1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Share Your Stories

Deffpony
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hugh750

• CrysisAverted

• Shadowfennekin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This story actually tells the tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online proceeding the tutorial mission. Right after the first race and I was placed into the world with everybody else, the first thing

There was a massive car meet over by Los santos customs. Most were adders and Entity xf s. I was in my buzzard at the time and well... The rest speaks for it self. A lot of cars got ruined and I was a

was driving to boneyard to do a little survivor with my crew and some clown in a heli tried to crash into my car. murdered him for and tried to go about my business. he started a pathetic attempt to g

CrysisAverted

I enjoy looping while I wait to lose the cops

NjyLsQ3.gif

the passenger said I was making them dizzy

• Like 1
Plethorius

Found this modified Rat Loader sitting around in a parking lot up north, so naturally I jacked it and hauled it home with a Cargobob (because I didn't feel like driving it the 7.5ish miles to my garage). I was kind of surprised that it was modded out like that, don't know if it's common but I haven't noticed it before. Aside from the obvious it's got the chopped bed, chromed engine, and the lowest suspension (which I don't even have unlocked yet).

GTA5%202015-05-23%2021-15-21-51.jpg

• Like 1
LanaSugoi

pwned an entire players in 1 session without single death

i did analyze their Level , appearance , stats , K/D & mental before going to warzone

2 guys in armored kuruma nearly killed me but good thing heavy shotgun is effective

Nya...!

JON22

I thought I'd try a session of nothing but PVP for once. f*ck me what fun it was. Wish things weren't so expensive online regarding ammo now :(

Slonitram

>promises himself he'll play GTA today.

>spends whole day reading GTA Forums and etc.

>never plays GTA.

I think my friends think I died.

• Like 2
We Are Ninja

Joined a Prison Break finale with three randoms. A LVL 60 (with no mic), a LVL 24 (the host), and a LVL 8 (that I think was French based on his accent, that didn't plug in his mic until the second attempt)... The host and I went into the prison, he put the 60 on demolitions and made the 8 the pilot. On the first attempt, the host and I communicated effectively as we cleared out he prison and I assume the demolitions guy was busy doing his thing... then the pilot gets shot down. He plugs in his mic and he MIGHT be ten years old. I give him some pointers; hang out in the hanger until the timer gets down to around 3 minutes. That'll give me and the host some time to make some headway and the demolitions guy to get closer to the Buzzard. I also tell him to simply fly behind the jet. It moves sloooooooowly and it wouldn't be able to fire at him.

The second attempt stars off really well. The demo guy is mute, but knows what he's doing and he keeps the pilot alive. Me and the host move through the prison pointing out health and armor to each other as necessary. The pilot lands and points out that the door is on the left. We board the jet while the demolitions guy puts in work. We're laughing and verbally high-fiving each other as we head towards the end marker. The pilot (LVL 8) suggests that the host and I switch to 1st person view and check out he jet interior. Eh. It's cool, but claustrophobic. I switch back to 3rd person view unaware that disaster is looming on the horizon.

The host (LVL 24) soon realizes that when you speak into your mic, your character's mouth moves in unison. This is apparently the coolest thing he's ever seen. The pilot was also unaware of this. The two of them immediately start talking incessantly as we approach the marker's location. Then I notice that the plane is angled downward at a pretty sharp angle. I figure the pilot is stunting exuberantly. Then it occurs to me that he's still talking... and that he's probably pressing R3 looking back at himself talking. I start yelling "Pull up! Pull up!", but all I get is "Huh? What do you mean?" Aaaaaaand the jet goes full throttle into the ocean. We fail the finale. Again.

I wasn't even mad. This kid was, like, 9 and was really doing all that he could do... and I sat there and watched the plane make a beeline for the water before I realized what was happening. I'm LOL'ing as I type this.

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 3
Slonitram

I was riding my Faggio around town (real men ride Faggios) and noticed three players next to Los Santos Customs. Me, being the curious person I am, decides to see what they're doing. Turns out they were three friends doing burnouts with cars and stuff.

I turned on Passive to avoid being shot. I rode next to them and watched them.

"Who the f*ck is that?"

"Yo, why the f*ck you riding that sh*t?"

I rode away for a few blocks while they were mocking me, turned off Passive, threw a Sticky Bomb on the Faggio. Before meeting up with them again, using my laptop, I grabbed a Postal 2 soundboard from the Internet, turned on my mic and left it near my laptop.

As I was riding back to the three friends, using my other hand I played the "ALALALALALALALALA" sound as I rode in the middle of them and blew up the Sticky Bomb. Finnally I could do right what I wanted to do for f*cking weeks.

As we were respawning, I could hear one laughing like a hyena on acid and the others going "DAFUQ WAS THAT".

• Like 4
Xenome13

I decided to join a Pacific Standard heist and thought it was the beginning of the setups. Turns out it was the heist. I never played the heist but it wasn't that hard. I was the only one (level 41) out of everybody (3 level 100+'s) to make it to the dinghy.

