Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Share Your Stories


Deffpony
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • hugh750

    370

  • CrysisAverted

    251

  • Shadowfennekin

    122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This story actually tells the tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online proceeding the tutorial mission. Right after the first race and I was placed into the world with everybody else, the first thing

There was a massive car meet over by Los santos customs. Most were adders and Entity xf s. I was in my buzzard at the time and well... The rest speaks for it self. A lot of cars got ruined and I was a

was driving to boneyard to do a little survivor with my crew and some clown in a heli tried to crash into my car. murdered him for and tried to go about my business. he started a pathetic attempt to g

Recommended Posts

hugh750

tonight i was doing some mc business stuff, i was driving my vagner to my chumash bunker when a level 300+ random destroyes my car and kills me.

i respawn and when he encounters me again he kills me (one more time i tried to mini gun him but he kills me (he was in one of the arena war vehicles)), i placed a $9k bounty on him.

he goes into the arena, i call the mechanic and have him deliver my khanjali tank and go into ghost mode and i drive to the arena and wait for him to come out.

he drives out and sees my tank and gets wrecked by my tank's tesla cannon.🤣

Edited by hugh750
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMakwaWarrior
On 6/1/2020 at 6:38 AM, Shiloh Comes said:

Just been in a race lobby with some guy who had over 2500 wins and 600 losses.

 

 

I mean, if you are going to cheat or mod, seriously, put in some effort to at least ensure people don't just laugh at you.

This game has been out for a long time and this is possible, you must be jealous or your ego got crushed somewhere. 

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghoffman9

A little while ago I was approached by a bright red player in a Deluxo, I did the normal procedure of getting out of my vehicle and getting my minigun or homing missile launcher ready for his approach. 

He did the unexpected however and pulled up next to me and started honking. From the get go I had a good idea what he had in store but decided to humor him so I jumped in. He did not disappoint and eject me from the vehicle.

 

I assume he intended to hit my parachute and make me fall to my death but what he did not anticipate is that I am skilled at steering the parachute and landed way before he got the chance to turn around take out my chute. He resorted to plan B by meeting me on the ground, trying to knock me over and spamming missiles. However in his idiocy he blew himself up and I just started laughing hysterically on the mic making fun of him then left to do another doomsday mission.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chadstinofski69

What yall think?

 

A party with Grove str weedgang crew on Xbox1. Definitely the best invite only crew on Xbox1. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750

today i was messing around with an npc i accidently bumbed into and pissed him off, he started trying to punch me, so i called the cops but before they could arrive, a tryhard killed me.

so that turned into a war with me fighting at least several tryhards (killing some of them and they getting some kills on me).

it went on and on until i managed to bring out my khanjali tank and i killed the one tryhard who kept coming after me the most and i blasted him.

he left me alone after that but i kept killing the cops over and over until they suddenly stopped coming after me.

my psyche got pretty high.🤣

 

 

 
Edited by hugh750
Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750

today i bought some of the new clothes and masks, i noticed a bounty near the beach so drove there to try and claim it.

but it wass near my yacht so i used marksman rifle to zoom on it but i couldn't see it but i did see a low level random drive up to me.

i didn't take chances and blasted him, he respawned and came after me again only to be killed again, and so startted a little war (he got some kills on me and i got some on him).

i eventually called in my khanjalli and got two more kills on him (i won the war 6 - 5) and he left the session.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
CrashCarTV

Tonight I drove around in my Yosemite rancher..went to my counterfeit cash to upgrade it...Idk what else I should spend my money on...then bought supplies for my bunker...bought the slamvan and the vapid blade (I’m a sucker for classic cars) then just...drove around for awhile as there was a war zone going on in the city.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kirsty unpinned this topic
FrugalDangerMan

So I was participating in a King of the Hill freeroam event (the one on Vespucci beach) and of course, other players were playing as well. One player (I’ll call him KHA for King of the Hill Adversary) made a valiant but futile attempt to take me using his MKII but since he couldn’t lock on, I shot him off the thing and spawn killed him multiple times. KHA did get King for a minute (one of his grenades lit fire to the roof and killed me), but I managed an epic pistol headshot him from 100 ft and took it back then killed him a couple more times before finally winning.

