across the road and car nails me, but I didnt die. As I was getting up, the car (which is now spinning in circles again) comes back around and nails me again. I died and the mission failed.

Edited by Reemer
  • Like 1
havingfunz

When I say Super High Rank I don't mean the 120s I mean the 160 and aboves mostly 180-200+. Now I'm not saying that I don't want to play with them because they are probably modders but it doesn't matter whether they are modders or not their attitude in the missions are basically same as a modder, which is "I'm GOD in these missions because I can rank-up and whatever amount of cash I want whenever I want (either through modding or just super farming)". So they have no regards for anyone else playing with them. Here is what I've dealt with:

• After killing all players in the building of RR they end-up blowing your car because they don't like it.....there was one guy who blew up all three of our cars and then drove to finish the mission, he was the lowest of the dicks because he atleast finished the mission.
  • Another guy I played with (in RR again since that's all I use now for farming) he was clear badass finished off everyone in the building without any effort, he didn't have his car there so I drove around the back to pick him up, unfortunately we both came to the same spot at same time and he got nudged to the ground, just for that he immediately removes his RPG, at which point I drove out of there and he missed his shot, now I thought he'd either chase me or just finish the mission, but that dick purposely killed himself while holding the package and failing the mission
  • The final guy was another super douche, he finishes the first rampage of the carpark fairly quickly has his entity there so he flies out of there fairly quickly, I try to keep up but he just way to far from me, so I slowly cruise towards the end location incase he "might" need a backup, but instead of finishing the mission he stays outside Madrazo's house and waits, so I thought he wanted to wait till I got there, when I get there he is at top of House opposite Madrazo's and doesn't move from there just keeps taunting, I shoot rocket launchers but no kill zone near his place so that doesn't work once I stop, he jumps down finds his car and tries to kill me eventually he succeeds, and we have no life as I had died earlier, and then he quits on purpose so none of us get the cash................
  • Like 1
Jeff Nesteruk

So I was playing with my best friend, William (Level 14 because his Xbox is in Quebec City and he's not there a lot, since it's like more than 9 hours away from our town), anyways, he thought we should follow some players and see the results, so we follow three players to the turbine farm, we go close to them and see them climbing the turbines while Will suggests we should of used a "Pedovan", then one of them immediately appeared behind us out of nowhere and blows us up instantly, so I go and snipe him on a bike (<3 Heavy Sniper) and we run, then they all start going for us when it was they're fault, after all of us killing eachother (Me and Will vs the three of them) we call my Bobcat, get followed into a spot beside the farm, they kill us, we get in passive mode, after dodging them trying to run us over with Tractors and a motorcycle (They got Bill once, guy ran me over with the motorcycle but I manage to get away), so I then see two of them trying to blow up my Bobcat with a Jerry can, the light it but it never exploded

So I got out of passive mode and killed them, ran behind something with Will and went back in Passive, him going back to the highway, I climb halfway up the thing and see that two of them have female characters in Bikinis (Of course). They invite us to a party, I go and see what they say, one of them talks (Sounds 13-14, still older than me though) and claims "We thought you were some guys trying to kill us earlier, we're sorry", so I sent a message saying I don't believe him then leave the party, while this happens, they shot near me and tried running me over, despite not being able to do so. So I taunt them with the jerk taunt then me and William get away and escape on a train.

I just couldn't believe these people, I've encountered some pretty stupid people, but I think they win

• Like 1
GTA Master 007

I always wanted one but never had garage space for it. So I found one in the street a few days ago and decided that I've waited long enough for the high life dlc and its time a get one so I got rid of one of my cars and replaced it with a sultan. I only fully upgraded the performance, didn't want to waste cash on visuals and wanted to give racers the impression that I'm racing with stock. The first few races I won I didn't care much but then I realised the more I won and got used to the car the more of a lead I had on my opponents, I realised drifting through turns is faster than braking, the 4 wheel drive prevented me from getting knocked out and when I did spin out of control it was easy to get back in the race because the tires didn't spin. Even with catch-up and slipstream enabled the carbo, elegy or jester didn't stand a chance. My sultan feels overall faster than any of the other sports cars including a fully customised sultan. I think all these body upgrades slow the car down, especially body armour. I've drove a fully customised sultan and it felt pretty average. I do own a carbo and jester and have decided to maybe sell it because they both can't set times like the sultan, I usually win races with a 7-10 sec lead with this car.