Slonitram

I decided to join a Pacific Standard heist and thought it was the beginning of the setups. Turns out it was the heist. I never played the heist but it wasn't that hard. I was the only one (level 41) out of everybody (3 level 100+'s) to make it to the dinghy.

If you were the only one that got to the Dinghy, where did the others go?

Xenome13

We failed over and over until the host quit.

Slonitram

We failed over and over until the host quit.

Oh. I thought you meant you arrived at the Dinghy while the other players died and finished the heist, which then I would point out that's impossible.

Plethorius

Stole a Buzzard from Merryweather docks last night in a somewhat calm server and had some fun. No I didn't go around griefing people, just NPCs. Started off by blowing up cars with non locked homing missiles and surprised myself a little with how well I got my targets. Then naturally the police showed up so I showered them with missiles as well while flying low through a suspension bridge. When their choppers came after me I realized I hadn't really practiced air to air combat in a heli and took a fair amount of damage before I decided to run while I still could. Lost the cops and showed up at Sandy Shores with smoke billowing out everywhere, looking for another helicopter to take. Before I could set 'er down another player in a Buzzard came out of seemingly nowhere and opened fire. I managed to dodge 3 of his missiles but I couldn't get a good angle to retaliate (my missiles went right by him) and he took me down.

TL;DR first PvP aerial battle, failed.

Xenome13

Another story:

Join GTA Online Friday night and a guy in an Entity starts to run me over. I kill him once. He continues to run me over. He brings on his crew and they pile into two Insurgent pickups, and run me down. I decide to put chat to public and its a bunch of people talking about how I "RDM'd" someone (I have no idea what "RDM" is) and that I was going down. I go to Fort Zancudo and get a Lazer and go after them. They claim that I was a hacker because one of them couldn't lock onto me. A person joins and sees that I keep killing them over and over and thinks I'm the bad guy for killing them. Said person gets his Hydra and chases me down. Person is actually a good pilot and locks on, but misses. A friend of his joins and gets his Hydra and they double team me and I finally am taken down. All the while, the crew in the Insurgent leaves.

Long story short, guy runs me over, I kill him, a bunch of people team up and kill me.

Edited by Xenome13
Slonitram

Another story:

Join GTA Online Friday night and a guy in an Entity starts to run me over. I kill him once. He continues to run me over. He brings on his crew and they pile into two Insurgent pickups, and run me down. I decide to put chat to public and its a bunch of people talking about how I "RDM'd" someone (I have no idea what "RDM" is) and that I was going down. I go to Fort Zancudo and get a Lazer and go after them. They claim that I was a hacker because one of them couldn't lock onto me. A person joins and sees that I keep killing them over and over and thinks I'm the bad guy for killing them. Said person gets his Hydra and chases me down. Person is actually a good pilot and locks on, but misses. A friend of his joins and gets his Hydra and they double team me and I finally am taken down. All the while, the crew in the Insurgent leaves.

Long story short, guy runs me over, I kill him, a bunch of people team up and kill me.

An RDM is a random deathmatch, which is when a player kills you in a roleplaying game for no reason. It's quite common to hear this in Trouble in Terrorist Town and other games.

Xenome13

An RDM is a random deathmatch, which is when a player kills you in a roleplaying game for no reason. It's quite common to hear this in Trouble in Terrorist Town and other games.

I understand what they meant now, thank you

Edited by Xenome13
Slonitram

If I had the time and patience, I would edit "Nuthin' But a G Thang" in, but meh.

• Like 2
Rabid Vulpix

WOW.............timing like this was too funny to be upset about.

Was bored so I chose to go crazy in Singlplayer by using all power phone number cheats such as explosive ammo, incendiary ammo, fast run, explosive punches, etc. Decided to hold up at the boardwalk just for fun, went through using all the weapons. Finally at one point a police helicopter was coming in fast from the side, I popped a few bursts with the auto-pistol at it. Didn't blow up, instead clipped it's tail rotor, which caused it to spin out while still heading in my direction.

WATCH THE TIMER!
My invincibility went off literally the second the helicopter crashed by me, & in a combination I died from the explosion & being hit by the no longer present tail rotor as the rear of the helicopter smacked right into me. I don't think I could've timed that better even if I had tried to. It's one of those rare moments where you laugh from dying at the hands of NPCs, rather than getting upset. The "Cheat Deactivated: Invincibility" notification was the last thing Michael saw before kissing the back end of a helicopter. lol

Even in video games, karma's a b*tch. :lol:

GIF Below:

4XAbN69.gif

Edited by Foreverpast
  • Like 4
CrysisAverted

wut

T2tEr5R.gif

and look at that jerking motion Tracey does...

UH9uRVW.gifY4bdT0S.gifJ1RVayA.gif

SuperJude™

Holy crap me and three randoms just OWNED that Humane Labs Deliver EMP level!

No mics either. This was impressive.

