4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Deffpony

Share Your Stories

se7ensaint
21 hours ago, KazzMajol said:

I've been playing a lot lately with the same two or three friends online, one of whom only started GTAO about a month ago and has now reached level 120 and is raking in the cash from the bunker and NC like an old pro.    When i started helping him, i changed my xbox settings so my online status is visible so it'd be easier for him to find me, and it's been cool to see a lot of the people i've friended in the past dropping into my session, either to join up or handle their own stuff.

Weekend before last, me and my noob pal and a couple other players kept the CEO/Client job payola going for too many hours and hours and hours, probably like 14 or so, helping each other clear bunkers and what-not, and even after the session filled up, things remained very peaceful for the most part, filled as it was with other people doing sales and supply runs.   I suppose all were happy that the level 666 CEO and his three 100-something associates were content to go about their business and just live and let live.     At one point a level 800-something friend logged in and was afk in his apartment doing whatever he was doing.

Eventually what happened is what always happens, right?    Some assheads got into the session that just wanted to sh*t all over everybody.

We had done Point to Point and headed to the yacht, and i started up Piracy and we were all shooting each other with the Up 'n Atomizer and not paying much attention, and out of nowhere these two or three OTR bastards with Bad Sport hats swooped in and captured the yacht.     I damn near stopped them, coming up the stairs and filling the upper deck with exploding shotgun shells and taking them all out, but it was just after the horn sounded.

I was actually quite tired from the marathon session already, and nearly pulled the cord to boot everybody and top off the supplies and that whole routine, but as i was about to do it, i noticed that the ringleader of the Bad Sports got obliterated by the Orbital Cannon, followed by the immediate departure of my level 800 friend.   This made me laugh, and i suspected he'd be back.  

I wasn't wrong.

There was a brief though intense battle that ended with the Bad Sports spawning back on the beach and some sniper dancing, before i teleported back to Tinsel Towers, and started something else that sent us all way up north.    I expected the grief to follow us, but somebody in the city was doing a sales mission of some kind, and the griefers flocked to them, per usual.    They were killing everything that moved.    I observed as players would be killed by them a few times and leave the session.

My level 800 friend rejoined.     Another obliteration with the Orbital Cannon.    My friend left again.    I laughed, while exhaling THC.

Me and the other boys in Meat Curtains finished with the Blaine County scenario--whatever it was--and headed down to the city.    When we got there, i started spamming Headhunter and Fully Loaded, so we could take those pricks and their fancy rocket-wielding broomsticks out of the sky at no cost.    At this point, the Bad Sports had infuriated two full CEO organizations and more than a few other players, and it was only a matter of time before they were compelled to quit in shame, although to their credit they DID NOT go down easy.     I kept running work the entire time, and the only job we failed to complete while they were in session was the first Piracy that they stopped, when i wasn't aware of them yet.

Again and again, my level 800 friend just kept letting them have it with the Orbital Cannon, then leaving, and coming back to do it again.  

It was probably the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.   He told me later that he did it 7 or 8 times.   

When the ringleader left i sent a message to the entire lobby saying 'HaHA VICTORY!!!' and got a whole lot of replies of happiness.   

(note: sorry for the damn novel, but hey...just trying to tell the story)

only the hardcore can appreciate this.....

Gdiddywilson
1 hour ago, se7ensaint said:

only the hardcore can appreciate this.....

Worth the start of a new page to fit it

se7ensaint
On 11/30/2018 at 8:25 AM, FrozenDanCicle said:

Big difference though with you, you may not have thought it possible but are willing to accept there are things you aren't aware of.  The stupid people in talking about are the same kinds who called me a modder when I got the oppressor mk1, I replied they could but one too, they called me a liar, said they refused to play with a modder and left.  You're not that guy :)

y'all are like John Wick and Columbiana to me lol

FrozenDanCicle
8 hours ago, se7ensaint said:

y'all are like John Wick and Columbiana to me lol

Hahaha I'll take it.  High levels almost never get respect in this game.  So your comment is a nice reprieve.  

I'll share with you a trick I learned on how to deal with people in God mode;  hit em with the orbital cannon over and over.  Since they never die you are never charged and can refire pretty quick.  

I once got bored and there was a God mode in the lobby.  I literally sat watching him from the orbital cannon for about 45 minutes.  Any time he got in a car or called in a ride I fired on him and blew that sh*t up.  Dude had to walk across the map.  Having fun in God mode dipsh*t?  