After I won, I flew to my Yacht and took a rest in my hot tub. While there I noticed someone had spawned a Pegasus Hydra at the Airport and, no surprise, it was KHA. I had a feeling I knew why he called Pegasus, so I turned on Yacht defences and sat back in my hot tub. A minute later his plan was shot out of the sky after a failed strafing run, so I sent a mugger after him.

Later in the session the aircraft carrier Business Battle started, so myself and a crewmate headed over. 8 crates available and I’ve just turned off defences and guess who decides it would be best to take one of the crates we have instead of grabbing his own? Yep, KHA. He pinned down my crewmate but did so while hovering in another Pegasus Hydra, so he was an easy target for my recently stolen Laser. That ticked him off even more.

On my 2nd run to the ship, I took my own MKII, passed up the opportunity to blow him out of the sky (because I’m not a douche) and grabbed another crate. On my way back I saw him coming so I headed for the sky and instead of going to the ship on his own, he turned around and followed me back to my nightclub. I jumped off the MKII at 7500 feet and dove headfirst into the gold circle pulling my chute 30 feet off the ground.

 

Respawned outside my nightclub and headshotted him from across the street, hopped back on my MKII which conveniently fell a block from my nightclub and went back for a 3rd crate. This time, he setup an ambush outside my club (prox bombs) and took cover across the street again. I bailed out of my stolen Laser and landed around back of my club, saw him run back from his position and before getting to my club heard the beeps of his mines. Tossed a grenade, blew them up and dropped off my 3rd crate.

I then went outside and killed him a few more times, because there was no reason to come after me other than some twisted attempt at vengeance. I then left him alone when another random started killing him too.

overall, I had 19 kills to his 1 on me before I decided enough was enough and went into my club to AFK a bit.

I guess it was mean sending him a “GIT GUD” SMS.

He left after that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiethblacklion

Earlier this week, I think it was Monday or Tuesday night, I was debating what game I wanted to play one evening after I put my sons to bed. I really didn't feel like playing GTA Online but something in my gut said that I should at least log in and do my wheel spin. So that's when I did. I loaded into the casino, spun the wheel and sure enough, it landed on the podium car. I hadn't won the podium car since about the first 2 months that the casino went live so I was ecstatic that I won the PR8. I wanted to own an open wheel but didn't want to spend so much money on one. Once I walked outside and called the mechanic to deliver it, I took it to Los Santos Customs, spent some money to customize all the parts and took it for a test drive. Absolutely love that car.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghoffman9

Got scared sh*tless earlier when I hopped into a hot tub and saw my character's alien tattoo disappeared. The one thats really hard to get.

Calmed down when I went to the tattoo parlor and saw I could put it back on. It was listed as ???? and only costed 100 to get back.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiethblacklion

I managed to get my Rhino tank stuck between a tree and a rock last night. My crew and I were in a mission and they were waiting for me to get to the yellow circle and I managed to get myself stuck. I started laughing and called for them to come take a look. They drive over and are like "WTF?" I ended up crying from laughter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
PaeganLoveSong

Three of us were messing around with a friend's Vigilante down at the park with the half pipe near the Vespucci canals. Launch up each side, see if we can stick the landing, land on buildings, etc. Somebody rolls up on us and watches for a moment then pulls on us, so we spent the next 10 minutes spawn killing him before he went passive.

 

A little while later, the USS Luxington appears, so we're stocking up and then get besieged by 5 others (including the earlier rando). One of them repeatedly tried calling in his Deluxo after we hacked the laptops and goes after my friends as they're trying to boat back while another abuses Ghost/OTR and comes after us in a Lazer and his broomstick. Picked up a couple crates each and hung out on rooftops with my broomstick, popping chaff on take off whenever the would-be griefers came close and blew them out of the sky. 

 

5 minutes later, they each leave the session one by one. Interesting how that happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
UpdateHater

Cruising around in a crappy asea i spot a nice shiny ubermacht, i follow him and he parks up, he gets out, good score i thought! sneaked up to this guys car and it was unlocked, that's when i started being bombarded from mutiple angles, the NPC who drove the car started shooting and that was quickly followed by a red ubermacht as i tried to speed away.

 

Literally didn't know it was a gangsters car

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrDeathFox

Alright it's time I let this one out. It's kind-of a B&M but I fell like it wouldn't really be welcomed there as much as here.

I had a few friends who we'll call "Mark" and "Jacob" for obvious reasons.

