>Shoot, hit from canopy to thruster

>f*cker is still flying

>friend arrives with his own jet to back me up

>friend gets shot down

>never manage to get another shot on him

>shoots me down

>his jet was flawless

wtf..

Second time I've ever been killed in a Jet.

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

gizmonomono

Speaking of jets, I was flying to Zancudo in a chopper when a jet with a bounty approached me from behind. Just as I was about to jump out I realize he's not shooting. Instead, he flies by me, clipping my rotor blades with his wing. He blows up, I survive and get the bounty :)

E•MO•TION

Speaking of jets, I was flying to Zancudo in a chopper when a jet with a bounty approached me from behind. Just as I was about to jump out I realize he's not shooting. Instead, he flies by me, clipping my rotor blades with his wing. He blows up, I survive and get the bounty :)

It sounds like you ran into Mosin Nagant. ;) Edited by 2281

Lord_Smasherton

People who play Rooftop Rumble are f*cking stupid. We progressed as normal, and then the person who got the package called a helicopter pickup. I told them to learn to drive and blew the helicopter up. They literally stood there for a good 10 minutes at least before one random finally said "looks lime the heli isn't coming", then they proceeded to hop into a slow as f*ck Granger instead of their supped up Chradders. f*cking morons.

All I got from this storyis that yyou're a f*cking moron.

OK because I'm the one who stood around for 10 minutes waiting for a blown up helicopter. No, sir, I went for a drive.

I think he meant because you blew up the heli in the first place....who cares if they call a chopper or drive as long as the mission is being completed

Having fun > skipping obstacles

Learn to drive and avoid the obstacles (aka spawning Grangers), and just drive through them or destroy them. Brings a much more enjoyable experience.

Whatever and however you enjoying playing is perfectly fine and your choice, BUT you cant call others stupid for playing differently than you.

There's a saying "work smart, not hard" and that seems to be the route the person you were playing with took, nothing wrong with it.

I agree its more fun to take the driving route, but cant knock someone for going about it differently, thats what makes a sandbox game a sandbox game, you can complete the mission at hand however you like

You are stupid for not getting the moral of my story. I called them stupid, simply because even after I blew it up and it fell out of the sky right in front of their faces, they didn't bother noticing it for 10 minutes, then just out of the blue assumed it wasn't coming. I even blatantly posted that in my story. If you are too blind to realize that, regardless of my personal actions during that mission, you may as well throw yourself into lasic surgery.

Yeah you're just an asshole then, not a moron. But you know that.

rampage08

Just ran into someone who is good at the game but seemed to take the game to seriously. Got caught in this pvp in free roam and i admit i sucked at pvp because this guy kept killing me (in the end, he is 4 kills ahead of me) but he seems to determine to kill me and kept chasing me all over the map ! I'm dont even try to kill him back and he just kept shooting at me lol, he even wait outside my garage for 20 minutes. Then he finally left and i can enjoy some peace....

Except that isnt what happened. 2 little kids (around 6 years old based on the voice) from french or somewhere else suddenly arrived in a buzzard and i went passive since im tired of pvp. Like the previous guy, these two also determine to kill me as long as they want but i just fast traveled to somewhere else using the quick job option. When i went back to free roam, i saw that these two are still waiting above a building near my garage. These two are level 70-ish and they all seem to hack their way into the game since they had miniguns. I just kept killing them because im so pissed i cant enjoy some time alone, glad they're not that bright using the minigun in a close quarter battle since the minigun cant lock on to players.

At the end :

Little kid 1 (6 vs 12)

Little kid 2 (1 vs 10)

Then they left....

PerceusSOZ

People who play Rooftop Rumble are f*cking stupid. We progressed as normal, and then the person who got the package called a helicopter pickup. I told them to learn to drive and blew the helicopter up. They literally stood there for a good 10 minutes at least before one random finally said "looks lime the heli isn't coming", then they proceeded to hop into a slow as f*ck Granger instead of their supped up Chradders. f*cking morons.

All I got from this storyis that yyou're a f*cking moron.

OK because I'm the one who stood around for 10 minutes waiting for a blown up helicopter. No, sir, I went for a drive.

I think he meant because you blew up the heli in the first place....who cares if they call a chopper or drive as long as the mission is being completed

Having fun > skipping obstacles

Learn to drive and avoid the obstacles (aka spawning Grangers), and just drive through them or destroy them. Brings a much more enjoyable experience.