Warning:  had he been smart he would have gone MC and spammed in personal rides for me to explode thus giving me bad sport points.  But, he was dumb and I had a blast!

se7ensaint
6 hours ago, FrozenDanCicle said:

Hahaha I'll take it.  High levels almost never get respect in this game.  So your comment is a nice reprieve.  

I'll share with you a trick I learned on how to deal with people in God mode;  hit em with the orbital cannon over and over.  Since they never die you are never charged and can refire pretty quick.  

I once got bored and there was a God mode in the lobby.  I literally sat watching him from the orbital cannon for about 45 minutes.  Any time he got in a car or called in a ride I fired on him and blew that sh*t up.  Dude had to walk across the map.  Having fun in God mode dipsh*t?  

Warning:  had he been smart he would have gone MC and spammed in personal rides for me to explode thus giving me bad sport points.  But, he was dumb and I had a blast!

on my ps3 i was up there, but stopped playing for a few years. Got a ps4 and started playing again in 11/17 because my grandson was playing. had to end that really quick, and i just became hooked again....

RXRNathan

Pretty unusual but sorta session i had after i did a heist setup.

Left the guys apartment who had did the heist, and i'm instantly greeted with someones headset with the sound of nothing but a crying baby. I was heading to LSC when a guy started to chase me on a motorcycle. Managed to blow him up with a sticky. On my minimap i saw two people being chased by cops, they eventually dropped each other at the helicopter place by the airport, Decided to snipe one of them in the head and take off running, Guy i sniped decided to leave for some reason which was unusual. Soon after i got near Maze Bank Tower when the friend who was with him came charging at me full speed in his crumpled PV. Managed to roll and shoot just in time which managed to kill him. I took off running again, i decided to head near the beach so i got hit up a hair salon to do some changes.

However some modder with a off the radar hack (if they are a thing) decided to tail me, he bailed from his car, and i tried to shoot him to keep him off from me. It doesn't let me lock on and considering he has that missing torso glitch he kills me. I see him in a armored Kuruma and i try to lock on a missle to him, but i cannot do it due to obstructions.

I ran back towards my Orisis, but as i try to get in it "Beep beep beep, boom" The guy had laid proximity mines around my Orisis and i blew up along with my car. So i had to steal a car, call up Mors and retrieve my Orisis. I managed to somehow get it wedged, and that was when the modder came back to me again. I pulled out my Carbine, what does the game do? It locks onto a nearby pedestrian and kills him. The off the radar hacking modder kills me again.

I had enough, and just went to another lobby, i tried to hop into jobs but it refused to connect me to sessions, so i had to restart my game. I tried to tap into another heist setup, but the game refused to load me in and left me looking at clouds, so i just turned my console off and called it a day.

Before y'all ask why i do use auto-aim. I do sometimes use free-aim. But i tend to leave that to jobs and all sorts.

I won't lie, but i was probably in a Brazillian/Portuguese lobby, considering i had a lot of Portuguese looking names. I haven't had good experiences either with them. Here's a short list.

I was sent a message saying "lixo" (trash) by a Portugese player who thought it would be a great idea to camp outside my apartment and blast players to death who left their garage. He killed me twice and another player was also trying to leave until i spawned in a good spot. He was focused on the other player when i was able to snipe him. That was when i was called trash by him.

A Portugese player sent me a message saying "vem" (comes) when i killed him. I just checked my radar to see if he would come after me, but he didn't.

I do play XB1 GTA, but i don't play Online that much because i don't really have friends that play it that much nowadays and the fact that the DLC just feels overpowering to me, i have done some work with my friends but not much. Which explains why i'm a level 14 wearing a pig mask and a untidy suit. It's why i often stick to X360, though i only play it when i have time.

Up2NoGood45

Today I had enough.  Bright red guy with a dunce cap on is blowing everyone up with this Oppressor MK II and some idiot is helping him with another MK II.  They blew up my brand new Deveste Eight.  So first I go my Stromberg and had mixed results against them.  I blew one of them up but then the other got me.  So I started Fully Loaded as a CEO and got the Ruiner.  I blew both of them up.  Bright red guy kept coming back for more and never realized the Ruiner is invulnerable in that mission.  I blew both up 4 times each.  Then they just milled around while I slowly circled the 2 block area and stayed out of weapons range.  They both finally left and I knew bright red idiot is going to a bad sport lobby LOL.  I was pretty happy with that!  After they left the lobby was pretty peaceful, people selling their stuff without getting griefed ect.  

