2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Deffpony

Share Your Stories

RXRNathan
On 4/9/2019 at 11:27 PM, IceDree said:

One of my warehouses just got raided and my controller died while I'm defending it.

I plugged it in, saw my Hunter turned into a big pile of burning wreck and I'm half a block away from the warehouse. I sniped the last guy, but I still can't access the warehouse to assess the losses and then my assistant called saying They almost cleaned up out ... I was on edge and thought everything was lost.

I finally got in .... I lost 3 crates.

That sucks... I mean, i'm Level 50, have a weed farm as MC President (Bad purchase and a waste of money ik that) and have around a million in the bank, i've never been raided. I remember i was playing with a guy that was helping other people farm money in a company, got a call after a CEO mission saying we had been raided yet i wasn't in my MC and was the dudes MC Vice President.

Ended up going back being supplyless but had around 80K in value profits, don't know why i got the call because i think i didn't have any supplies at the time and wasn't producing basically anything. Might eventually shut down that business and buy something that can generate higher profits, because i only get around 140K in profits, but can get higher if i want to sell to bigger companies.

I haven't really done much MC stuff, mainly playing with the English-German guy nowadays, and grinding on the Lamar lowrider missions for quick bucks. 

IceDree
43 minutes ago, RXRNathan said:

-snip-

Yeah, something is off with the raids. My Nightclub got raided 3 times so far this year and I didn't receive a single call informing me I'm being raided. I had to guess what's going on. 

RXRNathan

A bunch of fellas on Depressor Mark 2's basically wrecked my mood today, me and the German-English guy i often play with basically got smashed by them, it was one dude then turned into around three of them, nevertheless we bailed after it just got to the point they just couldn't even give us a chance to at least move without killing us. My friend does own one, but i'm terrible with missle avoiding as i can't often get my D-Pad to register the smoke countermeasures

I did cheer up later in the day when i managed to keep myself safe and kill around 3 people doing a cocaine lockup sell mission with the mail vans.

Killed two members of an MC who chose to try and shoot my van up instead of using explosives, dropped a sticky and blew their "fancy" supercar to a smouldering wreck.

Some level 300 person that showed up on a quad bike after i finished my load got shot off it by me, called my PV in, only to spawn near the level 300, Jacked an NPC car, got out of there, then requested it in a safe location.

Later on, doing a meth lab sell mission in garbage truck, Some decent level 400 came up while said friend was on his Oppressor Mk.2, i proceeded to drop a nice sticky and kaboom at good timing. When i was dropping the last bag off, he followed me, but i was prepared and dropped two proximity mines where i turned, when he followed my direction, showed up on the feed that i killed him. 

Thank god for explosives.

Edited by RXRNathan

PwnageSoldier

Doing the Act 2 Setups with TEXPOLY, my friend on PSN, and the Act 3 Setups with ClancytheBandito (@Vitalize), rph_brasil, and MzDraxus, again, a friend on PSN was probably the most glitchy heist experience I've ever had... like cars were launching themselves to the atmosphere, bodies were doing the jig while dead (rph's character decided to do a backflip after his AI-controlled character died after the last setup), Khanjalis were deciding to get stuck in the Aircraft Graveyard, and Agent 14 was even more retarded this time.. I swear the normal AI was being retarded too because I remember a Valkyrie spawning right in front of my P-996 LAZER during the Protect ULP setup and obliterating me, failing the mission, because for some reason R* had to spawn a Valkyrie right in front of my jet. Wtf was going on?

EDIT: Oh right, we also spawned in a tryhard cesspool of a session. I'm talking around 12 players just raping the sh*t out of each other around LSC with MK2s, Lazers, Savages, hell I'm pretty sure I saw a PV Ruiner 2000. Surprisingly, I got more kills than I died. Seriously though, I hope I never land in that session ever again, lol.

There are rumours those tryhards are still fighting today.