 

Story (sorry if there's some spelling mistakes):
I was just starting GTA Online on current gen as a new character (because the character  and I meet a guy who knows what he's doing with the businesses in the game. So he helps me with setting up my character's finances and we become friends. I also meet his friend and we start doing our businesses back-to-back. Well we do this grind for a year and then around the Arena war release they start to slowdown with helping me, than the Casino Heist comes out and we grind Mark's and Jacob's heists for awhile and February comes and they stop helping me with my businesses forcing me to mainly focus on my Nightclub to survive. So I suggest we start doing my heist and they kind-of throw a fit but I ignore it. Well the game bugged and switched my getaway driver to the 10% bikes dude and I decide to give them more of the cut than me (we weren't gonna use the bikes anyways). So we get to the part with the cart blocking the door and Mark just freaks out and leaves and says it's all my fault that the getaway guy bugged and his "quicker" path (that only saves you about two seconds) was blocked. So I decide to take a break from GTA Online for a few days and than two days later Mark demands that I drop what I'm doing and help him with his businesses (NOTE: Mark stopped helping me with my businesses around March, 2019 while Jacob was still helping me). So I politely say I'm in the middle of helping family members in real life with some issues (I won't say what they were on here for obvious reasons) and Mark just blocks me because I couldn't help him and Jacob has ignored me since (he hasn't blocked me yet probably because he doesn't really care about who's on his friends list.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
MayoChiki

Today it happened.

 

You hear stories about this all the time and think "yeah, that sucks" because you're always the one suffering from it. You log-in and pray that this time things will be different, but we know that's almost never the case. The worst part is that you're not prepared when it's you, and you certainly never will, because you never realize it's happening until it's too late. Then you wonder "is this the case for everybody else?". Just look at me. Get in the lobby ready for everything, except this time I'm not really nervous because the mission is simple: go to objective, retrieve target, get out. Easy: as long as I can arrive first I can do most of the heavy lifting, and so I did. I arrive and get a glimpse of the scenario: two police cars and the objective in the middle. Just so I can save time I pull my homing launcher and time it perfectly to hit the car in front. I timed it perfectly, so much that the explosion destroyed the objective.

 

"F*ck" was my only reaction. A simple mistake, right? We can all forgive that and give the benefit of the doubt, plus I arrived so fast it was more of a checkpoint directly to the target, but then I worry about my not-level-100 teammate. He will definetly get killed, so instead of risking him taking the heat I arrive fast and take targets left and right, except those two mysterious enemies that always pop every time you get close... one had the rapid fire of doom so it's mission failed. You know the worst part about those f*ckers? No one is going to believe you. We all have seen it, but it's such a lame excuse... "I-I s-swear one of the enemies had rapid fire!" Yeah, right. Clearly I'm not at the top of my game, I failed two times already in such a sloppy manner I decide to take things seriously, so this time I time everything as well as I can but once again I miscalculate the explosion's delay and... well... the objective blew up, this time even faster and I'm trying as hard as I can. You could say I'm an idiot for using explosives in such a delicate scenario, but that's the thing: the space was enough and anyone with a bit of experience could pull that off, so why was I messing everything so badly.

 

At this point I'm expecting a message to pop-up calling me an idiot and I'm ready to say he's the idiot (I knew I was the idiot, but I'm not gonna admit it, ok?). Fourth try, this time I do things slowly. First explosive, not even aimed at the vehicles but to some of the enemies on-foot. Don't ask me how, but that shot was clean and straight to the target. Absolutely nothing else was affected, and the worst part is that my teammate saw it all clear as day, so I couldn't make any stupid excuse. We didn't even exchange words, but I could feel his soul dying and his rage ready to get out. I was sorry, of course, sorry I'd have to kick his ass as soon as we were back in freeroam if he tried as much as aiming in my general direction. It was a bad day, ok? Words weren't going to make this any better, only actions. But what actions? At that point he was obviously fed up and going to quit.

 

And then he gave me a chance. I saw the RESTART appear right by his side and feel like this time I can't screw up. No more explosives, no more rush, we're gonna do this together. We arrive and I'll cover for him so he can take the objective and I'll keep enemies away. I'm even considering starting Fleeca Job and give him the 70% just to make it even. My mind was there, my morale was crushed but I had a duty and this thing? This stupid mission? That was bigger than me. So yeah, my mind was there, but my body pressed X to Continue...