RXRNathan

Took another trip to classic GTA today, decided to do some heists and setups. I just learned the pretty important lesson on why you should always change the status of who and when they can use your Personal Vehicle.

I just finished Prison Break and instantly left the Del Perro Apartments, i had used quite a lot of Super Heavy Armour and snacks. I was about to run to my Adder when i was shot at a few times. I immediatly took cover, and when i was about to return fire, i noticed a player had managed to grab my Adder (as i had it set to Everyone), I quickly returned fire with a Special Carbine and managed to kill him just before he drove off. I killed him again when i saw him snooping around near the store by Del Perro Apartments so he couldn't kill me when i was shopping. He proceeded to run towards me when he respawned, but i was able to hit him with a sniper shot from long range. Didn't kill him, but i managed to get the kill as he ran across the street

He proceeded to challenge me to a 1 on 1 deathmatch after i killed him again, needless to say i did easily win the match. I hopped onto another server after that.

The guy that stole my car was only a level 5, now i know it was stupid for me to farm kills off of him and especially accept the 1 on 1 deathmatch, but i was trying to get the guy away from me so i couldn't be interupted or griefed.

IceDree

Had my first 2x$ DDH finale last night, joined a random Bogdan Problem & despite a minor hiccup at the beginning, the shooting & the killing went very smoothly.

I thought to myself, wow, I might actually get the elite bonus or whatever its called.

I spoke too soon, the third player left the Avenger and went afk right outside Devin's hangar, and I remembered why I don't heist in the first place.

RXRNathan

Gave Next-Gen a try today with a friend from a Discord server that lives in Tennessee. We tried to play last night but because he had flood warnings for his area which had just subsided, yet he said he couldn't play.

I DM'ed the friend around 10 times until around 23:30 (11:30 PM) that he got on, claiming he only just woke up. I spent around 10 minutes trying to get my headset free from a tripod bag, which i had to grab scissors and cut through the strings of the bag as i couldn't untangle it. Joined the party with two of his other friends. Then he sent the invite out.

Ended up in a dead public lobby with around 10 players, 4 of us. We had a goof around while we were members of one of our friends companies for around an hour. One left the party to play another game, and the CEO of the company we were in had to go eat. 

We decided to leave his company, kill him while he was AFK  a couple of times, then i joined his MC.

We first did a mission in which you had to steal cocaine out of the back of some security trucks. I took the first batch and delivered it, while my friend initally got me killed by driving too close to the security guards. We managed to both vans delivered.

He then started up another MC job in which you had to steal antiques from security vans. Nevertheless, he wasted around a minute when he got his Terrobyte stuck. He called in his Zombie, we managed to get two nearby antiques from the vans, but could not reach the third one in time. (We only had 10 minutes to do the job)

I was just about to log off when we got a notification about the cocaine lockup being raided. As we got there, i got instantly killed by high-accuracy police, and when my friend tried to get away from attacking police, he got killed when he tried to get to a good spot to defend the lockup. We lost around $84,000 from it, didn't really care less tbh, i was tired and wanted to go to bed.

His other friend came back after 45 minutes. I proceeded to buy some weapons, say goodbye to the two, and logged off at around 1:40 AM.

Nevertheless, i did learn some things today, and as a level 15 when i was a level 322 on X360, i can tell i am slowly learning the ropes of what next-gen and companies have to offer. We plan to play on Friday night, and if he can recover from his losses from the raid then we could bring in some profit. 

FrozenDanCicle
On 2/23/2019 at 3:32 AM, IceDree said:

Had my first 2x$ DDH finale last night, joined a random Bogdan Problem & despite a minor hiccup at the beginning, the shooting & the killing went very smoothly.

I thought to myself, wow, I might actually get the elite bonus or whatever its called.

I spoke too soon, the third player left the Avenger and went afk right outside Devin's hangar, and I remembered why I don't heist in the first place.

They didn't leave on purpose.  Had friends this happened to in our heist twice.  They probably got a black screen when they entered the avenger

IceDree
6 hours ago, FrozenDanCicle said:

They didn't leave on purpose.  Had friends this happened to in our heist twice.  They probably got a black screen when they entered the avenger

I Thought that could be at first, but s/he had a mic & could've said something.