Edited by PwnageSoldier

RXRNathan
55 minutes ago, PwnageSoldier said:

Doing the Act 2 Setups with TEXPOLY, my friend on PSN, and the Act 3 Setups with ClancytheBandito (@Vitalize), rph_brasil, and MzDraxus, again, a friend on PSN was probably the most glitchy heist experience I've ever had... like cars were launching themselves to the atmosphere, bodies were doing the jig while dead (rph's character decided to do a backflip after his AI-controlled character died after the last setup), Khanjalis were deciding to get stuck in the Aircraft Graveyard, and Agent 14 was even more retarded this time.. I swear the normal AI was being retarded too because I remember a Valkyrie spawning right in front of my P-996 LAZER during the Protect ULP setup and obliterating me, failing the mission, because for some reason R* had to spawn a Valkyrie right in front of my jet. Wtf was going on?

EDIT: Oh right, we also spawned in a tryhard cesspool of a session. I'm talking around 12 players just raping the sh*t out of each other around LSC with MK2s, Lazers, Savages, hell I'm pretty sure I saw a PV Ruiner 2000. Surprisingly, I got more kills than I died. Seriously though, I hope I never land in that session ever again, lol.

There are rumours those tryhards are still fighting today.

Reminds me of doing "Slow and Low" earlier today, a cop car spawned suddenly, but i was able to react quick enough to turn the car around to avoid being seen, nevertheless my luck wasn't so great, a bunch of cop cars came all over, so i decided to hide in the side road next to Simeons, cops decided to get out the car and i thought maybe i could drive past and they won't see me, saw me and eventually i wound up just quitting.

As for your question on "tryhard cesspool of a session" Sometimes i do witness stuff like that going down, think earlier today a MC was at war with people with the Smugglers Run planes.

Soggy biscuits

One day I joined a car show and it was almost a full lobby with like 2 slots left. This guy joins last, and we met at the airport. He asked if everyone wanted to drag race and we agreed. Beforehand he placed like 3 sticky bombs on his car and on the floor and everyone was too dumb to notice (back in 2013). Anyways, u could probably guess what happened. It was the funniest thing ever 😂.

Edited by Soggy biscuits

wweraw526

Something I found funny when everytime I'm selling the mamba for I/E, I always put the La Bamba song on while going to the buyer (I put it on after killing the 4 waves of NPCs). La La La Mamba La La La Mamba and I'll sell it right at the buyer lol. I should keep this car for last everytime after sourcing and selling the other top range cars :D, don't mind me with this odd story, I just thought to share it. 

Edited by wweraw526

RXRNathan

I was playing around a couple of days ago and went into a store to buy snacks, ran in the store and that seemed to set a customer off, who proceeded to try and knuckle sandwich me, fought back and ran out the store as i got cops on me for fighting in the store, called up Lester > Remove Wanted Level, then returned to the store, claimed it was robbed, when clearly i never held up any gun to the shopkeeper, nor did i kill him and he clearly ran into the back. Ended up having to drive a long way from other people to buy snacks.

Edited by RXRNathan

CanadianMuscle
2 minutes ago, RXRNathan said:

Ended up having to drive a long way from other people to buy snacks.

If you have a CEO office or Facility, snacks at the counter are free and unlimited!

RXRNathan
1 minute ago, CanadianMuscle said:

If you have a CEO office or Facility, snacks at the counter are free and unlimited!

I know, i have just enough money for one of them, just willing to get a little higher however.

RXRNathan

Went all out last night just destroying three random players that was all in a business battle, one was a level 60'ish with an Oppressor, the other a level 12. Spent around 10 minutes run n gunning the fellas, Level 12 challenged me to a 1v1, which i won obviously. Soon after, decided to put a 9K bounty on him for some stupid reason (most likely got a little hyperactive, no i don't have ADHD) and then he left, got a notificiation around 30 minutes later that i hopped on to a new session that it was claimed. 

Me and my friend later terrorised the Depressor level 70 player, eventually he became ghosted to me because i was killing him non-stop (He was basically resorting to doing stuff like firing the firework launcher and just pulling out a MG and shooting it so he can't take damage properly, nevertheless my friend would just kill him again and again. Left after that so i could do my CEO stuff.

I've never shown off such skill, feel like i'm improving with my shooting (All i did on 360 was go to players and kill them or kill them if they were following me)

All i did today was get the last of my cargo for one of my small warehouses and sell them, will repeat and do jobs to make ends meet and to get bigger warehouses. I also got a 1K bounty on me during the delivery so i ended up spending 48 minutes (in game time) just stocking and doing VIP work for money.

Edited by RXRNathan