Whatever and however you enjoying playing is perfectly fine and your choice, BUT you cant call others stupid for playing differently than you.

There's a saying "work smart, not hard" and that seems to be the route the person you were playing with took, nothing wrong with it.

I agree its more fun to take the driving route, but cant knock someone for going about it differently, thats what makes a sandbox game a sandbox game, you can complete the mission at hand however you like

You are stupid for not getting the moral of my story. I called them stupid, simply because even after I blew it up and it fell out of the sky right in front of their faces, they didn't bother noticing it for 10 minutes, then just out of the blue assumed it wasn't coming. I even blatantly posted that in my story. If you are too blind to realize that, regardless of my personal actions during that mission, you may as well throw yourself into lasic surgery.

Yeah you're just an asshole then, not a moron. But you know that.

44742507.jpg

am30

Well everyone who believes that setting Matchmaking OFF through the Start Menu prevents other players from joining 100% of the time can go suck it. It just happened to me. (y)

Was anyone else in the mission besides the random? A friend? Crew?

Nope, I was all alone. I was just changing the difficulty when some random joined.

*shrugs*

So you were still on the 1st screen and hadn't got to the 2nd screen where you can change the matchmaking options? Figures.

Kaber

Well everyone who believes that setting Matchmaking OFF through the Start Menu prevents other players from joining 100% of the time can go suck it. It just happened to me. (y)

Was anyone else in the mission besides the random? A friend? Crew?

Nope, I was all alone. I was just changing the difficulty when some random joined.

*shrugs*

So you were still on the 1st screen and hadn't got to the 2nd screen where you can change the matchmaking options? Figures.

The Matchmaking had already been set to CLOSED thru the ONLINE / OPTIONS menu. I think that was the point. I asked if anyone else was in the mission because sometimes when I join into a random mission I see it start inviting my friends list to the host's mission.

Edited by Kaber

happygrowls

I visited Grapeseed and found a bunch of mexicans working on a farm. The owner was watching over them. He gave me a dirty look pulled a gun on me so I ko'd him and a gunshot fired it looked like all of the workers were free!

Pastry

A story of how i got my Killstraker award. (You need a ten man killstreak)

A friend invited me to some deathmatch at the abandoned motel in Sandy Shores. I joined and the lobby was full (12 players). It was a normal deathmtach nothing really big went down just the average DM. I got second place in it and we moved on to a DM at the MW Docks. It was set to Pistol only now. I told myself to follow the golden rule of aiming to the head and jeeebus did it help me. It was very intense because i was really racing one of my teammates (the opponents were 47 kills behind :)). Right at the end the teammate i was racing got a kill ahead of me right at the end but guess what. Lucky blindfire kill saves the day! I get first place and we play a new one in a park. In there i was trying to not pick up any Health so bonus RP. Well that didn't go well ofcourse. But i held a bounty of 500$ and a litteral 14 man killstreak for 13 or so mins from some really awesome lucky pistol snipes and with long range free aim skills that i got from beating MP3 on hard with free aim. I chose auto aim for GTA V because of the controlls tho. And my teammates assisted me for a lot of times.

I know...my grammar sucks and it's not even really a story. If you see my retarded grammar failures then please point it out so i can improve.

E•MO•TION

I was driving out of my garage and I hear a tank coming up the street. I stop and panic.

The tank then stops and aims at me.

We stare at each other for what feels like forever. JUST SHOOT ME!

The tank continues driving down the street.

:whuh:

CarnageRacing00

No, it's because you're trying to dictate how others play the game. Not only that, but you're insulting them for how they play the game. Maybe they were waiting to call in another chopper. Maybe they wanted to fly, for fun.

Maybe they'd never done it before and just wanted to see how it all worked.

It's not up to YOU to call the shots on how people choose to play the game. They paid their $60 too, they can play how they want. If you don't like it, you're welcome to troll, grief, team kill, whatever... but don't get off thinking that they're stupid because they chose to play a different way, or that your cause is righteous in any way - because it's not. You come off as a douche bag who bosses people around and pouts when he doesn't get his way. Are you an only child?

Anyway...

Saw a Patriot at the gun store near my apartment. Grabbed it to sell at LSC, found out Simeon wanted it, so I made my way to the spray shop. On the radar was a red bounty dot a few streets over, traveling in the opposite direction... then turning around, taking a connecting road, and getting onto my road, following me.