 

While we could argue all day just how much of a prick I am and how I ruined this person's day, yeah... I could have handled this whole thing better. The point is that I thought over and over. Continued with my day still thinking about it and at the moment I didn't realize it, but it was clear from the very beggining.

 

Clear as day. Today it happened. Today, I was a random.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gunbladelad

Well - a couple of hours ago, I logged into GTA Online - and as I tend to do, I ran a haulage mission with my MOC cab to see if the session was safe to sell in or not (and to bait out any griefers around) - as per always, one decided to come and play.  Naturally he failed completely to stop me, so I switched to a Mk2 myself and wiped out his broomstick, then went off to my usual way of keeping griefers from harrassing others - a mugger, mercs and strike team (keeps their attention away from people grinding), then went about my businesses, using fast travel and vehicles randomly to keep him guessing,

After that he decided to hide out in passive mode on the train that goes around the map for at least 30 minutes, then decided to constantly follow me around for another hour - eventually going off-radar for a cheap shot with his Mk2 against my ramp buggy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
hugh750

this is basically a very short story.

after two failed attempts at a bunker sale (thanks to the current glitch in gtao).'

i drive to my night club and empty my safe and i myself sighed.

and tony was at his desk and he says to me (don't breathe down my neck), and i was not near him.🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750

so far today the business battle's & bunker sales worked ok but i did get a $3k bounty from grabbing a npc vehicle.

when i did my bunker sale i got two phantom wedges, when i was delivering one a random in a hydra tried to destroy me but failed, i managed to deliver the truck.

when i tried to deliver the 2nd phantom wedge, the random in a hydra returned and managed to destroy the trailer i was hauling, but he didn't kill me, i fired a homing rocket at him and destroyed his hydra.

i called for my nightshark, i took off in it, the hydra random kept firing rockets at me and i changed servers.🤣

but i got an error.

Ipj8DCfuLW7FPWnk=

 

i when i arrived in single player i went back into online and went to a gunstore near my richard's majestic apt, bought armor, and i rode my motorbike back to my apt an random on a oppressor mk2 tried to claim my bounty but failed because i made it to my garage in time.🤣

Edited by hugh750
Link to post
Share on other sites

Joining a random Heist. Fleeca Job. OP plays it at Normal. Game lags like a mofo. I am the driver. Hacker takes FOREVER to finish the hack. Then it translates to the drilling part. I'm bored out of my tits so I finally go and take a look at what rank OP is.

 

1598.

 

FFS

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

 

On 10/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, MrDeathFox said:

Alright it's time I let this one out. It's kind-of a B&M but I fell like it wouldn't really be welcomed there as much as here.

I had a few friends who we'll call "Mark" and "Jacob" for obvious reasons.

 

Story (sorry if there's some spelling mistakes):
I was just starting GTA Online on current gen as a new character (because the character  and I meet a guy who knows what he's doing with the businesses in the game. So he helps me with setting up my character's finances and we become friends. I also meet his friend and we start doing our businesses back-to-back. Well we do this grind for a year and then around the Arena war release they start to slowdown with helping me, than the Casino Heist comes out and we grind Mark's and Jacob's heists for awhile and February comes and they stop helping me with my businesses forcing me to mainly focus on my Nightclub to survive. So I suggest we start doing my heist and they kind-of throw a fit but I ignore it. Well the game bugged and switched my getaway driver to the 10% bikes dude and I decide to give them more of the cut than me (we weren't gonna use the bikes anyways). So we get to the part with the cart blocking the door and Mark just freaks out and leaves and says it's all my fault that the getaway guy bugged and his "quicker" path (that only saves you about two seconds) was blocked. So I decide to take a break from GTA Online for a few days and than two days later Mark demands that I drop what I'm doing and help him with his businesses (NOTE: Mark stopped helping me with my businesses around March, 2019 while Jacob was still helping me). So I politely say I'm in the middle of helping family members in real life with some issues (I won't say what they were on here for obvious reasons) and Mark just blocks me because I couldn't help him and Jacob has ignored me since (he hasn't blocked me yet probably because he doesn't really care about who's on his friends list.

Mark is a jerk.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
NULL AND VOID

I see a female character online today named Mrs_Mad_Grinder something or another.. Maybe level 300 or so whom I think nothing of. The lobby is rather small with less than 10 people and I'm doing my daily grind. CEO work of all kind. During Headhunter I have to switch to my mk2 Oppressor because there are several flying around the lobby as is. If I start with a Buzzard I'll get taken advantage of and people will ghost and talk sh*t because of my high ranking.