Up2NoGood45

Did nothing but grief KD warriors with my RC car the last couple of nights.  They really are mentally flawed people, it’s so easy to knock them off their games.  

CanadianMuscle

I ran into one of those "GTA Couples" during a Nightclub promotion.

...I'm sure most have seen these kinds of players before.

Anyway, the Nightclub promo was where you drop flyers with a Buzzard over specific spots on the map, and in this case, I was SO glad I wasn't using the Blimp. (Pshh. Solomun...) The two were hibernating at an LSIA hangar with two Pyro jets. About halfway through the promotion I was forced to land and take cover as they decided to go straight for me. They both were bombing my surroundings endlessly while apparently the helicopter was still fine; after a few exchanged messages to get them to f*ck off for a few minutes at least, they both returned to the hangar that allowed me literally just enough time to finish the rest of my work.

As I was approaching the last drop point, which was, at LSIA. arrrrgh...

I was at a huge risk of being shot down, barely dodged one by the center tower, made my last drop...and I kid you not, a second later I was shot down.

R* sure made a heart-pounding experience there.

Hellbendzor

I'm chasing 600 bunker resupplies for that alien egg mission...

Since I've been doing quite alot already, I tend to change thigns  a bit here and there, and challenge myself from time to time...

So here I was, just returning from another Paleto bay yacht visit. Buzzard bringing me back. All good. All fine, except I was bored out of my skull.. So I decided to challenge myself and go for a 3 feet above ground chute opening. I did it before, but that was awhile ago. And yep, I glided in, went for practical horizontal glide  and opened up my chute... I landed safely, not exactly on my feet, but flat on the face. Survived it, Zornia just raised herself back up on her feet and then that Buzzard came in (crashing) awfully close.

Well.. when she got up completely, one second later that Buzzard crashed about three feet away from her. It exploded, took Zornia and my precious bunker resupply out... I got a 'bunker resupply destroyed' message, while (surprisingly to me) chuckling a big smile on my face... That was damn fine topnotch slapstick right there… :)

Edited by Hellbendzor

Up2NoGood45
8 hours ago, Hellbendzor said:

I'm chasing 600 bunker resupplies for that alien egg mission...

Since I've been doing quite alot already, I tend to change thigns  a bit here and there, and challenge myself from time to time...

So here I was, just returning from another Paleto bay yacht visit. Buzzard bringing me back. All good. All fine, except I was bored out of my skull.. So I decided to challenge myself and go for a 3 feet above ground chute opening. I did it before, but that was awhile ago. And yep, I glided in, went for practical horizontal glide  and opened up my chute... I landed safely, not exactly on my feet, but flat on the face. Survived it, Zornia just raised herself back up on her feet and then that Buzzard came in (crashing) awfully close.

Well.. when she got up completely, one second later that Buzzard crashed about three feet away from her. It exploded, took Zornia and my precious bunker resupply out... I got a 'bunker resupply destroyed' message, while (surprisingly to me) chuckling a big smile on my face... That was damn fine topnotch slapstick right there… :)

Haha, boredom is real.  I was in a trance after doing contact missions for hours today and on “blow up” used a Merryweather air strike to take out the cars🤨

kind of cuts Ute into the profits..

RXRNathan

Played with the same friend i did play with around a few days ago.

We did a couple of MC missions with no problems, then a few bunkersand a couple of smugglers run one, eventually i got lagged out.

Joined back, and we decided to sell the products for the MC, nevertheless we ended up getting the selling mission in which you had to drive garbage trucks to various locations around the map. We went past someone that just appeared to be AFK in an Oppressor, only for them to suddenly attack us. Garbage Trucks took quite a lot of hits until the Oppressor dude took out my friend, i continued to push on right into one of the locations only to tell me right as i drove at the beacon to "back the truck up into the spot" nevertheless that guy killed me and then we just cut out into a dead public lobby.

We went to do a bunker mission, but some tryhard in a Savage with $1000 bounty killed me and my friend, nevertheless we eventually retaliated with me getting a kill shooting his chopper to bits with my Compact Rifle (most likely killed his engine because i believe missiles damaged his engines) and with snipers and missile kills. The guy eventually retreated from my level 128 friend and level 17 me and we got on with the mission. 