I kept driving. Didn't want an incident, didn't want the cops on me, just wanted to paint this Patriot and get my money from Simeon. He got closer, so I started checking my rear view. i came up to a large corner and just as an insurance policy, threw a sticky bomb on a car at the intersection, then watched me rear view for him to come around. Sure enough, as soon as he was in sight of me he started shooting, so I hit the detonated and sent him sky high, collecting his $5k bounty in the process.

Thanks dude! Don't know why you came after me, but thanks for making it easy!

Was playing Ticket to Elysium with 3 other people. We could NOT beat it for some reason. Kept on getting completely screwed by random AI behavior and just poor luck (the train just HAPPENED to be right freaking there the very moment we try to leave the power plant, forcing us to try and turn around, and get killed in the process).

Finally on our last try, we were all frustrated. I immediately ran to my Coquette and waited for a teammate to hop in.

We took off, I did some of the best driving I've done in this game. Power sliding turns, threading the needle in traffic and dodging in and out of barriers like something out of a movie - didn't hit or scrap a single car or object the entire way, running at near full speed the entire time. My passenger even sent a text "damn dude, nice driving" in the middle of it.

Finally, we caught the truck as it was exiting the highway. Got in front of it, and I slowed down enough for my passenger to shoot the driver. Then i backed up and let him out right next to the driver's door. He got in, and i sped away to tackle the police coming at us.

From then i used my Coquette as a battering ram to slow the police down and let the truck get away. The other teammates finally arrived in their Buffalo and started doing the same thing - ramming, spinning and shoving the police cars off the road or into objects to slow them down enough for the truck to get away.

This went on for 5 minutes, and it was awesome. I rammed 2 cop cars into a solid wall, pushed another into a ditch, spun one out and got him t-boned by oncoming traffic, accidentally rammed the Buffalo and sent him off a jump and a cop car followed (looked awesome in my rear view).

Finally the truck lost it's wanted level, so I headed up into the mountains to lose mine, and rejoined the truck down on the highway.

Not a mile later, we're casually driving along and a random cop in traffic flips out and we get an instant 2 star wanted level, turned into 3 stars when I rammed the cop (apparently one of them was getting out and I ran him over, I guess)? Then the helicopters showed up and it all went downhill from there.

The truck made it to the drop off but exploded about 20ft from the marker due to the damage from bullet it had sustained.

Edited by MichiganMuscle77

Darth_Rob

I was doing some rooftop sniping on Tinsel Towers when I saw a Roosevelt tooling down the road with two guys in the car and one hanging on each side. They were all wearing gangster outfits and fedoras - it was pretty cute.

Took out the left-side dangler first. The one the right side jumped off and started to run, but he was the next to go down. The driver panicked, stomped on the gas, and crashed into a tree. I picked him off through the back window. The 4th guy managed to slip out and take cover while I was scoping the respawns.

At this point, I figured that everyone knew where I was because they stayed below me where I couldn't get an angle on them. I watched as they buzzed around like angry hornets, taking useless pot shots at me. I knew one of them would eventually lose patience and run out into the open. It was only a matter of time.

Then I noticed there were only 3 blips on the radar.

I never saw where the bullet came from. My guess is from the construction crane behind me. At any rate, I respawned and was about to text him "nice shot" when a chradder ran me over on the sidewalk.

I don't know what crawled up his ass.

Edited by Darth_Rob

rampage08

A level 1 suddenly went bananas on me for no at PvP. Suddenly i got a $7000 bounty for stealing a car and i thought "man that level 1 is a luxky basterd" .He killed me but he didnt get the bounty, my guess is because he didnt meet Lester yet or something. Then when i chased him , he left. We ended up 3 vs 3 which is embarrasing lol like i said i really suck at PvP deathmatch.

Kerberos42

I was driving out of my garage and I hear a tank coming up the street. I stop and panic.

That may have been me. My favorite thing to do with a tank is grief players without firing a shot. Drive up to unsuspecting players, aim at them and watch them freak out. "Oh my god!! its a tank!!" Especially when them come out of LSC with a freshly modded car. I don't fire a shot unless they whip out a grenade or rocket launcher.

smokingndriving

Took my hearse out for a drive and went to spawn a new one by the church. Grabbed it, put an ignition bomb in it and went for a drive.