 

Mrs_blah_blah unfortunately is using a mk2 o-so-pussy so he becomes a victim of my headhunter. I switch to a Buzzard a minute or two later and here comes Mrs_blah pullin back up to me in a car - they get smacked with non-homing rocket. 2 kills to zero. 

 

I'm thinking this crap is over. If you were doing something get back to business. Boy was I wrong. Mrs turns out to be a Mr. some hilly billy on his "wifes" account. He's the type who will follow you all night and the minute I turned my back it was "Yeah, run away you little bitch"

 

Like, how long am I supposed to spend with you? 

 

Business battle at the Foundry... My sh*t because I can run the supplies back to the La Mesa nightclub.

 

Ends up 20 minutes of him just wanting to camp the area and not bring any goods back himself. I only got two because of his incessant ghost and off radar bologna. At the end of the business battle he had me 27 to 20 according to the fake scoreboard. He managed several suicides over the course of the battle. 

 

He then would claim I would never go up on him..ever..he's owning me..mentions my higher level..the usual stuff. I got such a laugh from this I stuck around just to go up..since I wasnt involved in anything at that point in time.

 

He brought two people into the lobby to try and help but they just ended up being crash dummies. I watched one skydive straight to his face after taking him out of his Jet and I get the obligatory "Explosive bullets trash" Wondering how this kid could be so thick. You are trying to kill people on foot using explosive cannons. 😆

 

I eventually crept up by 2 kills and leave the session up 38-36... Just a really hot mess. Doofus would reload a 200 round magazine after maybe 12 or 14 shots? I could go on and on

 

I don't think anyone knows what friendly competition is? These new age gta players seem kinda wack to me. I get this weird vibe from them. It's all meme vehicles, hiding, cheap kills, shoot everyone on sight... Just very off pudding 😆 Not very GTA...they act more Call of Duty/Saints Row.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750

i think i mentioned this in the b & m thread, yesterday after i restocked my forged document business in grapeseed, i noticed a low level (43) player slowly driving past me in a armored kuruma.

i quickly pulled out my smg (just in case he started shooting at me).

he drives past me and turns around and watches me, i get in my caracara 4x4 and drive off and quickly get into cover.

he drives near to where i was and starts shooting at me and i get out my rpg and destroy him.

after he respawns he manages to get a kill on me, i return my truck and call for my khanjali, he drives towards me and i wreck him with my tesla cannon.

after that he leaves me alone.🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
hugh750

last nightt i had to deal with tryhards (they kept attacking me), i drove in my nightshark  to fort zancudo to grab a jet, when i got one and was taxing out the hanger it was in.

i saw a npc take off in my nightshark.🤣

i thought i captured it in a video clip but i can't find it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
AgentSapphire
On 10/26/2020 at 3:36 PM, MayoChiki said:

Today it happened.

 

You hear stories about this all the time and think "yeah, that sucks" because you're always the one suffering from it. You log-in and pray that this time things will be different, but we know that's almost never the case. The worst part is that you're not prepared when it's you, and you certainly never will, because you never realize it's happening until it's too late. Then you wonder "is this the case for everybody else?". Just look at me. Get in the lobby ready for everything, except this time I'm not really nervous because the mission is simple: go to objective, retrieve target, get out. Easy: as long as I can arrive first I can do most of the heavy lifting, and so I did. I arrive and get a glimpse of the scenario: two police cars and the objective in the middle. Just so I can save time I pull my homing launcher and time it perfectly to hit the car in front. I timed it perfectly, so much that the explosion destroyed the objective.

 

"F*ck" was my only reaction. A simple mistake, right? We can all forgive that and give the benefit of the doubt, plus I arrived so fast it was more of a checkpoint directly to the target, but then I worry about my not-level-100 teammate. He will definetly get killed, so instead of risking him taking the heat I arrive fast and take targets left and right, except those two mysterious enemies that always pop every time you get close... one had the rapid fire of doom so it's mission failed. You know the worst part about those f*ckers? No one is going to believe you. We all have seen it, but it's such a lame excuse... "I-I s-swear one of the enemies had rapid fire!" Yeah, right. Clearly I'm not at the top of my game, I failed two times already in such a sloppy manner I decide to take things seriously, so this time I time everything as well as I can but once again I miscalculate the explosion's delay and... well... the objective blew up, this time even faster and I'm trying as hard as I can. You could say I'm an idiot for using explosives in such a delicate scenario, but that's the thing: the space was enough and anyone with a bit of experience could pull that off, so why was I messing everything so badly.