After around half an hour, the tryhard left leaving me and my friend. We decided to sell our MC stock no problem, we later did a Nightclub sell mission, which took around 15 minutes because we had to drive all over the place. After around 4 hours of playing, i called it a night.

Nevertheless, i am enjoying the game right now, but i hope my friend does have a clubhouse and not just a cocaine lockup, because i want to try the clubhouse missions.

RXRNathan

Had a blast on GTA Online today as i spent nearly four hours helping out one of my friends. 

I was going to play with the friend from Tennessee last night, but i was caught up having to go out for dinner, and then having to drive up to another county (I live in UK, if you see the flag). Got home around 10PM and DM'ed him at 11 asking where he was. He said he was out in his uncles yard with pretty poor internet, and eventually i just went to bed around 12:30 AM.

I decided to DM him around 4PM, i had just finished doing something with a group that took like an hour. I asked if he was avaliable to play and i got a yes. After eating some food, i got on with him.

We decided to do a couple of bunker resupplies until my other friend hopped on. Some tryhard began to challenge us, we all exchanged kills a couple of times until we just got bored. We switched servers and joined my other friends CEO company.

After stocking up and buying some weapons and a new outfit, and a little makeover. We did a mission having to recover some supplies from the Paleto forest, we then did another mission stealing the tanks from Paleto Bay, my friend carried me to the bunker, and my Tennessean friend drove there, receiving some help from a kind-hearted level 120 who got cops off him. He eventually had to leave, so it was just me and my other friend.

He started a mission at his counterfeit money laundering business, we had to steal vans from near Paleto Bay and deliver it to him. We passed the level 120 as i warned my friend, he responded with a "As long as they don't shoot they're friendly". Nevertheless the level 120 shot my friend, but he lived. He began to chase us, but a dropped sticky from me blew him to smithereens. We continued to push on, but i saw his icon change from a dot to an Oppressor icon, i warned my friend again

This guy in his Oppressor Mark 2 just fired missles at us constantly. But he made a CRUCIAL mistake when he flew too low and got stuck, I seized the oppurtinity and pulled out the Mini-SMG, several quick shots to his upper body dropped him dead, my smoking van i just pushed it as hard as it could go as i just explained what had just happened, we were so amazed. Both vans we delivered.

After that, the lobby just got quiet, a war went down near Del Perro and the Level 120 camped near the highway until a Business Battle rocked up in the 120's location near my friends meth farm on the highway, we did a quick resupply which was just a simple drive to Sandy Shores and back in under five minutes.

We later sold the counterfeit money, a Nightclub sale, and gunrunning shipment, The gunrunning sell was which he wrecked his delivery vehicle when he took a jump too fast and sunk it in the river near the dam.

The lobby was basically quiet by this point, the level 120 had logged off, so had the guys who were doing a war in Del Perro. We sold two vehicles for some pretty good cash. He then realized he could finally afford the RC car he wanted.

After the Gunrunning sell mission, a level 40 MC owner joined with a $9,000 bounty on his head, as i drove my friend to the arena, i pulled up beside the 9K bounty level 40 at the LSC downtown, chucked a sticky and detonated when he tried to drive away. My friend later noticed and we shared a laugh together. I eventually said goodbye after i drove him to the arena and logged off.

Nevertheless, i was greeted with a cash reward of 250K when i logged on, which was surprising. Felt good to get some sort of cash boost.

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

Ghost Organisation, an Oppressor 2, a scuba suit and a quiet landing atop the Piracy Prevention yacht, dropping into the scoring area, taking out the owner (and his mates) with an RPG, holding them off from coming back up the steps with more well-timed RPGs until the winning hooter sounds, then diving overboard to swim away underwater still in scuba and still in Ghost to their obvious confusion...

...never, ever gets old.

Edited by Big Molio

Up2NoGood45

I acquired a bounty of $1000 so headed for my yacht pursued by an Oppressor MK2.  Got to the yacht and turned defenses on, then gave him the bird.  I was feeling pretty good until I got obliterated by the orbital cannon LOL

UpdateHater

The year was 2015, i had taken out my orange ubermacht, a few minutes later i parked and thats when another character appeared by the side of the car, he jacked my car, and was speeding off into the night with it, i searched for a bike, googled what to do about stolen personal vehicles, and watched the tracker blip move across the map, after a minute or two, it stopped near Micheal's house.