Come across three people all together at a clothing store. I go in as if I'm shopping and minding my own business. I'm not even looking outside. I see the three head outside out of the corner of my eye and a couple of minutes later, three kills.

They .... didn't seem amused.

Edited by smokingndriving

Twin Turbo

Today I was driving my Elegy RH8 into LSC to get some new rims, and of course a guy with a Sandking XL was blocking the doors. I thought he was AFK, so I waited a bit. When he didn't do anything, I plowed my car into his truck to get it to move. He suddenly drove forward, and I proceeded to drive into LSC. I noticed he was firing at me as I was driving in. I spend the next 15-20 minutes deciding on what rims to purchase (I'm really picky) and when I exit the garage, of course the guy is there waiting for me. He's paused, so I dart away and he unpauses and chases after me. I drive for a bit and create some distance, then get out of my car and take cover. He comes at me with his Sandking and I minigun him and he immediately challenges me to a 1 on 1 deathmatch. It really suprises me what people will do when you damage their precious vehicles. I felt sorry for that redneck with the pickup truck because he literally stood outside the LSC for like 20 minutes just to try to kill someone that didn't even kill them. Yes, I damaged his ride, but the yokel was blocking the doors and I didn't really have a choice. But really, 20 minutes to get "revenge" on someone who didn't do nearly as dickish of a thing as he did? Pick up truck drivers, they're all the same...

Edited by Inbred Walrus

LonelySoul

So a few stories from me:

First involves (naturally) Rooftop Rumble. I'm on with just another player, he's in the mid-40s level-wise (I'm 127 now I think, can't recall). Anyway, he's got his headset on and he can't be more than 14 years old. I'm not really into it at the moment for some reason I can't recall, and I get killed rushing in like a fool within moments of the start. I respawn around the corner and take cover on the left-hand entrance-side. He runs up and starts jabbering and whining about how that's his cover space, can I please move so he can take that spot and kill people? I ignore his blathering and he kicks it up a notch to a quite loud whine about how that's HIS spot, and I need to move NOW. Again, ignore, and kill people, etc.

He calls Merryweather and gets a helicopter the easy way, and once I have the briefcase, I decide to stick around and shoot the other cars rushing in, because why not? He decides to tell me, repeatedly, that he has a helicopter, and that we should go, and that he has a helicopter! And "C'MONNNNNN!!!" I decide to ignore and continue killing cars until they stop coming, and then I board the helicopter.

He lands on top of Madrazo's house, and as I get out, from the back area on the driver's side, I walk right into the rotor blades in the back and die (a happy accident, merely), dropping the briefcase on top of the house...the same house of which he jumped off of prematurely. Meanwhile I watch as he spends the next ten or so minutes trying to figure out where the documents are, driving around aimlessly, finally figuring out where they are, and spending quite some time just trying to get on top of the house. Certainly worthy of a thumbs up, though I do regret dying and not being able to hear him likely lose his tiny little mind.

(Other aside about RR: I've noticed on a few occasions that those with headsets like to take control of the situation, as if they're some half-cocked colonel leading their own personal army, calling out orders like "wait until I'm around the other side before you attack." Please, don't do that. I had one goober do such a thing and promptly ignored his request, only to have him say, "okay, everybody, let's attack"...well after the attack was already underway.)

My other story involves tanks, because, again... Anyway, the first was seeing a few people gravitating towards Los Santos Customs. I roll up, and it's a crew of three, with two trucks blocking each entryway and their cars positioned for a sort of killzone ambush of sorts. Well, they were none too pleased when I drove through their barriers and put an end to their shenanigans.

The second was me being a tank griefer (yeah, yeah), blowing up everyone and everything in sight, and seeing a fast-moving bounty pass over. It's a guy in a Buzzard, which I promptly shoot down and take his bounty! Keen! Of course, he came back with his own tank and finished me off right quick, because I am woefully inept for whatever reason in tank vs. tank combat. But still...

And I must say a thing I truly enjoy is that me and my girlfriend play together quite often. There's not much more fun than going around in two tanks with your significant other, causing all sorts of mayhem, blowing jets out of the sky and angering more adept players until they lay waste to us in their own behemoths.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoy this thread. Only reason I signed up for the board, frankly.