 

At this point I'm expecting a message to pop-up calling me an idiot and I'm ready to say he's the idiot (I knew I was the idiot, but I'm not gonna admit it, ok?). Fourth try, this time I do things slowly. First explosive, not even aimed at the vehicles but to some of the enemies on-foot. Don't ask me how, but that shot was clean and straight to the target. Absolutely nothing else was affected, and the worst part is that my teammate saw it all clear as day, so I couldn't make any stupid excuse. We didn't even exchange words, but I could feel his soul dying and his rage ready to get out. I was sorry, of course, sorry I'd have to kick his ass as soon as we were back in freeroam if he tried as much as aiming in my general direction. It was a bad day, ok? Words weren't going to make this any better, only actions. But what actions? At that point he was obviously fed up and going to quit.

 

And then he gave me a chance. I saw the RESTART appear right by his side and feel like this time I can't screw up. No more explosives, no more rush, we're gonna do this together. We arrive and I'll cover for him so he can take the objective and I'll keep enemies away. I'm even considering starting Fleeca Job and give him the 70% just to make it even. My mind was there, my morale was crushed but I had a duty and this thing? This stupid mission? That was bigger than me. So yeah, my mind was there, but my body pressed X to Continue...

 

While we could argue all day just how much of a prick I am and how I ruined this person's day, yeah... I could have handled this whole thing better. The point is that I thought over and over. Continued with my day still thinking about it and at the moment I didn't realize it, but it was clear from the very beggining.

 

Clear as day. Today it happened. Today, I was a random.


You were not an idiot. According to the situation you described, seems that the explosive marginally ignited the fuel tank in all of the attempts. If you succeeded using that approach before, I’d say you experienced a rather unfortunate incident. Plus, since your teammate was still willing to restart, he was likely much more generous than you thought. 
 

(I usually refrain myself from using explosives because they can go wrong easily)

Link to post
Share on other sites
xMorningstarx

About 2 weeks ago, me and a fellow MC member were doing casino heist prep and the law was on us HARD, we were stuck on the freeway and then this really cool player showed up in an insurgent and helped us out and tagged along for the rest of the session. Haven't seen him online since then :( One thing though...he OPENLY ADMITTED to using hacks on chat...for everyone to see 🤦‍♀️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio

This is why I never, ever get tired of Haulage lol

 

I do this all the time. Get up ahead on the highway with the MOC cab, hide off radar at the side of the road then T-bone the cab and trailer.

 

This joker was rank 900+ and he quit on me just as I got near the destination by Fort Zancudo. Funny though.

 

PS - apologies for poor video quality, I am unable to upload to YouTube from the Video Gallery in the Editor for some reason.

 

 

Edited by Big Molio
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrDeathFox
3 hours ago, Big Molio said:

PS - apologies for poor video quality, I am unable to upload to YouTube from the Video Gallery in the Editor for some reason.

You need to link your YouTube account to a Gmail account, than link said Gmail account to your Rockstar Games Social Club account the same way you would link a PS/Xbox account. I'm not sure if it can be deferent from the social club account's main email address but it's worth a shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio
26 minutes ago, MrDeathFox said:

You need to link your YouTube account to a Gmail account, than link said Gmail account to your Rockstar Games Social Club account the same way you would link a PS/Xbox account. I'm not sure if it can be deferent from the social club account's main email address but it's worth a shot.

Thanks. I have uploaded dozens of videos and clips in the past to YouTube from the Video Gallery without a problem. Everything is linked okay to Social Club, Google, Facebook etc 

 

For some reason, it isn’t working. I just get the message;

 

“Upload to YouTube failed, Please try again later”

 

It does seem to coincide with not being able to use Facebook anymore to log into Social Club. I’ll sort it, I’m sure.

Edited by Big Molio
Link to post
Share on other sites

While doing the EMP prep for Casino, while shooting the security around the Bobo, one of the escaping NPC pilots tried to run away with my Depressor. It was one really bold decision. Also his last one. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.