It was missing doors, the hood was missing, it was dented in the corners, this person had stolen my car just to smash it to pieces.

It nearly happened again a few weeks ago, i had parked my thankfully locked Sabre GT up, then a tuner with tinted windows pulled up beside, the guy got out and i started aiming an assault rifle towards him, he tried the doors on my Sabre, after failing to steal my car, he got back in his tuner and sped off.

Car jackers roam the streets of San Andreas, always lock your doors.

Up2NoGood45
59 minutes ago, UpdateHater said:

The year was 2015, i had taken out my orange ubermacht, a few minutes later i parked and thats when another character appeared by the side of the car, he jacked my car, and was speeding off into the night with it, i searched for a bike, googled what to do about stolen personal vehicles, and watched the tracker blip move across the map, after a minute or two, it stopped near Micheal's house.

It was missing doors, the hood was missing, it was dented in the corners, this person had stolen my car just to smash it to pieces.

It nearly happened again a few weeks ago, i had parked my thankfully locked Sabre GT up, then a tuner with tinted windows pulled up beside, the guy got out and i started aiming an assault rifle towards him, he tried the doors on my Sabre, after failing to steal my car, he got back in his tuner and sped off.

Car jackers roam the streets of San Andreas, always lock your doors.

I know, there are are some unsavory types out there!  Must be vigilant!

se7ensaint

This happened last night/ this morning:

I'm walking out of Ammu Nation- the one Adam's Apple Boulevard and Elgin Avenue in Downtown Los Santos., and there's a guy coming in. I walk past him with no weapons out, kinda pause to make sure he's not hostile- I've done it thousands of times. Anyway,  I get to my car (9F Cabrio) and this guy pulls out his handgun and domes me, right there!!  I respawn only a short distance away, so i retaliated by coming around the (he was trying to get into my car, not realizing that he can't?) corner, pulling my "Special  Friend", my MK II, and drilled him and his friend, who was sitting in something white with purple neon. I watch the map to see where they respawn, and sure enough,  here they come.  I usually don't engage, to the point of leaving sometimes, or just exploring on passive, but these two needed it. So, they come driving by, and I give it to them, like the SOCOM veteran that I am lol. Drilled the driver first, then the passenger  caught a face full of joy. The driver wrecked into the telephone pole on the other side of the street.... The most satisfying kill against players that i've had in a while

On 3/5/2019 at 10:44 AM, Up2NoGood45 said:

I know, there are are some unsavory types out there!  Must be vigilant!

wow...I really thought my guy was just a tard or something. We can get really jacked and lose our sh*t for real??😲😐😐

UpdateHater
46 minutes ago, se7ensaint said:

This happened last night/ this morning:

I'm walking out of Ammu Nation- the one Adam's Apple Boulevard and Elgin Avenue in Downtown Los Santos., and there's a guy coming in. I walk past him with no weapons out, kinda pause to make sure he's not hostile- I've done it thousands of times. Anyway,  I get to my car (9F Cabrio) and this guy pulls out his handgun and domes me, right there!!  I respawn only a short distance away, so i retaliated by coming around the (he was trying to get into my car, not realizing that he can't?) corner, pulling my "Special  Friend", my MK II, and drilled him and his friend, who was sitting in something white with purple neon. I watch the map to see where they respawn, and sure enough,  here they come.  I usually don't engage, to the point of leaving sometimes, or just exploring on passive, but these two needed it. So, they come driving by, and I give it to them, like the SOCOM veteran that I am lol. Drilled the driver first, then the passenger  caught a face full of joy. The driver wrecked into the telephone pole on the other side of the street.... The most satisfying kill against players that i've had in a while

wow...I really thought my guy was just a tard or something. We can get really jacked and lose our sh*t for real??😲😐😐

ive had many crazy things happen to me in GTA:O, the first few years were the worst, with limited ways of making money, many players just shot each other, me included, it was like, drive past someone? get sniped, go out for a drive? expect some rich player with a helicopter to ruin your day.

i remember when the Bravado Youga? (i think thats the right one) came out and everyone was buying one, i really wanted one but couldnt afford it and i was too lazy to find other players and do missions, i got what i deserved, well, there it was, one of them vans with "logger" decals parked up neatly next to the mile high club, opposite Simeons dealership, i took up my chance, i would steal this guys van and joy ride it all over los santos, oh if only it wasnt for its owner, standing on the roof of the dealership, the disappointment of a locked van was one thing, the sudden death, was another.