CarnageRacing00

I was pulling into my garage at the same time another player was pulling out. I was in a Sultan, he in a Turismo. First the cars bumped, then backed up and tried again. The second time, my car literally drop over the top of his car, scraping the ceiling, and both kept going like nothing happened. I wish i could have recorded that.

Two guys were griefing with a tank, taking turns driving it. After a long battle, I finally hid my radar blip and went for it - ran straight at the tank, just at the exact moment they were switching. The one climbed out and as he ran past the other one, I killed them both, then took the tank and proceeded to make both of them rage quit (which kicked me out of the tank of course) by killing them non-stop for the next 10 minutes. Not so much fun when you're on the receiving end of it, is it?

Went into LSC to sell a car. When i came out there was a tank waiting in the parking lot. He didn't notice me right away so I quickly put on passive mode and climbed onto the stair case, where I waited for him to get bored and leave.

Eventually he did. I stayed in passive mode for a while and ran through the alley ways to get near his stomping grounds. He was laying waste to everyone and everything at an intersection southwest of LSC. I disabled passive mode and hid around a corner, waiting with a sticky bomb. He was already smoking, so I threw one sticky bomb, waited for him to drive over it to get to me, and detonated. Kaboom,

From there on he kept trying to hunt me down. Sometimes he'd kill me, sometimes I'd kill him. Eventually I put him in his place by suicide bombing him, and then called in a mugger when he was trying to rooftop snipe people. He rage quit after that.

CrusherTroi

So I joined a lobby, and found out I was wearing the same exact outfit as this random chick. After she killed me with a friend, I snuck up on her and killed her while she was changing clothes. After multiple murders enacted by me, she ended up rage quitting while screaming in a fit of rage: "OMG that B*TCH keeps killing me!"

E•MO•TION

The amount of effort people go to just for the satisfaction of ramming people off the road during races is astonishing.

I was in the lead during a lap of Long Haul 2 (one of many this evening) and as I was approaching Paleto Bay someone started to catch up to me. Not taking any chances, I let go of the gas in anticipation.

He got beside me and started to get closer and closer to me. I fought back. We drove all the way through Paleto Bay pushing against each other. We slowed down to the point that everyone passed us but he wouldn't give up. He insisted on getting me into the ditch.

I decided to leave because this was getting silly. He sent me a nice text message afterwards too. :p

Edit: I should add that as I (slowly) types this up, around half a dozen players went to the effort to climb up to the balcony I was chilling in just to sticky bomb me... in Passive Mode...

I love this community.

Edited by 2281

Strikeslip

Four guys ganged up on me last night and killed me so often that they finally couldn't handle it any more and left the lobby.

hercules1975
Attacked By Chimpanzee in Free-Roam

So me and 2 other crew emembers were battling against these 3 guys from another crew last night:

UK PS3 CRIME FAMILY

We were trading kills, but after a while they seemed to be harder to kill at times.

It took ages for me to kill them using the tank, so I went into passive and went to see what they were doing, talk to them about it...

I couldn't hear what the one with the mic was saying, so went away to turn passive off.

A few minutes later a monkey pulls up and runs over to me, I shoot it - it is just about to start attacking me, then my PS3 froze.

I grabbed my phone and took a screenshot:

M93GRjb.jpg?1?4590
Edited by hercules1975

RDT33

There was a thread earlier about bringing soccer to GTA and I found this relevant.

I was in SP and around the hospital closest to Grove Street I saw an NPC wearing an Escobar jersey. Whether that be an easter egg in reference to the player or to the drug lord, who knows?

am30

That may have been me. My favorite thing to do with a tank is grief players without firing a shot. Drive up to unsuspecting players, aim at them and watch them freak out. "Oh my god!! its a tank!!" Especially when them come out of LSC with a freshly modded car. I don't fire a shot unless they whip out a grenade or rocket launcher.

Fun isn't it?

Dottie

Fun isn't it?

quite fun to see their reactions

ScooterEightyTwo

Been awhile since I told my story about the Ratloader, now I'm back with an even funnier story.