I also think this is one of the cars that has been nerfed because it sucked at release, but now its back to its gta iv glory days on top of the food chain. Before your "cool story bro" bullsh*t I want you to prove I'm wrong. GT: Dylan0o7

beanzinapot

Cool story bro. Sorry, had to do it. But I'll take on that challenge. I wanna see if its true. I won't be on till after midnight PST. If you're still on, send me a race invite. GT: beanzinapot

GTA Master 007

Cool story bro. Sorry, had to do it. But I'll take on that challenge. I wanna see if its true. I won't be on till after midnight PST. If you're still on, send me a race invite. GT: beanzinapot

Ok I will.

Sweet. I'm always iffy on which sports car to pick in races. But I've had a sultan forever, can you race it in its other class?

beanzinapot

Sweet. I'm always iffy on which sports car to pick in races. But I've had a sultan forever, can you race it in its other class?

Its sports only if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1
GTA Master 007

Other class?

RedlineDrifts

If you want your car as "light" as possible, use carbon parts and don't go more than 20% armor.

You honestly won't see noticeable differences, but if you take the exact same cars and have one with carbon parts and only 20% armor vs a car with no carbon parts and +40% armor and drag race them evenly, the lighter car will pull ahead of the other, so there IS a difference...

darkwar854

You sure you weren't just playing horrible racers? Because I doubt that the sultan is better than the elegy.

toobsock

As much as I'd like to believe your story, I have to go with your opponents being horrible racers. When you mention catchup being on, there is practically no way to win by 6 or 7 seconds unless the other players are just complete idiots.

• Like 1
Jolly Swagman

As much as I'd like to believe your story, I have to go with your opponents being horrible racers. When you mention catchup being on, there is practically no way to win by 6 or 7 seconds unless the other players are just complete idiots.

This. Especially in a sultan.

• Like 2
GTA Master 007

Drifting at turns gives you an unbelievable lead If done right.

elfoam

I don't see how this is possible you are loosing 3 seconds in a sultan to anything fast in the sports class every time you accelerate. I've never been able to time any difference at least not in a straight line with armour or body mods, not convinced they do anything.

Edited by elfoam
serimos6

...? I'm pretty sure I'd never drift through a turn because it isn't drifting, it's just power sliding, and through the "drift" you lose momentum and you down-shift a lot. Instead, if you coast through it with very minimal breaking, you will be able to shoot out of the turn at a faster rate of speed & a higher gear than the guy who decided to drift.

I wish you were on PS3, because I'd love to see if that sultan can beat my elegy. No offense or anything, i own a sultan myself, but I'm about 95% sure Rockstar didn't really buff it to on-par level (or above) an elegy's performance.

Edited by serimos6
  • Like 2
Wally Walrus

great moment to wear my new shirt

tumblr_m0koechdeR1rnr717o1_500.jpg

Jolly Swagman

I don't see how this is possible you are loosing 3 seconds in a sultan to anything fast in the sports class every time you accelerate. I've never been able to time any difference at least not in a straight line with armour or body mods, not convinced they do anything.

You're right. They don't do anything. This has been covered 100s of time before but people still think they make a difference.

Lot of misinformation being posted the last week or so. It's like back when online first started and everyone was still trying to figure out the mechanics.

GTA Master 007

...? I'm pretty sure I'd never drift through a turn because it isn't drifting, it's just power sliding, and through the "drift" you lose momentum and you down-shift a lot. Instead, if you coast through it with very minimal breaking, you will be able to shoot out of the turn at a faster rate of speed & a higher gear than the guy who decided to drift.

I wish you were on PS3, because I'd love to see if that sultan can beat my elegy. No offense or anything, i own a sultan myself, but I'm about 95% sure Rockstar didn't really buff it to on-par level (or above) an elegy's performance.

power sliding is drifting

darkwar854

power sliding is drifting

Power sliding is when you use the accelerator to go into a slide. Drifting is when you use the brake and go into a slide before the apex of the turn.