this kind of stuck with me, and while i play missions every day now, r* are more forgiving with payouts, and players have a load of ways to make money, i still offer players rides in my expensive car (An albany roosevelt) many players decline, but the poorer players love riding in it, or on the side of it especially during missions.

always buy the tracker and insurance, and keep an eye on your tracker blip.

the first time i played gta o i was stupid, and forced my character into debt by destroying players car needing to pay for them.

se7ensaint
19 minutes ago, UpdateHater said:

ive had many crazy things happen to me in GTA:O, the first few years were the worst, with limited ways of making money, many players just shot each other, me included, it was like, drive past someone? get sniped, go out for a drive? expect some rich player with a helicopter to ruin your day.

i remember when the Bravado Youga? (i think thats the right one) came out and everyone was buying one, i really wanted one but couldnt afford it and i was too lazy to find other players and do missions, i got what i deserved, well, there it was, one of them vans with "logger" decals parked up neatly next to the mile high club, opposite Simeons dealership, i took up my chance, i would steal this guys van and joy ride it all over los santos, oh if only it wasnt for its owner, standing on the roof of the dealership, the disappointment of a locked van was one thing, the sudden death, was another.

this kind of stuck with me, and while i play missions every day now, r* are more forgiving with payouts, and players have a load of ways to make money, i still offer players rides in my expensive car (An albany roosevelt) many players decline, but the poorer players love riding in it, or on the side of it especially during missions.

always buy the tracker and insurance, and keep an eye on your tracker blip.

the first time i played gta o i was stupid, and forced my character into debt by destroying players car needing to pay for them.

" but the poorer players love riding in it " HAHAHAHA!! " but the poorer players love riding in it" HAHAHAHAHA!!

On 3/4/2019 at 3:11 PM, Big Molio said:

Ghost Organisation, an Oppressor 2, a scuba suit and a quiet landing atop the Piracy Prevention yacht, dropping into the scoring area, taking out the owner (and his mates) with an RPG, holding them off from coming back up the steps with more well-timed RPGs until the winning hooter sounds, then diving overboard to swim away underwater still in scuba and still in Ghost to their obvious confusion...

...never, ever gets old.

who. are.you.  Jason Bourne ? lol

Big Molio
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, se7ensaint said:

who. are.you.  Jason Bourne ? lol

Try it, it's funny as f*ck. They won't see you land if you approach from the sea side, because they are usually either dicking about or watching the beach. RPG them when you drop through the roof, and then watch which steps they are coming up via their map blip. If you fire an RPG as you think they are coming up the steps, you can take them out easy. You only really need to do this once before the hooter goes. Then pitch over the side and swim away. 

Edited by Big Molio

Up2NoGood45
Posted (edited)

My heroic RC car blew up two try hard/KD warriors in one shot.  It was a thing of beauty!

Edited by Up2NoGood45

brose_sfr
Posted (edited)

my story: 

I read about the Lester glitch while at work the other day. felt left out because i couldnt get in on the fun. 

got home and found out it had been patched. 

:O/

now i'm reading about players getting their money wiped. 

and once again, i'm left out. 

:O[

The End. 

#🥛

Edited by brose_sfr
typingos.

YouSitTightBuddy
Posted (edited)

I won business battles 4 times in a row by sheer luck and successfully sold off that stock 

Edited by YouSitTightBuddy

UpdateHater

Ive already told you the story of the time someone stole my Ubermacht oracle and smashed it up years it ago, but it seems to be still trending, a few days after buying my Albany Roosevelt i parked it outside the ponsonbys on Rockford Plaza, i walked into the store with a perfect view of my beloved car, then maybe a few seconds later someone in a terrorbyte going like 100mph hit my roosevelt, i quickly rushed towards it, it was actually in pretty good condition, what a durable car.

it happened again a few nights ago, with my brand new Rune Cheburek i had just got repainted, i was driving to ammunation in downtown ls and a car blocked me, then started shooting towards me, unfortunately all my guns were out of ammo (thats why i was going to ammunation) then he blew my car up and needed to pay insurance.

players were also backing into it and pushing it out of way during jobs, and to top it all off, after i joined freemode a player started axing the drivers side door, i shot them and sped off.

it seems like if they cant jack it, the next best action is to blow it