So, I join a sparsely populated lobby, & immediately hear the infamous whiney, high pitched voice that almost certainly belonged to a 10 year old. He was asking players to meet him at a store he had just robbed & he would give them a large cut of his 'earnings'. So I head over to him to see what the fuss is about. Turns out he's at the Downtown LSC modding a Stainer (he was low level so it didn't have many mods on it). He must've seen my blip approaching as all of a sudden I hear his cries, screaming for me to spare him an embrassing death. I have no such intension, so I continue driving slowly toward him, as his screams for forgiveness louden. I pull up just across the LSC parking lot, & exit my F620. Silence for a moment, as we stand facing eachother. I get bored quickly, so I get back in my car & just watch him. He walks over to my car, (this is where it gets interesting) pulls a SNS Pistol, & yells for me to get out. I refuse, so he opens fire & kills me. Of course my car is locked, so he just starts kicking my car instead. I pick him off with my sniper, supposedly that makes me a bitch & he challenges he to a fist fight. During the fight he pulls a knife, so I pull a Minigun. You can guess who won that. I spy his hideous green Stainer sitting in the parking lot, so I decide to take it for a spin. Ironically at this point he starts begging for me to leave his car alone, & he warns me of the things he will do to me if I steal it...of course I take it anyway. This enrages him & he chases me down in my own car (which I'd unlocked just to see if he'd take it). He challenges me to another fist fight, again pulling a knife, but I'm too slow to react. I die & he reclaims his car. I reclaim mine & follow him. He heads to another parking lot across town & exits his monstrosity he calls a car. I arrive on scene & swiftly run him down. After respawning, he runs over & starts calling me a bitch again, saying he's "the better man". I send him a message "Check your car hehe". He questions me about it, failing to notice the sticky bomb I'd thrown onto the driver side door. "Yeah what about my car it's awes*explosion*...c'mon man, are you f*cking kidding me? Oh it was too funny.

After that we part ways, before I return with a tank just to vex him, but he quickly leaves the lobby.

So yeah, that was my story, may not seem that funny, but I found the fact that a 10 year old was calling me a n*gga & a bitch hilarious...

~TKP~

Heard a rumour that if you give your tank to someone and leave the session they get booted from your tank......

last night i was for calling it a night and I thought I'd give my tank to a low level. Found one, text him "tank?" he said "pls" so I brought it over and as I climbed out a level 572 appeared behind me and jumped in. I was in passive so I got up on a wall and laughed and then texted the low level to say "sorry" and "watch this". he said "never mind, thanks anyway."

So I watched this high level for 20 sec and he went straight to LSC vinewood and proceeded to kill 4 guys that looked like they were gathering for a car meet. I switched sessions and then used xboxlive to find the high level guy and joined his session again. True enough there he was getting griefed from the 4 guys he blew up with my tank. The tank was nowhere to be seen but I immediately text the high level and said "Steal my tank dick! enjoy your griefing you dns hacker lol" He wrote back "WTF??? how did you cancel your tank?" I sent back "u mad bro? lol"
A text came from the low level around the same time "haha that served him right" I replied "lol meet me at the race track for your tank". And he did! End of Story. I retired to bed satisfied. :-)

Biohazard Abyss

I was just trying to find a mission via quick job that isn't Rooftop Rumble. I finally got into Lost My Mind so I was pretty happy and excited. After getting in my Bodhi I reached the Lost hideout and was taking them down with my combat MG when suddenly one of my "teammates" hit me with his Adder. Before I could get up, he ran me down again, killing me when we had no lives left. I then hear someone else yell, "Really, kid?!" He had run down one of the other guys, but then got killed by a Lost member. The last remaining person was low-level so he died, failing the mission.

As soon as we restarted, the guy with the mic RPG'ed the troll's Adder. I then rushed to my Bodhi and ran him over, killing him. After he respawned I chased him down, missing unfortunately. He tried to jump over a railing to escape but I smashed a car into him, resulting in his death. Unfortunately though, my Bodhi decided to explode for absolutely no reason. Nevertheless, the troll quit and the guy with the mic managed to beat the mission with the low-level.

E•MO•TION

As I posted in the QOTD thread for some strange reason:

BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT!

bqZNKLy.png

Approximately 150 Rooftop Rumbles later, I am proud to announce that my second character, Alannah, has finally achieved rank 120 and unlocked the long awaited minigun!

I began this grind this weekend after achieving rank 100 a few weeks ago.

I would like to thank Martin Madrazo, my Assault Shotgun, and my Entity XF for helping me get through this.

Time to celebrate with some drinks at Vanilla Unicorn!

V4FsGqM.jpg

Select > Kill Yourself

Edited by 2281