I say that because with no mics we managed to pull off an coordinated, 4 person, simultaneous shot. I took out the two walking scientists, two other guys the scientist/guard and the last guy the guard on the catwalk. It took me a second to realize what even happened when the map was clear and no klaxon ringing. Perhaps the EASIEST I've ever had it on this infernal level.

Cheers to you:

Kluya92

Lou_Yang1980

thesinpeurcoco34

• Like 1
Plethorius

I found a winner earlier. Was doing a couple missions with a random guy, he did pretty well on the first one so I voted for a harder one that I hadn't done before. First off he started the mission early with just the two of us, I guess because I was twice his rank and he figured we had it. And we would have, if he hadn't been stupid. I don't remember the name of the mission but it's the one where you have to hack a laptop to find the location of an outpost (Merryweather?) and take it out with the two Buzzards they conveniently leave for you at the first location. So we pull up, I take cover behind my car and start sniping the first wave of baddies. Rando had made a comment about using a helicopter and I was thinking yeah, there's two of them right in front of us. Then he asks to borrow my car and against my better judgement I run behind a rock and let him, thinking he was going to come around from behind and help me clear everyone out or at least divert some of their fire away from me. Dude disappears for a solid few minutes and comes back with a Buzzard. Sigh.

Meanwhile I've already run up in the base with my Carbine having a good old time and was making my way towards the laptop. I told him to cover me while I hack it, a simple enough request for a guy in an attack chopper to keep people from running up two flights of stairs and through a door to where I was standing. Or so I thought, but he failed to do it and I got killed before I could exit the computer screen and shoot them myself. I respawn and shoot about 6 more guys that had just spawned and make a run for the laptop again, then while hacking it I hear an explosion and the notification that the guy is dead and spectating. So I shake my head and grab a Buzzard, get to the outpost and I take out everyone there except these two guys who happen to be the only ones shooting rockets at me. I dodged about 4 of them somehow, killed one, and the second one shot me down because I had trouble getting a lock on him (and couldn't actually see him at all). All Rando had to say was "loooooooool". Thanks, Rando.

That's another thing, isn't it amazing how these guys can somehow see you and shoot you in the head straight through the bushes?

• Like 1
We Are Ninja

I started my session out like I always do; on the hunt for a gang car and any worthwhile Simeon cars. I can usually make a cool $20K-$25K within the first 5 minutes of being online. I'm leaving Grove Street in a gang Buccaneer completely riddled with bullets when I hear someone call my name over mic. I didn't realize that I had a friend in the lobby, so I pull up the player list to see who it is. I have no friends in this lobby...

"Ninja. Ninjaaaaa. Hey, ninja..."

"Yeah. What's up?"
"You wanna really help me out?"

"Not particularly. What is it that you need?"

"Do you know any money glitches?"

-.-

I inform him that I'm legit, and that I've never done a money glitch. He comments on my rank and states that there's no way I got it without knowing some glitches. I assure him that I'm legit and I've got friends that ranked much, much higher. He starts up again...

"Can you give me their names? They probably know some glitches."

"No, and I play with a very small group of players online (3 to be exact) and they're all doggedly legit."

"You don't know anyone that can help me? Not even a little?"

"I've got this gang Buccaneer I'm in. It should go for just under $10k. You're welcomed to it"

"No, thanks. I want some real money..."

-.-

"It all adds up. I've got close to a million bucks from car sales alone."

"No, that takes too long. I want some money now."

At this point, I'm done. I figure that this is one of the most entitled noobs I've ever run across. I pull up the player list again to see what obnoxious ass I'm talking to. He's ranked 119. He knows how to play the game, he's just lazy.

I will never understand that mentality. The promise of starting at the bottom and clawing your way to the top was what drew me to GTAO. That's the whole reason I started playing. It was fun. It was a challenge. People like this guy, tho'. I just don't get it.

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 1
Soran Is On

Karma is indeed a bitch.

• Like 6
Shadowfennekin

Joined a random Heist at Trash Truck. Two high levels were already there so I waited to see if a third one would join, yep. We passed flawlessly and we went all the way to the Finale. Host didn't put the Finale out of Normal but luckily we all got 25%.

Whitedodge00

saw my first npc adder spawn online

Same. Took it to LSC and parked it. Proxy mined, waited to my "friend" to show up because he wanted to drive it. Shot the mine as soon as he pulled into the lot. He proceeded to get pissed and said he was going to kill me. Went in passive mode. Trolling a troll is the best.

• Like 1
JuanG12

I started "The Prison Break" and a storm literally started in the middle of the heist and my electricity went out. 😩

I'm sorry guys!

Retired Mafia

doing criminal mastermind challenge last night, series A. just completed the "hack" setup, we all got put into different sessions, i host the next setup and 2 of my crew mates join. last guy takes a long time... suddenly in the PSN chatbox he tells us that a modder was constantly blowing him up and he was not able to join.

well okay, a good 10 minutes later he managed to join, i press play and we all discover something had followed him.

4V3jLFy.jpg

we had a good laugh about this, we still completed the setup, and will complete the rest of the mastermind challenge next week.

• Like 1